Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Could you please add postpay with Paypal for Thailand?

Could you please add postpay with Paypal for Thailand? Just prepaid is not so convenient really. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Chat Bot Extensions

Chat Bot Extensions provide you with the ability to drive more engagement through real-time interaction with customers. As users interact in more conversational ways through voice and search, brands you will reach users in a more natural way through direct conversation, keeping customers informed by asking questions and gaining answers quickly through an intelligent bot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Segment and Goal report data improvement

When viewing conversion goals for all campaigns on Campaign page, some conversion goals that are assigned to particular campaign are appearing on other campaigns when viewing the all campaigns tab.
    If this is a system design, please update to avoid confusion with the data.

Tried to run a goal report, even if we select Campaign level and select only 1 campaigns, all reports are showing the data and customer is confused with the data accuracy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. exact number of pages for pages visited goal

Please allow exact pages to be tracked as part of the pages per visit goal. This will be really helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ads

I need campaigns ads accept whatever it type it. Fix that please hope I see it soon

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Turkey as an option for Call Extension

Add Turkey on the option list for market to use the Call Extension.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. make bing support indonesian language, im indonesian and i want to use bing ads

just make it work to create ads in indonesian languages, because im indonesian

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile Advertising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. you need to allow link cloaking for clickbank affiliate marketer and also link rotator for those who wao split testnt t

i have this ugly *** link that make my ad copy look very unattractive, i want to hide it but you guys don't allow that. also i want to split test landing page using a rotator but you don't allow that either

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. VAT in invoices

VAT number should be beneath Bill-to section, not down there in the left corner

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As the Vat ID is not of the BillTo Party we are not moving it under the BillTo Section. If there is additional feedback please / concerns please let us know.

10. Serbia paypal

To be able to provide option to Serbia to be able to use paypal as payment method!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ad Extensions Issues

I would like my ad extensions to serve equally among advertisers no matter how large or small my business is or how much money I spend with Bing Ads. My ads are not receiving the maximum clicks due to my ad extensions are not serving. It seems the system is designed to compensate and cater to Big Business companies. This is unacceptable. Microsoft Bing Ads should re-evaluate the criteria and formulas that triggers ad extension. I am a seasoned pay-per-click advertiser and longtime Bing Ads Advertiser, please correct this issue.
    Thank you,
    Cary Coleman
    cary.ileav@gmail.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Develop business of system members

Hello
    You need financing for your home, business,
    Purchase of car, for the purchase of motorcycle, for the creation of your own
    Business, for your personal needs no more doubt. We provide
    Personal loans ranging from 1,000 to 4,000,000 euros with an interest rate
    Nominal amount of 3% irrespective of the amount. Please specify in your
    Loan applications the exact amount you would like and the date.
    Please write to us for your personal loans:
    Antoinephdurand192@gmail.com
    SUPER CREDIT at your service 24/24 Hours
    P. S: We only lend to recipients to reimburse us.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. No Country viet nam

No Country việt nam

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How can I run ads separately for both yahoo and bing from Bing Ads Campaign Account

Is its possible to manage keyword rank position on top on both networks like bing and yahoo from bing ads campaign.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Passing custom parameter

When setting up remarketing lists on Google you can use data points from the page and not just in the URL. For instance you can set up remarketing lists for people who are looking for business holidays only, as this info is on the page but not in the URL.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. keyword planner deletes keywords... should keep them

add an easy way to keep keyword searches in the tool instead of deleting them upon the next keyword. no idea why it does this by default. thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. So you added remarketing, but you require keywords for remarketing which totally defeats the purpose of remarketing. Remarketing is supposed

So you added remarketing - great, but you require keywords. Defeats the purpose of remarketing. The point of remarketing is so that you can target site visitors - not site visitors who then type in a specific keyword. Totally defeats the purpose.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Search advertising has to be relevant to the search query performed by the end user which means we need to know what keywords you plan to bid on and are most relevant to show your ads against. Remarketing in Bing Ads allows you to improve your performance and ROI within the confines of traditional search advertising but is still search advertising nonetheless.

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

It does not take 2 to 48 hours for changes to be applied in campaigns today. Most campaign changes should be applied within 15 minutes – 1 hour at the most.

20. I tried to search my business, but not success. It show your auction and the link can't go to my website!!!

I tried to search my business, but not success. It show your auction and the link can't go to my website!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base