Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Merchant Center availability and smart shopping campaign import

We are company from Slovenia, using Google Ads for shopping campaigns. Shopping is not available for Slovenia in Google Ads, but we have product feeds targeting Italy, Germany and other countries that Microsoft Ads also supports.

I tried to upload those campaigns to Microsoft Ads and it didn't go through because "the imported country of sale is not supported for shopping campaigns."

Country of sale was set to Italy within Google Ads.

I was told by support (Karil, case ID 1526904944). In his words:
    "I do understand, however, Italy is only your Targeted location and this feature is only eligible…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Shopping, Product Ads, & Merchant Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Messaging showing traffic will be delayed when ad extensions are added, bids changed or any changes that triggers a review

I enabled ads after adding ad extensions and also increased bids but understand from "Support" that doing either of these will trigger a review that could require 24 hours. This was exactly what happened and in this experience, it was puzzling and perhaps not very productive for me, because I added funds and adjusted bids and the campaign showed it was "enabled" but I just wasn't seeing traffic.

Hopefully, in the future, my dashboard will show some indication that the review process is ongoing. An email or notification that the review process has been complete and traffic is running would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web UI / Usability / Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Not receiving Conversion info with proper UET Tag installation

I am not receiving information on my conversions. I have installed the UET Tag Helper to verify the tag is set up correctly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Locate Cash app customer service number for quick solution services:

It is essential to locate the Cash app customer service number for quick solution services. Therefore, cash app users can speak to the cash app support team when they need to manage their accounts because of the unpredicted tech issues. The unusual thing most often disappoints the cash app users and they fall in trouble at last. This is why having the strategy for a quick solution is necessary at all costs.
    https://www.squarecashelps.net/blog/cash-app-phone-number/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Quick guide about solving cash app payment pending issue

Is your payment on the cash app got stuck?
    Having the cash app payment pending issues?
    If yes then cash app customer help is the right solution for the users to get rid of the major technical troubles. The team of technical executives will listen to your issues for providing you quick solution.
    https://www.contact-customerservice.co/blog/can-you-cancel-a-pending-cash-app-transaction/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Experiments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cash app support number- manage issues effectively

You need to include the effective methods with help of a cash app support number. The accurate management of the cash app account is the most efficient aspect and should be tackled with the right tactics. With the increased utilization of the cash app account, users should find out the authentic source that may help them to tackle their cash app issues and carry on transactional activities in as usual way.
    https://www.pcmonks.net/cash-app-customer-service-phone-number.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Audience Network (Audience Ads)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Issue with how to activate Cash App card due to botch in application's tabs? Get maintain.

In the event that you're facing a tech issue in the application's tabs occurring in how to activate Cash App card frustration, by then you can use the help that is given by the specialized help or you can similarly call the customer care to get researching plans. Despite that, you can use the assistance that is given in the Youtube tech channels.
    https://www.contactcustomer-service.co/blog/how-to-activate-cash-app-card/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How can I troubleshoot tech issues with the cash app support number?

Troubleshooting the tech issues can be somewhat difficult for cash app users. They need to access the cash app support number to have words with the involved experts. They work with dedication and help their customers with efficient techniques. Thus, initiating the strategic option that may assist the cash app customers to use their online payment application is crucial when they require sending and receiving money. https://www.contact-customerservice.co/customer-service/cash-app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hassle-free steps to talk to a Cash App representative:

Cash app users need to improve their knowledge about the steps that may allow them to have words with the cash app service team. They can find about the Hassle-free steps to talk to a Cash App representative. This is an important thing to manage the cash app account efficiently to send and receive money easily. Cash app users can initiate with the correct tips to keep themselves away from tech issues. https://www.contact-customerservice.co/customer-service/cash-app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Know how to resolve Cash app transfer failed glitch

If resolving the issue of cash app transfer failed is tough for you then feel free to contact the tech support team of the cash app. By availing of this service, you won’t have to worry as techies will provide you with reliable troubleshooting solutions. With their solutions, you can make money transactions on the cash app. https://www.squarecashhelps.com/blog/how-do-i-fix-transfer-failed-on-cash-app/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Find a simple way to get money off cash app without card from technical support

To get money off cash app without card, you just need to avail the cash app support service. With this, users can ask their technical queries and doubts to rectify the problem. The techies can be connected vial helpline number and live chats any hour of the day. https://www.contact-customerservice.co/blog/get-money-off-cash-app-without-card/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Want to Get Back Manual CPC Bid

Want to retain the Manual CPC bidding for all new advertisers instead of using the Enhanced CPC. This is the best option for new advertisers as we will have great control over our budget. Allow us to use Manual Bid Please.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Budget and Bid Strategies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. top writing service

Writing is rather a challenging process. One needs plenty of time in order to complete some serious task. Especially if you are a student and it's needed to do a lot of tasks for a short period of time. It was with me when I was at university. Luckily, once I came across one top writing service https://topwritingservice.com/ which helped me a lot with my creative project. I use it even nowadays. Hope it will be useful for you as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Experiments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Take Covid-19 banner off Places listings

We are suggesting businesses on Bing for Places having the option to take off the banner that says "COVID-19Hours or services may vary". Any upvotes or feedback is appreciated. We believe this can be confusing for customers of businesses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How to Request a Cash App Refund in Two Minutes

How To Get Your Cash App Refund Money Back If You Were Scammed

Like many other peer-to-peer transfer services, Cash App completes transactions at lightning speed. This makes it a convenient way to send money between friends. But things are not all sunshine and rainbows.
    It can be very difficult to get a Cash App refund after making unnecessary payments, and the company does not provide any guarantees.
    If you have been wondering how to get your money back from the Cash App, please stay tuned to our ins and outs.
    How To Get A Refund On Cash App
    You…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. short videos

it would be nice if it was possible to upload not only videos, but also short videos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. OST to PST Converter

To convert ost files into pst files, download the Microsoft ost-to-pst converter software. All ost files can be converted to pst format using the Stella Microsoft ost-to-pst software. Stella Microsoft ost-to-pst converter software converts all ost items into an office 365 account. Stella Microsoft ost-to-pst converter software converts corrupted data from ost files to pst files.

For more information, please visit this link. https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/email-migration/ost-to-office-365.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can you please make call extensions available to small countries as well - eg. Malta

It would be nice for people from small countries to have the same opportunity to have their target audience be able to connect with them in the same way as those from other countries - especially when it comes to online business.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Idea for improving Multimedia Ads

I like the idea of Multimedia Ads, but I think it would be nice if the Final URL didn't show on the Ad. Instead, it would be nice to be able to enter the URL of the landing page, but also be able to create a shortened URL to actually appear on the ad.

It just looks sloppy to have: www.website.com/aoeivaowiehn/awoeviaoweivh/aoweihoawig/aoigehaowigh

Instead, you could have the ad link to whatever page you type in, but the URL visible on the Ads are just www.website.com.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base