Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. billing address

When adding a credit card, do not require the billing address to match exactly. I have no problem adding billing addresses in Google and then I use the same one here and I CANNOT get some of them through, no matter how hard I try. Suite vs Ste vs # or a missing period or space is not a good reason to reject an address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. unblock credit card

Appearently our credit card was blocked years ago in some previous system (yahoo ads or ms adcenter), because MS was unable to charge $4 to the card. Even though we're a good Bing customer now, according to customer support your systems are unable to unblock a credit card for eternity once it gets blocked. So the only payment method available to us is a manual bank prepayment every few weeks and to monitor this very actively to prevent deactivation of campaigns. It has actually been suggested to me twice to ask my bank for a new credit card.. a card…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. t

he time taken by bing to update payments even though banks authorises in prepaid accounts is 24 hours, which is too long. this hinders business as campaigns can not be started even after payments are made. bing must reduce this payment updation timing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Keywords Column in Geographic Report to Identify Which Keywords are Getting More Clicks in a Particular Country or City?

This is a very Basic Feature that should be available in Geographic Report to understand a geography searches better.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. the bing window has nice pictures but you do not state what the picture is of,describe picture!

what are the pics on bing of?post along with these fantastic pictures please!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Custom range of time for Ad Posting in Targeting options.

We would like to have a custom range of time for Ad Posting in Targeting options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow to pick a destination page from a list

Currently, for each keyword, we have to input a destination page link again and again, if it is different from the default landing page. Can we pool a few destination page and then just pick destination page by one click of selection?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ads Tool Intelligence

Ads Tool Intelligence could not applied in Vietnam for research keywords.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Report Interface is not exact for ad extension.

Report Interface is not exact for ad extension.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow vaporizers to be advertised

Bing should allow ads for vaporizers to run. There are viable medical patients around the country who need legitimate access to these devices. Vaporizers are lumped into the "tobacco" category when that is so far from the truth. These devices aren't used to smoke cancer causing, useless compounds like tobacco. They are used to smoke helpful herbal treatments that help many people with a variety of different diseases and illnesses!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Policy / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make Flickr.com a Website Placement option

Make Flickr one of the partners that user can force traffic to in campaign placement settings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Radius Targeting on BAE

For the time being, clients are only able to either choose location targeting or radius targeting. Unlike, on Google Adwords for example (screenshot attached) where the client can pick a radius targeted location and then just add it to an existing list of locations.

I have tried to import the radius targeting on existing locations in an account but I got the below error message:

"Cannot import the radius target because a location target already exists for the campaign"

I have had a client with this issue and it is rather inconvenient. Can we please have a look into this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Radius Targeting on BAE

For the time being, clients are only able to either choose location targeting or radius targeting. Unlike, on Google Adwords for example (screenshot attached) where the client can pick a radius targeted location and then just add it to an existing list of locations.

I have tried to import the radius targeting on existing locations in an account but I got the below error message:

"Cannot import the radius target because a location target already exists for the campaign"

I have had a client with this issue and it is rather inconvenient. Can you please have a look into this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Keywords "Lan" is not the same as "Lån"

Hi. We advertise in Northern Europe. One keyword could be "lån" - this results in a lot of impressions and clicks on search phrases containing "lan". The first word meaning "loan" and the second "lan"-network. Drives down quality score and profitability of advertising on Bing. I can see that Bings estimates that there is exactly the same number searches for "lan" as for "lån", so the system treats them as the same word. Hope you can fix this soon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. change history comparison tool

Keyword/Ad change history comparison tool will automaticly pull in the data from when you made the change to the current date and compare it to the similiar previous time period. This would be a very dynamic tool and will let see the performance from before to after the change. So, say you changed a bid on 4/1 it will show you the performance data from after that date and compare it to same amount of time before the change. if you changed a different keyword on 4/2 it will do the same. If both keywords were in the same ad…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. CPA tracking

Should be encouraged CPA tracking supported like facebook with SDK or Adwords with linked to Google Play.
    And many keywords should be changed cost at the same time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Merge accounts with pubCenter

We already have a Microsoft account which also was linked to pubCenter. Well, we couldn't use the account with BingAds because of the previous. It will be correct, if one account can ouse all Microsoft services.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base