Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Increase number of time segments available in Auction Insights downloadable reports

At some point since Bing Ads started offering segmented auction insights data, it began sharply limiting the time period that we can download segmented auction insights data. We are now limited to 16 days of data, 17 weeks, 17 months and 13 quarters. Why? I used to be able to regularly pull 30 days of segmented data and created reports based on this fact. Please reverse this limitation so that we can retrieve at least 60 days of segmented data, 30 weeks and 30 months. As of right now, the data falls significantly short of what is available in Google…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add option to pull conversions in mass

We use the same 17 conversions over and over for each of our campaigns that we setup and we would love to have the option to pull in all of our standard conversions in one pull (like Google does for Analytics) so that we don't have to enter the same conversions in manually all the time. It would be great if this could happen on the platform (ideal) or the Bing Ads editor or both (preferrable).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  dareo responded

Can you clarify what is meant by pulling in conversions for each campaign? Conversion goals should apply to all campaigns in your account and shouldn’t need to be created per campaign.

3. Ability for Bing Ads Support to be able to create custom revenue tags for UET

Bing Ads Support should be able to create custom revenue tags for UET for advertisers who do not have web masters or a support mechanism for their ecommerce websites.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Share of Voice Aggregate Data

It would be extremely helpful if there was a way (since viewing Share of Voice at the campaign level is no longer an option) to create a report that provides aggregated share of voice data. As of now, a report can be created that will show share of voice for each campaign for whatever time frame is selected, and thats great. However, a more efficient use of time would be to provide aggregate data within the report.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks a lot for providing your feedback.

For the aggregated data for Share of Voice, do you mean at account level? If so, in the Reports tab, select “Account” under the “Performance” category, and in “Choose your columns” section, select the Share of Voice metrics like “Impression Share” and corresponding lost due to reasons from “Performance statistics”, you will then get the account level Share of Voice by running the report.

Hope the above helps. Pls feel free to let us know any questions if you have. Thanks.

5. Reporting on credit card expiration

For context, all accounts under one shell stop spending if one credit card tied any of those accounts becomes expired. The ask is for Sales to have reporting to be able to to identify credit cards with approaching expiration dates. While UCM provides expiration alerts, they are vague and it would be helpful to have reporting across MSA so we can proactively minimize delivery disruption and prevent loss of revenue.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! We have a notification today when there is a card on an account that is ‘about to expire’. I’ll reach out to you offline to understand the feedback and where we can improve in our card notification area.

6. Your thing still freezes up while scrolling (my computer is 100% MS and fully updated).

Your thing still freezes (screen stops scrolling) up while scrolling (my computer is 100% MS and fully updated - so no it's not "my computer"). Y'all did a good job of fixing most of this (page loading problems) over the last few months, but the problem remains - please try harder!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. "ad strength" metric in columns

Create a metric for "ad strength" that can be used in the columns to determine the strength of the RSA. You can see the strength of the RSA when creating it, however it would be nice to see it as a column so that we can filter by the strength and make them better.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ad Formats / Ad Types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Editing, reverting, pausing, deleting keyword

I don't like when Bing Ads Editor refreshes the interface (making me lose my place) after editing a keyword.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Gabe,

I tried what you mentioned above, but was not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please let us know which version of Bing Ads Editor are you using? Also would be great if you could let us know the exact steps you took.

Thanks!

9. Don't suggest opportunities that won't meet your own editorial review

If Bing suggests an opportunity, it should not be something that the Bing editorial team says violates their own policy. That seems very counterintuitive.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

You can already perform basic search from search bar, and advanced search by clicking on ‘Advanced search’ button for Campaigns in Bing Ads Editor. Can you please elaborate more on what search functionality would you like to see?

Thanks!

11. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Option to bulk edit/add shared Structured Snippets in Editor

It would really help out a big time if there was an option to edit/add shared Structured Snippets in Editor. The implementation of shared Callout extensions helped quite a bit, but it always becomes a hassle trying to create Structured Snippets, as we can only create it in the UI. Takes too much time and would like it to be a one-stop-shop experience.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping/Product Ads/Merchant Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Filter in BAE by specific language

It would be helpful to be able to create filter based on specific languages in BAE in order to quickly identify any incorrect or missing language

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. changes should be saved when clicking a different navigation item

Many improvements in the new desktop editor. Thanks!

New suggestion: If I'm in an adgroup, looking at ads and I change all of the destination URLs, if the next click is in the left navigation to get to a different adgroup/campaign or to see the KWs, it doesn't save any of my changes. It would be great if this were updated.

It's a waste of time to have to click somewhere in on the ads after making the change. The changes should be applied even if the subsequent click is on a different adgroup or keywords instead of ads, etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remove call extension qualifications

I can't use a call extension because I haven't been advertising long enough. So, I don't have enough clicks, and I haven't spent enough money. This is non-sense. Advertisers should not have to qualify just to use a call extension. So, I'm calling for the removal of all qualifications regarding call extensions. Bing Ads are supposed to help me advertise, not get in my way.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make an invoice for the entire month instead of multiple invoices for the month

I need to have an invoice per month all all the charges. For December for instance I have 7 different invoices per charge. I really need to have all that information on one end of the month invoice or statement.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I saw that today you changed interface. Probably you forget put last 7 days in table time. So if you could please add as used to be .

I saw that today you changed interface. Probably you forget put last 7 days in table time. So if you could please add as used to be . Is is very often using.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I hope Bing could come up with Trending searches per month to help advertisers decide what keywords are on high competition

I hope Bing could come up with Trending searches per month to help advertisers decide what keywords are on high competition

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Microsoft Advertising Intelligence

Microsoft Advertising Intelligence cannot operate in our country of Vietnam. I would like to ask for comments to bring Microsoft Advertising Intelligence to the country, to fellow Vietnamese who use Microsoft Advertising Intelligence.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bing Ads Editor - Negative Audiences

Add negative audience lists via Bing Ads Editor

2 votes
    Vote