Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve (Dutch) keyword suggestions in Research Keyword tool

The suggestions for alternative/new keywords on the Dutch Keyword Research tool are often not very helpful or not at all related to the keyword researched. Could you work on improving the language software?
    Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BRING BACK THE OLD CONVERSION TRACKING SYSTEM!

A lot easier and a lot slicker to implement!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I am a bing ads customer. Your statistics on reporting traffic are inaccurate. The average position in search results that you report are wr

Please fix your system. I've never seen my advertised site list anywhere for my search words and yet im being charged as if they do. As a matter of fact for every search word listed as clicked, am unable to verify my listing even shows in the top 100 positions and you report average positions from 1.8 to 3.4 ??? My independent tracking system also disputes your reporting. FIX IT!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Don't Mix "Words" with Goofffyy Icons in a MENU LIST - JUST USE WORDS!!!

Don't Mix "Words" with Goofffyy Icons in a MENU LIST - JUST USE WORDS!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to see a report that shows exact date and time of conversions

It would be very useful to link specific conversions with sales in our backend, which could be done if there was a simple report that outputs the time of each conversion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The developer token is available from that page if you are signed in with a Bing Ads account. If you aren’t signed in when you visit the page, it asks you to sign in. If you do not have a Bing Ads account, you have to create one before you can get a developer token.

Please let us know if the above steps do not address your issues. Thanks.

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Change the login page back so that other browsers like Chrome and Opera can click "Continue Anyway" and still log in to their accounts!

Just last month we could click "Continue" and use the site to manage our words. My computer only has Opera on it and this has effectively KILLED my access to Bing's ad system. If this was 1990 I could understand, but it's 2012! Come on already!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Gary, you should be able to access BingAds using Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer browsers. If you’d like, you can access links to download current versions of these browsers here: http://aka.ms/gimylx

Update: Thank you for getting back to me so quickly! We removed the “continue anyway” function in February 2012 to ensure our customers have the best possible user experience with Bing Ads.

Please visit http://aka.ms/gimylx to view the system requirements for Bing Ads and download a supported browser so you can get back up and running on the Yahoo! Bing Network right away.

Thank you!
    Susan

10. Pay Google 50% and make AdWords your interface too. Problems = solved.

After years of struggling with adCenter I think I finally have the answer.

Pay Google a 50% cut of ad spend to let your customers use AdWords to manage Bing / Yahoo campaigns.

Just by making advertisers' lives easier, revenue will shoot up by more than enough to cover the outlay.

100% of your problems - solved.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Bonzo, thank you for your active participation in the feature suggestion forum.

Which adCenter experiences would you like to see more closely resemble AdWords? If they aren’t already listed in the forum for you to vote and comment on, could you please add them as individual feature suggestions that can be voted and commented on for consideration?

Thanks!
    Susan

11. Bing Ads Intelligence

Hi Team,

I recently noticed that in BAI the first page bid is now gone. This makes is very difficult for me to gauge new bids. Your keyword planner is not a very good tool with bid estimates and BAI easily would show me when my bids were too low by highlighting them yellow. Now it seems the first page bid column is not producing any data. This is on multiple accounts that I help manage. Please advise if this is a bug. Thanks

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Conversion tracking should be in the tool link(dropdown menu)

Something stupid but the tracking and conversion should be accessible from the "Tools" options and not at the bottom left of the page. I am technical and it took me ages on the live chat to find it..I did not expect this not to be listed away from the tools section as convertion tracking is a "tool".

Hope this helps.

Thanks

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base