Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Editing, reverting, pausing, deleting keyword

I don't like when Bing Ads Editor refreshes the interface (making me lose my place) after editing a keyword.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Tell us more  ·  Prince responded

Hi Gabe,

I tried what you mentioned above, but was not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please let us know which version of Bing Ads Editor are you using? Also would be great if you could let us know the exact steps you took.

Thanks!

2. Editor and Downloaded Files from Editor should reflect the same information

The editor states if an ad is rejected because of an inaccessible website. When downloaded, the editorial rejection simply reads that the ad or keyword or website violates Bing Ads editorial policies.

The editor as well as the downloaded export (copy to csv) file should reflect the same messages.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BAE- active ad groups filter

When hitting the Export Entire Account button in BAE, when you hit "active" for only active campaigns, its misleading because it still gives you non active ad groups. It would be nice to have an "active campaigns" and an "active ad groups" button for the export. The advanced filter seems to work differently.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for your suggestion. We will look into this.

Thanks,
    Prince

4. Call Extension Conversions

Currently in Google, you are able to stipulate that a phone call after 5 minutes is a conversion – but currently there is a way to do this on our platform. Ideally, my clients are hoping to be able to track conversions from the Call Extensions, rather than just having a call count.

125 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  dareo responded

We’ve begun to investigate providing this feature and would like to hear more from those interested. Are you using call extensions already? If so, what percentage of your calls are over 5 minutes today based on the reports? If you aren’t using call extensions, is lack of this capability a blocker?

How are you using this feature on other platforms and how does it help with your search engine marketing optimizations?

5. Make an invoice for the entire month instead of multiple invoices for the month

I need to have an invoice per month all all the charges. For December for instance I have 7 different invoices per charge. I really need to have all that information on one end of the month invoice or statement.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. remember columns

Please remember the order of the columns I choose. For example, I pretty much always want to see the data in the following order: impr, clicks, ctr%, avg pos, avg cpc, spend, conv, $/conv, conv%.

If I look at campaign level, show that order. If I look at adgroup, ad the campaign column but still show the data in that order. If I look at keywords, ad campaign and adgroup columns but still show the data in that order. same goes for ads. I'm talking about the data specifically. It's fine to keep show other useful columns that are unique…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Clayton,

Thanks for letting us know. The columns order seems to be getting reset when pulling statistics; we will look into this. Other than this scenario, column order should be persisting, please let us know if otherwise.

Thanks

7. New keyword suggestions by Bing

When Bing give new keyword suggestions similar to our keywords and offer to include them in our campaign, and we add them, the CPC prices should not be saved at their recommended CPC bid price, rather the lowest price between our max CPC price enabled on our adgroup settings, or their suggested price

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. IP Address exclusion using Bing API

I need the ability to exclude IP address using API so please consider this as a feature request and help us to automate the ip exclusion process. Thanks

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Don't suggest opportunities that won't meet your own editorial review

If Bing suggests an opportunity, it should not be something that the Bing editorial team says violates their own policy. That seems very counterintuitive.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. change the payment roules

if i connect a Client to my Account, i Need the Feature to Change the payment. Ist not possible to connect as agency a Client with SEPA.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Tell us more  ·  Vaishali De responded

We appreciate your feedback. We are working through the details of what it would mean to support agencies managing their client’s payments, if the client is responsible for their billing. Thank you!

11. Your thing still freezes up while scrolling (my computer is 100% MS and fully updated).

Your thing still freezes (screen stops scrolling) up while scrolling (my computer is 100% MS and fully updated - so no it's not "my computer"). Y'all did a good job of fixing most of this (page loading problems) over the last few months, but the problem remains - please try harder!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  2 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Better Filters

Would you be able to add a filter to the reporting that can exclude traffic from outside certain regions. For example, I want to look at multiple accounts on a search query report but only traffic from the UK

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We would like to learn more about interest in this feature. Is this a feature that is expected in the Reports tab as part of the search terms feature within the Keywords grid?

13. Allow the option to link Bing Places accounts with Bing Ads accounts

Allow the option to link Bing places accounts with Bing Ads accounts so that brands with a large number of business can create localized campaigns without having to manually enter location extensions. Google already allows this option, so if Bing wants to be a competitor, this is a feature that needs to be available.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We have started to investigate providing this option. Can you share more details about how you’d expect the integration between Bing Places and Bing Ads to work given your experience with other platforms?

14. Client Level (MCC) Conversion Tracking

Have an option to create a conversion tracking code on client level, the same way as MCC level conversion tracking code in Google.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please make "Rotate ads more evenly" the default option instead of "Optimize for clicks" (or allow users to choose which should be default)

Whenever creating a new ad group (or campaign which requires a default first ad group at the time of creation), the default selection for ad rotation is "Optimize for clicks". It would be great if users could set "Rotate ads more evenly" to be the default selection for every new ad group and campaign.

For someone who is always testing ad copy (that should b everyone!), this would be a huge difference in campaign creation.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please email me at princeba@microsoft.com with AccountID, Campaign, and Ad Group where you are seeing this issue so that we can further investigate?

Thanks

16. Switch Bing Ads image ad pricing model from CPM to CPC to enable advertisers to better control their display advertising

Running display (banner) ads based on a CPM model is an outdated technique that does not allow precise control of the banner ads' efficiency.
    We are currently not running our banners on Bing because of the CPM pricing model and high prices for image ad displays.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. set IP exclusions via API

i can't set IP exclusions via API. I only have to set it on webUI.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base