Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delete payment method

Hope we could delete payment method with no issues or error message that payment method shouldnt be primary or back up before deletion.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ads Coupon for Nigerians

Please allow bing ads coupon for Nigerians

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Account number should be on every page

The account number (beginning in F, X, or B) should be available no matter where you look in the account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Possibility to set up auto payment at a certain time on local time.

It would be very convenient if it were possible to set auto payment daily at a specific time of the day for a certain amount with the ability to select a location time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. paypal as a payment options for some off us don't have credit/debit bank cards. Thankyou

Please add paypal as a payment options for some off us don't have credit/debit bank cards. Thankyou

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bing can make a payment method with UPI in india

Hi, bing team, I think that you can use UPI payment method as google does. it will be very useful for Indian customers like us. as per the current payment method, we have to wait for 5 days to complete and reflect on our account. if you use the UPI you can do it within 5 seconds. so kindly consider the method that i have suggested to you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. account access

I think that's a big reason why people always prefer adwords not bing ad, I think you have to give a chance to user like you can give warning, if ad is not compatible with policies then you can suspend ads not account

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Googlepay

Kindly Add this Option for fast payment

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adding fund

Hiii I'm from India lot of people face adding fund problem pls start debit card and PayPal service I hope...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. enable bill to be paid by two different accounts for co-op businesses.

it would be very helpful if we could each pay half of this shared bill. We have a co-op business and billing is tricky

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. PayPal or eSewa in Nepal

Hello Microsoft,
    Can you please add paypal or eSewa as a payment method in Nepal.
    eSewa is a like Pattm (wallet app) in Nepal, most of the people will love to use it and i am use that most of the people start using microsoft ads...

This is eSewa site https://esewa.com.np

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Low Budget Notification Mails for Insertion Orders

Bing only is sending out automated mails if insertion order budget is below 15% or 25% at the beginning of the month. That can cause account is automatically stopped because budget is going to zero ans other time. There should be a customizable section to specify when insertion order budget notification should be sent (Other % adjustment or amount of money left)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hide or re-label top business address field when there is no business address

The first time you go to enter the business address, the top field in the Business location and tax information section says "Enter a new address...", making it appear as though the address should be entered in that field. You can click on the field and it turns blue, but you can't enter text into it. It turns out that this is just a drop-down selection that can be used later to select between multiple addresses. But you can't tell that on first use. So on first use, either the text should say something like "Enter a new address below",…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow the possibility to change the payment date for the postpay option

The payment date is automatically the monthly anniversary of when your account was opened, but for accounts with multiple accounts attached, this means that they are all being charged on the same day every month, which ends up causing issues with the bank. Please provide the option to change the payment date for each account in order to stagger payments throughout the month.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Incorrect tax calculation when using the Ad funds tax estimate for bank transfer

Example case where we have issues is that for the coupon. If the PBC is 3000 with 650 Spend to get the credit, adding 750 less tax will show as 652 on the estimated check transfer page. But the fund that will be posted is 635.59 which do not match.

if we can correct the newly set up account tax calculation we can avoid issues where the fund posted is no longer enough to activate the coupon. Take note, it is for bank which takes 5 days.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Notification about updates and new features

It would help everyone that the next time they update the invoice module to put a notice “under construction”
    or “New Module coming soon”

Please pass on this suggestion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Daily Budget Options

Add a Daily Budget Option column to see the settings on all the campaigns instead of having to click on each individual campaign

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Advertising Account Name/Number should be mentioned in Billing Bank Memo for easy accounting

I have multiple accounts and the bank memo just states "Microsoft Advertising". This makes it difficult to allocate the transactions to their respective accounts for accounting purposes. Advertising Account Name/Number should be mentioned in Billing Bank Memo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. MICROSOFT NEEDS AN EXCHANGE RATE SERVICE ON THEIR BILLING PLATFORM

You need to upgrade your billing platform with exchange rate service whereby customers from all over the world before making payment will calculate the exchange and know exactly how much they are paying in USD or EUR or in whatever currency. I am now a victim of the circumstance because it is hard for me to actually estimate how much I have to pay in USD and for that bing has blocked my account simply because I did not get the exchange correct . I failed twice while making the payment and Microsoft did not give me a third chance…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A published list of all prepaid cards that Microsoft accept for the Bangladesh region

A published list of all prepaid cards that Microsoft accept for the Bangladesh region. Please provide more specific information other than Mastercard or Visa that doesn't require a PIN

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base