Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Automated Rule for Top of Page at the campaign level

We have a few clients who want to dominate the search results for all the keywords in a particular campaign. It is inefficient to have to add a rule to every single keyword in the campaign, and to remember to add the rule to any new keywords added later. Give us a way to add Top of Page at the campaign level instead.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Mel, there is a way to set keyword rules for all keywords from a specific campaign. Have you tried these steps?

1. Click into the campaign you want to add the keyword rule for so that you are in the ad groups tab reviewing ad groups that only belong to that campaign.
    2. Go to the Keywords tab. Now you are reviewing keywords that only belong to your campaign from Step #1.
    3. Click Automate > Increase to estimated top of page bid when…
    4. Next to “Apply to” make sure that this is selected: “All keywords in this campaign.” This rule will now automatically include all keywords in that campaign, including future keywords that you add later.
    5. Continue defining your rule.

Let me know if that works for you.

2. i want to track conversions depending on multiple keywords

i want to track conversions depending on multiple keywords

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Columns have to be reorganized after EVERY filter parameter adjustment

Really, really, really annoying that every time I edit the parameters of of search filters that i have to reorganize the columns. Every. Single. Time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Frederick,

Can you please let me know which version of Bing Ads Editor(BAE) are you using (version number is shown at the bottom right of BAE)?

Also if you could send me an email at princeba at microsoft.com with the steps to reproduce this issue, it will greatly help us in troubleshooting.

Thanks

4. New keyword suggestions by Bing

When Bing give new keyword suggestions similar to our keywords and offer to include them in our campaign, and we add them, the CPC prices should not be saved at their recommended CPC bid price, rather the lowest price between our max CPC price enabled on our adgroup settings, or their suggested price

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Syndicated Networks optimization features

Syndicated networks optimization features

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,
    Thank you for providing the feedback. We are looking to get this issue resolved. Would you be able to email me (akpragad@microsoft.com) the details below? This will help with our investigation.
    Details:
    iPhone Model
    Did you experience this after the new update (2.10.0)?

7. BAE- active ad groups filter

When hitting the Export Entire Account button in BAE, when you hit "active" for only active campaigns, its misleading because it still gives you non active ad groups. It would be nice to have an "active campaigns" and an "active ad groups" button for the export. The advanced filter seems to work differently.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. PLEASE raise limit for more than 75 keywords phrases in advanced search function!!!

Dear Bing, I've been a loyal customer using Bing on Daily basis for more than 4 years. And yet with all the updates you do to Bing Editor, you tend to ignore the most basic function that could make our lifes so much simpler.

PLEASE raise limit for more than 75 keywords phrases in advanced search function!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Collect and allow the exportation of UET tracking data regardless of goal implementation

UET tags can be active fired upon visits regardless of goal creation. However, there is not a way to view that data.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have a possibility to have conversion tracking pixel for specific pages (separate from UET tag)

We have a conversions goal which has a repeat rate higher than 1.5. With google we solved this problem adding order ID in GTM, however, in bing we can't solve this problem, because we have just UET tag where we can't adopt separate tracking pixels to specific pages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. location checking

Is there any capability of checking locations in mass to resolve the error issue when importing?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Include 'West Midlands' in the UK county options. It is the second largest Metropolitan County in UK.

If being contacted by post, we get incorrect addressing because your system does not allow us to enter the correct UK postal details which in our case is 'West Midlands' NOT biurmingham.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Mr West.
    Could you please provide us with more context on this issue? We would like to understand the issue you are facing in more detail in order to resolve it. As of today, we do not surface the regions but more granular constituencies.
    Please feel free to get back to me directly.

Thanks
    Jonas Huthmacher

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base