Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show audience overlap between 2-3 select audiences

Facebook and Google both show overlap of audience, to give an advertiser an idea of degree of incrementality of one audience vs. others.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Bing Ads Editor - Negative Audiences

Add negative audience lists via Bing Ads Editor

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reporting on credit card expiration

For context, all accounts under one shell stop spending if one credit card tied any of those accounts becomes expired. The ask is for Sales to have reporting to be able to to identify credit cards with approaching expiration dates. While UCM provides expiration alerts, they are vague and it would be helpful to have reporting across MSA so we can proactively minimize delivery disruption and prevent loss of revenue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Tell us more  ·  Lyndsey Kemper responded

Hello! We have a notification today when there is a card on an account that is ‘about to expire’. I’ll reach out to you offline to understand the feedback and where we can improve in our card notification area.

4. Bing Ads Editor

Helpful feedback: The newest version of Bing Ads Editor takes forevvveerrr to load and display my campaign. Very “clunky” feeling to it. Previous versions (running on my same
    Windows 10 PC) used to load and allow me to display my campaigns very quickly. But this new-fangled version (new design within the last month?) requires a lot more click and “struggle” to actually load my campaigns to the point where I can start working.

I know that’s hard to describe, probably too vague. But from a “ user experience “ point of view, I thought I should mention it to your…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Tell us more  ·  Prince responded

Hi Jenna,

We apologize for the issue you are seeing. Can you send below listed details at bingads-feedback@microsoft.com so that we can further investigate?

1. What is the version of Bing Ads Editor (BAE) you are using today where you are seeing latency?
    2. What is the pervious version of BAE which did not have latency issues?
    3. When you say BAE takes a long time to load, I am assuming that that starting up BAE for the first time, are you seeing latency when performing other operations as well?

Thanks for your help.

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Sivan,

Importing tracking templates is already supported in the latest version of Bing Ads Editor, which you can download from below download site:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=22260

If you continue to see issue with the latest version please send us your account ID and the file you are trying to import at princeba at microsoft.com.

Thanks

6. Editing, reverting, pausing, deleting keyword

I don't like when Bing Ads Editor refreshes the interface (making me lose my place) after editing a keyword.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Gabe,

I tried what you mentioned above, but was not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please let us know which version of Bing Ads Editor are you using? Also would be great if you could let us know the exact steps you took.

Thanks!

7. Editor and Downloaded Files from Editor should reflect the same information

The editor states if an ad is rejected because of an inaccessible website. When downloaded, the editorial rejection simply reads that the ad or keyword or website violates Bing Ads editorial policies.

The editor as well as the downloaded export (copy to csv) file should reflect the same messages.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Include Forecast option for Query Volumes

Forecast for upcoming query volumes in the coming months

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, could you share more on how would use the forecast feature? Is it similar to Google Trends? How would you take actions based on the forecast results?

We are in pilot to release add trending search queries as new keywords in recommendation page. Pls reply me if you would like to join the pilot. Thanks.

9. Using ad customizers to constantly update the date in the Ad copy

Using ad customizers to constantly update the date in the Ad copy.
    Ad Customizer feed does not allow the use of Formulas like date = Today() and update the date automatically to todays date without the need to reupload the excel sheet every day for it to update the date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Remove double keywords and already used ones automatically from dialog for new keywords

When people add new keywords, keywords that are already used are not removed automatically. Furthermore, the list with already used ones shows long suggestions for improvement. Removing the already used keywords costs tons of time and is time wasted. Please AUTOMATE the removal of keywords that are already in the list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Another test version of Ad preview even if the ad is not live

Another test version of Ad preview even if the ad is not live

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. kindly add feature to check search volume of a keyword as globally

I want to run a campaign globally for a specific keyword, in that case, there should be an option to see what is the search volume of a keyword as globally as of now I have to check one by one country wise which is taking a lot of time just due to not a feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reverse to “Tell us more”

Hey there,

Could you tell us more about your pain point to check keyword search volume?

The keyword planner is GAed to all customers now. You can try to multi-select countries to do keyword research in the new keyword planner tool. Please let us know if this could address your ask.

13. Keyword Planner Search Volume

Dear Support Team!

Look. Keyword Planer does not show search volume for keywords in smaller, English speaking countries where Bing/Yahoo has coverage. BIG MISTAKE!! Because if you target let's say 10 of this smaller countries as Barbados, New Zealand, The Bahamas, ****** Islands, Jamaica, Cayman Islands...well still in certain niches good volume of traffic comes from these countries. Not just from the big ones!!

Make it available as Google does!!! Because let's say I target Diabetes treatment. All right the main target countries are Canada and the US.

But for certain keywords there is a search volume of 150-300 from…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Syndicated Networks optimization features

Syndicated networks optimization features

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Opportunities

Currently, when new keywords plus bid modifiers are added it causes the account to go into a hold while it gets verified. The problem here is that this is also happening when customers decides to apply some of the opportunities being offered inside of the bing ads UI tabs labeled “opportunities”. It makes zero sense why we would be provided a suggestion from directly inside of bing ads only to be put on hold for an editorial review. If you guys aren’t already clear on whether or not you will allow a certain keywords or anything else being offered inside…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the inconvenience caused. We take this comment seriously as system by design should not suggest editorial non-compliant keywords to users. To help us further investigate the issue, could you pls help provide your account XID, along with the keyword suggestions getting rejected? We will get back to you soon once we have an investigation result and solution

16. Competitor sheet

You should let customer choose competitors in competitors sheet from bing ads. Otherwise you should let customer choose the operating market sector(s) so algorithm works better

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Put 3rd party Conversion Tracking directly in Bing Dashboard

I believe this is why false URL mismatch Ads get flagged. We should be able to put the 3rd tracking Pixil in our Dashboard the bots will know where the extra String comes from.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Include 'West Midlands' in the UK county options. It is the second largest Metropolitan County in UK.

If being contacted by post, we get incorrect addressing because your system does not allow us to enter the correct UK postal details which in our case is 'West Midlands' NOT biurmingham.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Mr West.
    Could you please provide us with more context on this issue? We would like to understand the issue you are facing in more detail in order to resolve it. As of today, we do not surface the regions but more granular constituencies.
    Please feel free to get back to me directly.

Thanks
    Jonas Huthmacher

20. i want to track conversions depending on multiple keywords

i want to track conversions depending on multiple keywords

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base