Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. download brother printer driver

In this post, we will show you three protected and genuine approaches to download brother printer driver.If you don't have the opportunity, persistence or PC abilities to refresh your Brother printer driver physically, you can, all things being equal, do it consequently with Driver Easy. The model offers both uneven and two-sided printing and can print and duplicate up to 27 pages for each moment. It can filter archives in shading or highly contrasting to PC records, and fax reports to other fax machines and services.It likewise offers remote systems administration so you can print to it from any gadget…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Provider/Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. juno email login

In the current period of the specialized world, everybody relies upon email administration to make great distance associations just as correspondence in their everyday life. Much the same as Gmail and Yahoo mail, Juno email login problems has likewise assumed exceptional position in the market alongside its wide assortment of highlights and administrations. All things considered, whole critical documentation works will stop when your Juno email login Not Working all of abrupt. In addition, you likewise should investigate the login qualifications once to guarantee whether they are entered effectively and check the speed of web association as the organization association…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Provider/Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Feed update

Please fix the reviewing product review process. I update the feed file with new products. I think only new products with new attributes should be reviewed. Reviewing the current products which do not include any new attribute will increase the time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shopping, Product Ads, & Merchant Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Thai Language

Many advertisers in Thailand are already advertising using Thai language but just choose English as the Campaign language. This is obviously a disadvantage to any advertiser that wants to scale their campaign budgets and a disadvantage to Bing/Microsoft in increasing their revenue from ads. Add the Thai language to your campaigns so that advertisers can advertise as normal instead of having to use hack methods in order to advertise in Thai.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads in New Countries / Regions / Languages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Billing Invoice At The MCC Level.

For companies that have the same billing profile for their accounts, please allow invoices at the MCC level instead of having to download each invoice at the individual account level.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why is Tracking Call Conversion Tracking not in Microsoft's plans right now?

I have clients that spend $1000's month on Google Ads, and they are happy to do it because they can see the number of calls and store visits they are getting from the Google Ads.

Why does Microsoft feel it is not important to show to me (a business owner) that my marketing dollars are not converting sales?

If I am paying 60% less on Bing than I do on Google, and I get the same number of calls, it makes the most sense for me to Max out my marketing dollars with Bing before adding more money to Google.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Google Import: Allow import of global shipping settings from Google Merchant Center

Google offers global import settings in the Google Merchant Center. In markets like Germany there need to be import settings / values in the feed. If they are missing every product is rejected.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shopping, Product Ads, & Merchant Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Coordinates exclusions for all the markets.

It will be interesting to be able to exclude using coordinates for all the markets that use Microsoft Advertising.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Liberação de anuncios de Pericia Virtual

Acredito que está faltando conteúdo de Anúncios Pagos ADS para serviços de perícia virtual, para que o internauta possa ter acesso a proteção jurídica, e apoio de profissionais na área de pericia virtual e investigação particular. (Profissão já regulamentada no Brasil em Lei)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. whyismyprinteroffline

Whyismypritneroffline issue is one of the common issues faced by a lot of users. This is one of the problems printers have because of many issues. You should not worry. We are here to help you 24x7. Chat with us for instant help. You can also contact us on our toll free +1-888-701-0906.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Norton 360 Product Renewal​

This article provides answers to questions on the Norton 360 Product Renewal​ options for current Norton AntiVirus, Norton Internet Security, or Norton 360 customers after the discharge of the new Norton renewal offerings.Norton’s antivirus software had some problems — annoying notifications, a sophisticated interface, and sluggish performance. Nowadays, Norton 360 is outstanding , guaranteeing 100% protection from malware, spyware, phishing threats, digital surveillance, and fraud — all without annoying notifications or impacting device performance.Norton consistently ranks among the top-performing cybersecurity products on the market, and there’s no doubt that it’s a strong antivirus application.As a current customer of a Norton AntiVirus, Norton Internet Security or Norton renewal or activation, you'll still renew your subscription…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budget and Bid Strategies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enter Norton Product Key

Enter Norton Product Key may be a one-stop solution for fixing your entire virus and threat-related problems. If you're wondering which antivirus solution is best for your device, then you'll choose Norton without giving it a reconsideration . Norton product key every feature and performance which is required to guard a system against an epidemic or threat. regardless of what measures you're taking, Norton should be your priority.A norton.com/setup enter product key a 25 digit alphanumeric character code which you would like to activate or renew your Norton subscription. you've got to enter the merchandise key to urge started with the Norton security via Norton setup.Therefore, you ought to protect your computers in order that the danger of contracting or sharing a bug might be reduced.

Visit Us On : https://thenortoncomsetups.com/product-key/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I live in Vietnam, currently I cannot add payment information to my account. I am a well-performing affiliate marketer.

I live in Vietnam, currently I cannot add payment information to my account. I am a well-performing affiliate marketer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Promote iOS Apps that are not available in the US!

Tried to add my app as extension to the Ads but only apps available in US can be added. It sucks because so many brands have geo limited mobile apps and MS has a worldwide team so this seems like someone being lazy!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Coding With AI To Screen Ads For Banned Content

I work for an electronic test and measurement equipment distributor (www.saelig.com) that has been advertising on MS for more than 10 years. Since the advertising of weapons was banned 7-8 years ago, many of our ads have been blocked many times. I've lost count. The ads get unblocked eventually, but it sometimes takes weeks as in the most recent instance. The test and measurement instrument that we sell in the highest volume is an oscilloscope. So many of our ads contain the words oscilloscope and scope. Oscilloscope does not easily roll off the tongue and many people can't…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Policy / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. SEPA direct debit allowed

It would be very useful to allow SEPA direct debit to pay recurrent advertising expenses (no amount limit, extended validity date).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Capitalized keyword insertion for Dutch

Currently the only languages not supported within Microsoft Ads for capitalized keyword insertion is Dutch.

I think this could be helpful for CTR on the ads.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads in New Countries / Regions / Languages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please Accept Payoneer Virtual Card As Payment Method In Countries That Very Limit On Banking

Please Accept Payoneer Virtual as a prepaid method in Vietnam or any countries that are being very limited on the payment method, it's a huge deal. People do e-commerce on the internet they mostly receive USD to their paypal, then paypal go to payoneer to re-pump the money to the big ads platform (such as facebook, google...) because of the convenience,

fast processing, and low fee cost. 99% of people who do e-commerce in our country (Vietnam) they're using this cash flow method. if you guys wanna really expand your market to its full potential you guys should seriously take…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 158 159
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base