Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. getStats functionality on productGroup implemented

It would be great if the productGroup getStats function could return the Conversions, clicks and impressions in the stats object returned.

It seems this might be the plan as the getStats object is there, but the object currently does not hold any data on the actual numbers (its all 0s).

For us who work with our campaigns on a product group level it would enable us to use the scripts for bid changing, which we currently cannot.
    So if that could be implemented it would be brilliant.

Thanks!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scripts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can I Talk to a Cash App Representative to question a dispute?

Once, you are going to question any dispute including the latest Cash card installment, you have to hold up until you get the complete message on the screen. From that point onward, you have to Talk to a Cash App Representative to inform them about it to start your refund. https://cash-app.customer-supportnumber.net/customer-service.php

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can I Talk to a Cash App Representative for a refund or discount?

Better believe it, you are allowed here to Talk to a Cash App Representative for a refund. In any scenario, before making a call, you can apply these underneath steps to get your refund without any problem. You should have to click for five-time. First, click on the Clock icon, and afterward select payment. From that point forward, click on the fundamental menu and select Refund. Keep going on to click on the OK button. https://www.phone-supportnumbers.com/phone-number/cash-app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. how can i turn off my account parallel tracking in my account level ?

how can i turn off my account parallel tracking in my account level ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ad predefined date filter (e.g) Day of week compared to Day of week of the previous week

It's great to be able to compare Monday of this week to Monday of the previous week because days of week behave differently than one another.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix the broken provide feedback private email link on this page:

Please fix the broken "send a private e-mail" to provide feedback on, on the below page. I would rather not post in a forum.

https://microsoftadvertising.uservoice.com/forums/82363-microsoft-advertising-feature-suggestions/filters/my_feedback

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web UI & Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add the ability to update, add, change, or delete users in bulk instead of always needing to do every individual listing.

In Bing, we have 60+ listings. I need to add a new user and found we have to do each listing individually. A way to add a user to all listing in one action would save a lot of time and invite emails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My idea - sort your company security policy out

Hi

I just wanted to document my complete annoyance at Microsoft’s pathetic security policy. I recently started using a new location and was asked for security info whilst signing into my Ad account. I had to get a code – it worked. Then the next day I’m asked the same thing and on I think the third day it stops sending codes and starts talking about security info – I had no idea what this was and I was in a hurry to sort out my campaigns so mindlessly I clicked some button and now I am locked out of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Filter By Campaign Type in Reports

Add "Campaign Type" to the filter section in Reports. This would allow easy reporting on Search and Shopping in separate reports.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Payments

Please add a payment system into place. Instead of making one big payment, allow people to make percentage of payments. At anytime. Sometimes people do not have the money up front. So allow them to make payments. Also, increase the total amount. Increase the maximum amount to $200 for starters. To see how it will operate. Your platform is very well and brings in a lot of leads and sales but if we have to continually pay every time it reaches $50, then that could be a turn off for most. This my suggestion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When you go to Campaigns > Products , you can see the essential advertising KPI's i.e ROAS,CLICKS extra just like google adwords

When i want to see which product is spending the most or doing bad I can see on the campaigns > products section

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Contact a person when you reject an ad.

Improve your system so that ads that are clearly not political are not rejected for political content. It is not only frustrating but offensive. When you do reject an ad, contact the person and let them know. A little mark at the top of the campaign management page is not good enough

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. custom age groups

There is a limited range of demographic targeting. We want to set the custom age groups( like 25-40, 45-60,...) and fully disable the ad by 100% rather than 90% to the age group range that we don't wanna target.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Auto Recharge stopped working

Auto-recharge suddenly stopped working. Please test the payment and card transactions - I spend an hour setting up the same card again because it stopped auto-withdraw

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Google Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Conversion attribution model

Now we measure the success a campaign on a "last click" basis. This means you give all the credit for a conversion to the last-clicked ad and corresponding keyword. However, this ignores the other ad interactions customers may have had along the way.I would like to see the possibility to give non brand campaigns the credits they deserve by dividing the credits of 1 conversion across all ad interactions on the path.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversions & UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Monthly invoice "attention" field at ad account not MCC (SAP ID)

There's an optional "Attention of" field when on monthly invoices. This helps Accounts Payable departments in larger organizations track the owner of the spend when there are multiple ads accounts running in parallel.

The field is global for the MCC account however (at the SAP ID level) which means you'll have the same names for all invoices, even if they need to be for individual ad accounts.

It will be very helpful to have this field at ad account level rather than global

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to update/change ownership of Bing Places account - make it possible.

Currently, there is no way to transfer, update, or change the ownership of a Bing Places account without creating a new account. That involves a work intensive endeavor in which the new owner creates an account, re-creates all of the listings, the old owner deletes the old listings from the current account, and then you must re-verify all of your "new" listings.

I propose there be a feature that allows owners to allow for change of ownership within our accounts. It could allow us to add additional owners (more than one), and transfer ownership entirely from one person to another,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make bing ads available in Saudi and UAE there are very potential customers..

There are very potential customer base in Saudi and UAE please include bing ads in these locations.. thanks,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow location import from Google My Business to Bing Agency accounts

In my personal Bing account, I can import GMB listings, and as long as they were verified in Google, they were automatically verified in Bing, saving me an unnecessary step of re-verifying them on Bing.

Now I manage a Bing Agency account, and a Bing representative told me this option to import from GMB is only available for non-agency accounts.

She also told me "the option for import is new on Bing Places and due to technical challenges, Sync and Import with Google My Business feature is currently enabled only for users having maximum 10 businesses in their Google My…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 146 147
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base