Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. how can i turn off my account parallel tracking in my account level ?

how can i turn off my account parallel tracking in my account level ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Payments

Please add a payment system into place. Instead of making one big payment, allow people to make percentage of payments. At anytime. Sometimes people do not have the money up front. So allow them to make payments. Also, increase the total amount. Increase the maximum amount to $200 for starters. To see how it will operate. Your platform is very well and brings in a lot of leads and sales but if we have to continually pay every time it reaches $50, then that could be a turn off for most. This my suggestion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Auto Recharge stopped working

Auto-recharge suddenly stopped working. Please test the payment and card transactions - I spend an hour setting up the same card again because it stopped auto-withdraw

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Monthly invoice "attention" field at ad account not MCC (SAP ID)

There's an optional "Attention of" field when on monthly invoices. This helps Accounts Payable departments in larger organizations track the owner of the spend when there are multiple ads accounts running in parallel.

The field is global for the MCC account however (at the SAP ID level) which means you'll have the same names for all invoices, even if they need to be for individual ad accounts.

It will be very helpful to have this field at ad account level rather than global

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Dont lie

First Bing Ad was marketed as free!
    Now it says i have to pay 5€, and when you decide to pay 5€ and add your billing information, is minimum amount 10€.

This is new way for me to ad, so I didn't want to pay anything yet! If this goes well I will pay gladly!
    Hopefully you charge only 5€ to get my 75€ credit!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Delete User-Level Login from BingPlaces

A particular user login (eg. JohnDoe@sample.com) should be able to be fully deleted, rather than just turning off notifications. For example, what if John Doe leaves Sample company to go to Example company - his old Sample.com email login shouldn't just sit defunct and remain a potential access point to the BingPlaces system. Also, with the way that the log-in options currently run, anyone working on a shared system, or a tech admin who may be logged into any number of other accounts besides their own, can very easily accidentally create an account by simply choosing their login method…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please can you add the Invoice number to bank account transactions? so it wont be a headache for our accountant to reference Microsoft Bing

Please can you add the Invoice number to bank account transactions? so it wont be a headache for our accountant to reference Microsoft Bing invoices

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make primary payment default selected on dropdown when making manual payments.

Please make account primary payment method the default selected option when making manual payments to save me a step.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow standard users to update payment methods.

We created an account for a new client but they now can't add a payment method. The only way that they can add a payment method is for us to let them be Super Admin and give them access to our entire manager account. Stupid.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Option to Modify Default Settings for Campaigns

Please provide a way to modify default settings for campaign, ad group, ads and keywords. This would allow us to view only what's active instead of being bombarded with everything in the account every time we log in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Debit Card for the payment option in India

Add Debit Card for the payment option in India

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Maximum customer does not use Microsoft bing ads in India for Bad nonsense payment methods. You should add a Debit option card and Paypal

Maximum customer does not use Microsoft bing ads in India for Bad nonsense payment methods. You should add a Debit option card and Paypal for Indian.
    You should add a Debit card and Paypal for Indian.
    Many Indians suggest this to bing ads to add the debit card and Paypal but bing ads cannot hear this.
    I don't know why bing ads do not understand this? It is easy to add the Debit card and Paypal payment method.
    My voice is valueless to bind ads management.
    I see this site, Many people suggest for this from 5-6 years ago but…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make Payment Gateway easy in India

In India, There is only Cheque, Bank transfer and Credit card... This payment gateways are Ok but Much more People wont have credit card to add funds immediately, And bank and Check tranfer may take long time to update the wallet..Only for this reason much indians are stay away from our bing ads and looking for other ad options. So I am suggesting that Please add the Debit card payment or UPI Payment.

Note: UPI payment was the easiest way to Pay for every indian and it will get Much more members to use our Bing ads.

Thankyou.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Release a customer account from the management account so that it can be managed as an independent, separate account by the customer.

We created an customer account via our agency / management account. So no on, we would like to take a step back and give our customer the rights to manage their customer account by themselves.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Paymaya

Please add Paymaya as prepaid card for Philippines.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Insertion Order Consolidation for Multiple Accounts

It'd be much easier to manage insertion orders on the manager account level, rather than on the account level. I'm not managing our budget on the account level, which means that my work is duplicated each time I need to open insertion orders. Please allow functionality to manage budget and insertion orders across multiple accounts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Have an option to view insertion orders in advance of bill-to switch

Clients who wish to switch their account bill-to and have a new insertion order set to start some time in the future are unable to see the new IO in the UI, until the actual start date. Please add in the ability to view the IO in advance, or add in a help button which says "You will only be able to view the IO on the actual start date". This will help to reduce escalations to support.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Be like Google Adwords on Billing

THIS IS MY CHAT CONVERSATION WITH BING/YAHOO ADS SUPPORT TEAM - I had to erase some info for security reason - but all and all - he did NOT understand my question nor was able to help me.

so, BING/YAHOO use the same method as Google for billing PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - on Google 48 campaigns but unable to do here if billing is NOT CRYSTAL CLEAR - see attachment ;)

Hello, there.

Thank you for chatting with us. I'll do my best to check the payments and campaigns.

December had 3 charges of $250 totaling $750, in which campaigns…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Monthly Statement for a Prepay payment setting

Monthly Statement for a Prepay payment setting should show list/breakdown of spend per campaign that customer received.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base