Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide IF function ads to match Google's

Google Ads offers IF function ads to change the message depending on device or audience. More info here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7207341?hl=en

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Ad Formats / Ad Types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The product is now in closed beta, please ask your account reps for more details. In addition the customizer functionality is generally available that lets you change the message depending on audience based on feeds.

2. Fix Ad Editor for Mac!!!

Why does this still not work right?
    Since the initial beta release I have been hoping for the program to be usable.... almost 3 years later and it's actually worse than when it was released.

Things take way too long to load, the entire thing is clunky and SLOW, I mean SLOW.. it's a text based program there are no images and no html5 this should be lighting fast instead it can turn a 20 minute task into an hour+ task because of waiting on GUI load time or whatever else this program is doing.

We invest hundreds of thousands…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Filter in Editor is broken - Negative keyword list name

the filter for Negative keyword list name is broken. I filter for List name = X, and it gives me all linds of list names. Same is I filter for list name contains X

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make Bing Ads Editor faster

The Desktop Editor is very slow and eats up too much time when working with it. Please make it more faster so that even activating/pausing ads does not take one hour.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability To Only Count One Specific Goal as a Conversion

Similar to the option in Google Ads.

We would like the ability to only count certain goals in the 'Conversion' column.

This way, we can keep track of multiple Goals along the way to a Conversion, without having duplicate conversion counts.

This would be similar to how Google Ads does it, where you can select whether to count a Goal as a Conversion or not.

Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow us to upload our own data,

Retargeting our database and similar audiences is a large part of our campaigns on google and not being able to do this on Bing leads to a lot less money being spent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. custom formula columns

Integration of Custom Formula columns will allow for unique metrics, or measurement that is unavailable otherwise but regularly manipulated/created in Excel (ie % of total spend, or conversions. etc.) This is Google (and Search Ads 360) parity.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  7 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Shared Library (cross-account) - Negative, Audiences etc etc

We would love to see a shared library which can be used cross-accounts (similar to Google). At the moment this is only available by account.. which is a very slow process. Especially when you have multiple accounts across multiple markets. Please make my dreams come true.

122 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Started  ·  dareo responded

Ability to share audiences across accounts is in development and should be available before the end the year.

9. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Web UI & Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow for Automated imports in BAE

I can automatically import adwords campaigns in the bing interface but I cannot do it in BAE. Can this feature be added to BAE?

Thank you

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve started working on this feature and it should be available in the coming months.

11. Undo / Back button in Bing Ads Editor

Being able to undo things in Bing Ads Editor.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. similar audiences targeting

Similar audience just like Google AdWords

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have started working on providing this functionality. This should be in beta before the end of the year.

13. TARGETING

I would like to target people base from language but still located in US is this possible?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Adding support for more languages per country is in the works. Stay tuned.

14. Easier Keyword Conflict Removal

When there's a negative keyword conflict, it would save a lot of time to include an automatic "remove negative keyword" button on the window that pops up to show you what the conflicting kw is and at what level. It's time consuming and somewhat aggravating to have to manually hunt down all the the negatives you want to remove. I work with very long lists of negatives and would love a way to make this process easier/quicker.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The ability to clone campaigns and ad groups

It would be great if I could copy and paste at the campaign and ad group level instead of only at the keyword and ad level. Sometimes I want to create a clone campaign and this capability would save me a lot of time.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Custom Combinations for Audiences

I'd like to be able to create Custom Combinations for Audiences in Bing Ads.

At the moment I have lists set up for 30, 90 and 180 days duration, but I'd like to combine these as some users will fall into all 3 lists.

I'd love to be able to create a list for users who came to my site between 31-90 and 91-180 days ago - as I want to bid differently on them vs my 30 day audience.

The ability to create custom combinations using and/or/excluding would be a huge help - as you could also create a…

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This functionality should be available before the end of the year.

17. unsubscribe

Add an "unsubscribe" button to the bottom of your emails from service@bingads.com. I have unchecked every box in "my settings" and I STILL get those annoying things.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thank you for this feedback on how to make your experience with Bing Ads better. I’m sorry you’re still getting those despite checking the boxes. We’re working on ensuring all notifications are always of value to you and never distracting and I’ve followed up to help you unsubscribe.

Aurea

18. Enhanced CPC for Shopping Campaigns

Same as enhanced CPC with text ads, increasing bids by 30%, resulting in higher conversions, lower CPA and improving ROI on Bing

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enhanced CPC support is currently rolling out to advertisers using Shopping Campaigns. Please contact your account manager to get your account enabled if it hasn’t been.

19. mainline bids

Currently when you select "edit" at the keyword level to increase bids, it only gives the option to increase to "Top of Page" or "First Page", but it gives estimates in the grid for best position, mainline and first page. It would be great to have all three options available. It also doesn't distinguish if "Top of Page" is "mainline" or "best position" so t the terminology is different and confusing for customers.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow Bing advertisers to target LinkedIn Audiences

Now that Microsoft owns LinkedIn, I (and my B2B clients) would love to be able to target their massively valuable audiences. Please add these into Bing Ads so we can take over the world together.

364 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base