Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bulk downloading of copy of invoices

Bulk downloading of copy of invoices from Bing Ads UI
    • Multiple copies of invoices can be pulled if they are under the same XID
    And/or;
    • Multiple copies of invoices can be pulled even if they have different XID as long as they are under the same SAP ID

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Intégrer 'Dès' comme qualificateur de prix pour les extensions de prix

Dans les extensions de d'annonce au niveau des extensions de prix, inclure inclure "dès" ou "A partir de" dans les Qualificateur de prix

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring Back Non-JavaScript Pixel For Conversion Tracking

With privacy concerns and a lot of good reasons not to use cookies I'd really like to see the non-JavaScript pixel make a comeback. Every other major ad platform seems to have retained this primitive yet useful method for tracking page views, and it avoids a lot of potential privacy concerns.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ZAR currency

Have ZAR currency available in Microsoft Ads account for South Arica customers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make possible in Search ads to target specific devices such as android, ios

Today I want to target Android in my search ad campaign but I can't find this option. So Make possible in Search ads to target specific devices such as android, ios

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please allow weight based shipping prices in merchant centre like google shopping

Please allow weight based shipping prices in merchant centre like google shopping

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Reports should inculde the data of conversions time

It'd be much easier to analyze our data if that feature is available. especially which conversion happened at what time and all.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. block same user

How do I: a) prevent multiple clicks for the same ad from the same search results (for example, I open search, see the ad and keep clicking on it) b) limit the number of times my ads from a certain campaign are showed to the same user ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow more control over 3rd party images appearing on Bing Business listings.

Allow more control over 3rd party images appearing on Bing Business listings. We've had massively out of date images appear on our listing from before a major refurbishment was done. The only way to gain control over the images and update them was to register with the 3rd party.
    This borders on blackmail and is too great an overhead for small businesses to manage all these 3rd party listings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Email specific campaign should be introduce as google have Gmail sponsored ads

Email specific campaign should be introduce as google have Gmail sponsored ads

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hello, Some Ideas For Enhancing results could include a geo-targeting feature for ad titles and dynamic ad titles

Hello, Some Ideas For Enhancing results could include a geo-targeting feature for ad titles and dynamic ad titles

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bing Ads android app bid adjustment feature

Allow bid adjustment by day in Bing Ads android app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Better Firefox support.

Page jumps to the bottom of the page when you make keyword adjustments in Firefox.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be nice to have more control over sitelinks that are ported over from Google Ads.

Currently, site links that are ported over from Google are restricted in how they are used on the Bing side. I would love for all site links to be accessible. The end goal would be for any site link to move from the campaign, ad group, and individual ad level.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. App install ads for apps in Microsoft store

In addition to the support you offer for app install ads for Google and iOS, adding also app install ads for apps in Microsoft store

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Advertising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Import "Custom Parameters" column during business data import from Google

I import a Google business data feed into Microsoft Ads using Microsoft Ad's "Import From Google Ads" tool. Microsoft Ads does not import all of the columns, particularly the "Custom Parameters" column which I use to create the final urls via Ad Customizer in Google. When you import the business data into Microsoft Ads, Microsoft ads automatically imports the ads that use the feed. However, my ads that use the feed don't have a properly functioning url without the "Custom Parameters" which is being omitted when the business data is imported.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Import "Custom Parameters" column during business data import from Google

I import a Google business data feed into Microsoft Ads using Microsoft Ad's "Import From Google Ads" tool. Microsoft Ads does not import all of the columns, particularly the "Custom Parameters" column which I use to create the final urls via Ad Customizer in Google. When you import the business data into Microsoft Ads, Microsoft ads automatically imports the ads that use the feed. However, my ads that use the feed don't have a properly functioning url without the "Custom Parameters" which is being omitted when the business data is imported.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. MSAN in Russia

MSAN for customers located in Russia

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base