Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to export Audiences in Editor/UI/BAM

Currently there is no ability to export remarketing data, and it is only visible if you navigate to the Audiences tab

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tell us more  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add script/API functionality for e-mail notifications

Add a functionality so important and critical notifications can be sent to your e-mail address based on the script output; similar to the MailApp in Google Ads Scripts.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Bing Ads Editor faster

The Desktop Editor is very slow and eats up too much time when working with it. Please make it more faster so that even activating/pausing ads does not take one hour.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automatic IP exclusion from third-party tools - via Bing API

I'd like to make an additional inquiry to Bing Ads regarding the IP address exclusions issue, too.

We are using a third-party tool to recognize the fraudulent click activity on our Bing Ads. Unfortunately, because we couldn't have this third party tool to be connected directly to Bing Ads (the way we have it connected with Adwords by putting the Customer ID number into the dashboard and the template link), there's no way for us to automate things and start adding the freshly-detected IP addresses that have been recognized by the third-party tool back to Bing Ads - on a…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Let people from all over the world pay through Paypal (USD). WHO USES CHECKS ANYMORE?????

I cannot pay for bing ads using paypal because i am from Kenya. Paypal is acceptable globally, why care whether my dollars are from Kenya or any other country. Why should i send a check when i can prepay using paypal. This is the worst kind of unnecessary organizational bureaucracy, and it sure works against your interests.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Tell us more  ·  Lyndsey Kemper responded

Thank you for your feedback. We expanded PayPal to 37 markets last year, and will continue to look at expanding in additional markets as we grow out payment offerings.

6. Share of Voice Aggregate Data

It would be extremely helpful if there was a way (since viewing Share of Voice at the campaign level is no longer an option) to create a report that provides aggregated share of voice data. As of now, a report can be created that will show share of voice for each campaign for whatever time frame is selected, and thats great. However, a more efficient use of time would be to provide aggregate data within the report.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks a lot for providing your feedback.

For the aggregated data for Share of Voice, do you mean at account level? If so, in the Reports tab, select “Account” under the “Performance” category, and in “Choose your columns” section, select the Share of Voice metrics like “Impression Share” and corresponding lost due to reasons from “Performance statistics”, you will then get the account level Share of Voice by running the report.

Hope the above helps. Pls feel free to let us know any questions if you have. Thanks.

7. Make an invoice for the entire month instead of multiple invoices for the month

I need to have an invoice per month all all the charges. For December for instance I have 7 different invoices per charge. I really need to have all that information on one end of the month invoice or statement.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Your thing still freezes up while scrolling (my computer is 100% MS and fully updated).

Your thing still freezes (screen stops scrolling) up while scrolling (my computer is 100% MS and fully updated - so no it's not "my computer"). Y'all did a good job of fixing most of this (page loading problems) over the last few months, but the problem remains - please try harder!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  2 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Agency Coupon Management

I'd like the ability to manage and apply coupons to accounts as an agency. The manage promotions button is currently grayed out because we're not the bill to customer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. "ad strength" metric in columns

Create a metric for "ad strength" that can be used in the columns to determine the strength of the RSA. You can see the strength of the RSA when creating it, however it would be nice to see it as a column so that we can filter by the strength and make them better.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Have a possibility to have conversion tracking pixel for specific pages (separate from UET tag)

We have a conversions goal which has a repeat rate higher than 1.5. With google we solved this problem adding order ID in GTM, however, in bing we can't solve this problem, because we have just UET tag where we can't adopt separate tracking pixels to specific pages.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversions & UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Recommendations: Significant improvements needed to this tab

This portion of the Microsoft Ads tool is in urgent and dire need of overhaul to make it functional and useful to people who get more than 20 recommendations.

At present, the campaign recommendations screen is actually quite clunky to deal with, as it:

• Will not keep your number of rows displayed consistent after an activity (i.e. if you select 100, reject some suggestions, it will refresh but go back to 20 rows on a page regardless of browser;

• It always returns to the first page of the table, rather than the page you were on; and

• Whilst downloading of…
    2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks a lot for your feedback, which is very helpful! I’d like to further clarify the 3 needs you have raised.

1) Understood your pain points and will work with the team for a solution and reply back here
    2) For bulk upload, do you mean uploading the edited recommendation in the spreadsheet to the account through “Import campaigns” in Web UI or editor? Currently it’s doable. Also, the rejection and dismissal reason feedback can be provided once you click “Stop showing this type of recommendation” or dismiss individual recommendation in the detail page.
    3) To make the scroll bar in the table only, do you want the top of the page (like the description and aggregated estimated KPI) always be available for reference when just scrolling the table?

13. Filter keyword recommendations

The new recommendations feature is a huge step backwards.
    Why can't I filter the keywords? I don't have time to go through 400+ keywords one by one to choose if they're relevant to my business.
    By using a filter, I can easily choose the recommended keywords to apply and which ones to dismiss.

I no longer use this feature because of the restrictions and time taken to administer it.

All recommendations are dismissed, unfortunately.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Microsoft Advertising Intelligence

Microsoft Advertising Intelligence cannot operate in our country of Vietnam. I would like to ask for comments to bring Microsoft Advertising Intelligence to the country, to fellow Vietnamese who use Microsoft Advertising Intelligence.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Show audience overlap between 2-3 select audiences

Facebook and Google both show overlap of audience, to give an advertiser an idea of degree of incrementality of one audience vs. others.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bing Ads Editor - Negative Audiences

Add negative audience lists via Bing Ads Editor

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability for Bing Ads Support to be able to create custom revenue tags for UET

Bing Ads Support should be able to create custom revenue tags for UET for advertisers who do not have web masters or a support mechanism for their ecommerce websites.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversions & UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Reporting on credit card expiration

For context, all accounts under one shell stop spending if one credit card tied any of those accounts becomes expired. The ask is for Sales to have reporting to be able to to identify credit cards with approaching expiration dates. While UCM provides expiration alerts, they are vague and it would be helpful to have reporting across MSA so we can proactively minimize delivery disruption and prevent loss of revenue.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Tell us more  ·  Lyndsey Kemper responded

Hello! We have a notification today when there is a card on an account that is ‘about to expire’. I’ll reach out to you offline to understand the feedback and where we can improve in our card notification area.

19. Bing Ads Editor

Helpful feedback: The newest version of Bing Ads Editor takes forevvveerrr to load and display my campaign. Very “clunky” feeling to it. Previous versions (running on my same
    Windows 10 PC) used to load and allow me to display my campaigns very quickly. But this new-fangled version (new design within the last month?) requires a lot more click and “struggle” to actually load my campaigns to the point where I can start working.

I know that’s hard to describe, probably too vague. But from a “ user experience “ point of view, I thought I should mention it to your…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Tell us more  ·  Prince responded

Hi Jenna,

We apologize for the issue you are seeing. Can you send below listed details at bingads-feedback@microsoft.com so that we can further investigate?

1. What is the version of Bing Ads Editor (BAE) you are using today where you are seeing latency?
    2. What is the pervious version of BAE which did not have latency issues?
    3. When you say BAE takes a long time to load, I am assuming that that starting up BAE for the first time, are you seeing latency when performing other operations as well?

Thanks for your help.

20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Tell us more  ·  Prince responded

Hi Sivan,

Importing tracking templates is already supported in the latest version of Bing Ads Editor, which you can download from below download site:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=22260

If you continue to see issue with the latest version please send us your account ID and the file you are trying to import at princeba at microsoft.com.

Thanks

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base