Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How could I get the wrong payment back by Cash App Customer Service?

Usually, the Cash app transaction can’t be canceled So, before making any transaction, you need to recheck the recipient details at least once. If you make any wrong payment, then it is enough to make you worry about your money. But, if that person is loyal, then you can simply ask them to make a refund. If still any issues, then use Cash App Customer Service. https://www.contact-customer-service.net/customer-service/Cash-app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How could I get the wrong payment back by Cash App Customer Service?

Usually, the Cash app transaction can’t be canceled So, before making any transaction, you need to recheck the recipient details at least once. If you make any wrong payment, then it is enough to make you worry about your money. But, if that person is loyal, then you can simply ask them to make a refund. If still any issues, then use Cash App Customer Service. https://www.contact-customer-service.net/customer-service/Cash-app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add an column option in Products tab "Sales_Price" to the existin "Price" column

The "Price" column in the Products tab shows the "Compare At" price on Shopify or other places if you have two prices, one the actual sales price, which is mapped to "Sales_Price" and the one for display only is mapped to "Price",

So, to see what the actual sales price is for a given item, you would have to add "Sales_Price" as a column option, now that can't be done and the "Price" displayed is only the "Compare At" price if you have two prices entered

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Unable to receive a Cash App Refund due to fault in home screen? Get assistance.

The fault in the home screen can sometimes prove to be a major concern if you’re dealing with Cash App Refund because it’s the main page from where you start your journey to seek a refund. Therefore, to fix the issue you can use the solutions that can be found in tech videos. You can also get assistance from customer support. https://cash-app.customer-supportnumber.net/customer-service.php

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How can I pay someone with the help of Cash App Customer Service?

Paying someone on the Cash app is very innate. First, open your Square Cash app account and then enter the dollar amount. Thereafter, harness on the Pay button. Now, enter recipient details like email address, mobile number, or $Cashtag. And then, enter the reason amount is for and again harness on the Pay button. If you getting any issues, then use Cash App Customer Service. https://cash-app.customer-supportnumber.net/customer-service.php

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How can I pay someone with the help of Cash App Customer Service?

Paying someone on the Cash app is very innate. First, open your Square Cash app account and then enter the dollar amount. Thereafter, harness on the Pay button. Now, enter recipient details like email address, mobile number, or $Cashtag. And then, enter the reason amount is for and again harness on the Pay button. If you getting any issues, then use Cash App Customer Service. https://cash-app.customer-supportnumber.net/customer-service.php

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Malaysia domain in Ad Preview tool

Malaysia domain in Ad Preview tool

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Account problem to Get My Money Back from Cash App? Call help team.

If you’re wondering, what’s the way to Get My Money Back from Cash App if I am facing an account problem? Then you can get the issue resolved by checking out the hacks for resolving the account issue on the internet. However, if that doesn’t suffice, then you can also call the help team in order to get the issue fixed.
    https://www.customercare-email.com/blog/get-my-money-back-if-i-was-scammed-on-cash-app/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Transferred Cash App Refund to another account? Contact customer service.

The app is known for its quick and safe transfers. But if your Cash App Refund payment was the wrong person, then must reach out to the person and ask him to send back your money. If that doesn’t work, then you must reach out to the customer care service about the issue and get the problem resolved in order to get your money back.
    https://www.customercare-email.com/blog/get-a-refund-on-cash-app-if-sent-to-wrong-person/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please create something that tells you why your ad is not running

I have been waiting a week for my ad to run! Ridiculous! WHat would surely help is knowing why my ad is not running without having to reach out to support. There is nothing that tells you, your bid is to low, you don't have enough keywords, you need more relevance, etc. You're just staring at your campaign after a WEEK of not running with no clue why. Then when I reach out to support they have to reach out to another team and another team because no one else knows why either. This whole experience literally has me considering…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Tarjet CPA

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to activate the target CPA option to Latam countries.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Campaign Expiry Timeline

I surely cannot comprehend why Microsoft wouldnt allow an option to customer to set a deadline for the campaign.

Facebook & Google both allow to set a deadline when the ad campaign should end.

This is a very simple feature and should be included

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Global/Account settings

A global/account settings to be able to create a list of website exclusions that can be applied on all campaigns under the account.

Another idea from Google Ads: Allow me to block categories of sites, such as violent, adult, etc., plus game apps, video, etc., plus landing pages. This campaign is for Stanford University Hospital and they do not want their ads to appear on such sites.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. maximum bids scheme for shopping campaigns

Hi technical team management,

Please active maximum bids scheme for shopping campaigns as this option has the best ROI.

Thank you

Regards
    Tom
    director
    Dephini Ltd.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Track IP

This will help us exclude irrelevant searches.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Wish we had Account Managers for our accounts like we did in the past

We used to have assistance with Account Managers for larger accounts

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. allow bid adjustment and performance by state for U.S. instead of only allowing the U.S.

currently, bids may only be adjusted for the United States at the country level, there is no adjustment of bids allowed by state. It would be helpful to see performance by state and adjust bids by state

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. add a copy and paste option to copy and paste campaigns, ad groups, ads, etc.

add a copy and paste option to copy and paste campaigns, ad groups, ads, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Could it be possible to have a function built in that identifies best selling products and price comparisons of those products?

Could it be possible to have a function built in that identifies best selling products and price comparisons of those products?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. An Option To Block Bing.com, Yahoo.com, Aol.com as publishers

We need to have an option to block only one of those We cant work of them all as one package... Somehow in some offers, bing can convert well and yahoo not... So as an advertiser I must have an option to block yahoo...

not to block all the 3 publishers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base