Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I saw that today you changed interface. Probably you forget put last 7 days in table time. So if you could please add as used to be .

I saw that today you changed interface. Probably you forget put last 7 days in table time. So if you could please add as used to be . Is is very often using.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Microsoft Advertising Intelligence

Microsoft Advertising Intelligence cannot operate in our country of Vietnam. I would like to ask for comments to bring Microsoft Advertising Intelligence to the country, to fellow Vietnamese who use Microsoft Advertising Intelligence.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bing Ads Editor - Negative Audiences

Add negative audience lists via Bing Ads Editor

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Transfer funds within the same account

Provide the option to transfer funds within the same account

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for this feedback. I’ll be reaching out to you to clarify that this is for the transfer of prepay balances across accounts. Thanks!

5. Bing Ads Editor

Helpful feedback: The newest version of Bing Ads Editor takes forevvveerrr to load and display my campaign. Very “clunky” feeling to it. Previous versions (running on my same
    Windows 10 PC) used to load and allow me to display my campaigns very quickly. But this new-fangled version (new design within the last month?) requires a lot more click and “struggle” to actually load my campaigns to the point where I can start working.
    I know that’s hard to describe, probably too vague. But from a “ user experience “ point of view, I thought I should mention it to your…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jenna,

We apologize for the issue you are seeing. Can you send below listed details at bingads-feedback@microsoft.com so that we can further investigate?

1. What is the version of Bing Ads Editor (BAE) you are using today where you are seeing latency?
    2. What is the pervious version of BAE which did not have latency issues?
    3. When you say BAE takes a long time to load, I am assuming that that starting up BAE for the first time, are you seeing latency when performing other operations as well?

Thanks for your help.

6. Filter keyword recommendations

The new recommendations feature is a huge step backwards.
    Why can't I filter the keywords? I don't have time to go through 400+ keywords one by one to choose if they're relevant to my business.
    By using a filter, I can easily choose the recommended keywords to apply and which ones to dismiss.

I no longer use this feature because of the restrictions and time taken to administer it.

All recommendations are dismissed, unfortunately.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. outlook.live.com trash traffic

Dear Sirs, Last month we got a lot off trash traffic from outlook.live.com on all our accounts.
    And We can't exclude this website because your system shows error message "You can’t add Yahoo! or Microsoft sites (such as www.msn.com) to your excluded websites list."
    What should we do to stop clicks from outlook.live.com?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  dareo responded

We will need more information about your account to understand the problem here. Can you contact Bing Ads support and reference this request as part of your escalation?

8. Put 3rd party Conversion Tracking directly in Bing Dashboard

I believe this is why false URL mismatch Ads get flagged. We should be able to put the 3rd tracking Pixil in our Dashboard the bots will know where the extra String comes from.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. change the payment roules

if i connect a Client to my Account, i Need the Feature to Change the payment. Ist not possible to connect as agency a Client with SEPA.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate your feedback. We are working through the details of what it would mean to support agencies managing their client’s payments, if the client is responsible for their billing. Thank you!

10. Editor and Downloaded Files from Editor should reflect the same information

The editor states if an ad is rejected because of an inaccessible website. When downloaded, the editorial rejection simply reads that the ad or keyword or website violates Bing Ads editorial policies.

The editor as well as the downloaded export (copy to csv) file should reflect the same messages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make it work on my desktop.

It is so slow and hangs every time I make changes. Fix that before you do anything else.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We apologize for the issue you are seeing. Can you please let me know which version of Bing Ads Editor are you using? Also, in what operations are you seeing the performance issues?

Thanks,
    Prince

12. Why can't you open/copy and paste from two accounts at once... This gets super annoying when making similar updates across multiple accounts

Why can't you open two accounts at once... This gets super annoying when making similar updates across multiple accounts when you cant copy and paste from account to account

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. please fix the 'Copy Shell' when trying to copy ad-group level stats from the Editor, it simply doesn't work!

please fix the 'Copy Shell' when trying to copy ad-group level stats from the Editor, it simply doesn't work

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Davide,

It appears that “Pasting” after “Copy Shell” is not working on the left Tree View. We will look into this. However, if you try to Paste on the Grid, it should work. Please email me at princeba at microsoft.com if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

14. Competitor sheet

You should let customer choose competitors in competitors sheet from bing ads. Otherwise you should let customer choose the operating market sector(s) so algorithm works better

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Click and drag ad groups into different campaign.

I have an existing Bing account where some campaigns and ad groups already exist, top performing, but I'd now like to import my other google adgroups into existing campaign groups in Bing. Instead it creates a new campaign so I effectively have 2 campaigns for the same product category. Google Adwords Editor lets you click and drag. Much easier

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    When importing, if you change the campaign name in the source google file to the existing campaign (in bing ads account) where you want to import the ad groups then the ad groups will be added to the existing campaign, BAE will not create a new campaign.

You can copy and paste ad groups from one campaign to another within the same account or across different account in our latest version of Bing Ads Editor (BAE) (version 11) by either hitting Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V or by right clicking the item and selecting copy/paste from the context menu. We don’t have drag drop yet, but will be supporting that soon.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

16. Have the possibility of having Retargeting ONLY campaings

Have the possibility of having Retargeting ONLY campaings

The fact that audiences are missing with normal campaigns if we create a re-marketing campaign is not ideal, and therefore we cannot target the right audience.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Opportunities

Currently, when new keywords plus bid modifiers are added it causes the account to go into a hold while it gets verified. The problem here is that this is also happening when customers decides to apply some of the opportunities being offered inside of the bing ads UI tabs labeled “opportunities”. It makes zero sense why we would be provided a suggestion from directly inside of bing ads only to be put on hold for an editorial review. If you guys aren’t already clear on whether or not you will allow a certain keywords or anything else being offered inside…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the inconvenience caused. We take this comment seriously as system by design should not suggest editorial non-compliant keywords to users. To help us further investigate the issue, could you pls help provide your account XID, along with the keyword suggestions getting rejected? We will get back to you soon once we have an investigation result and solution

18. Changes in Editor

When making changes to any entity in Bing Ads Editor, the entire line is in bold before posting changes. For example, if you make a change to the URL, the campaign, ad group, match type etc. gets highlighted. I would like the option to only have the changes being made in bold before posting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bulk Uploading

Current Bing Ads editor doesn't support >10,000 changes/additions at a time.
    have been facing this problem for few of the large accounts, I think this limit should not be lesser than 50,000 (unlimited changes would be great)

Best,
    Ahmad

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Recommendations: Significant improvements needed to this tab

This portion of the Microsoft Ads tool is in urgent and dire need of overhaul to make it functional and useful to people who get more than 20 recommendations.

At present, the campaign recommendations screen is actually quite clunky to deal with, as it:

- Will not keep your number of rows displayed consistent after an activity (i.e. if you select 100, reject some suggestions, it will refresh but go back to 20 rows on a page regardless of browser;
    - It always returns to the first page of the table, rather than the page you were on; and
    -…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks a lot for your feedback, which is very helpful! I’d like to further clarify the 3 needs you have raised.

1) Understood your pain points and will work with the team for a solution and reply back here
    2) For bulk upload, do you mean uploading the edited recommendation in the spreadsheet to the account through “Import campaigns” in Web UI or editor? Currently it’s doable. Also, the rejection and dismissal reason feedback can be provided once you click “Stop showing this type of recommendation” or dismiss individual recommendation in the detail page.
    3) To make the scroll bar in the table only, do you want the top of the page (like the description and aggregated estimated KPI) always be available for reference when just scrolling the table?

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base