Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Veterinarian to add service area to Bing places

I’m a housecall veterinarian and I’m unable to provide a service area because the veterinarian category will not allow that yet on bing places. Would love to have that added because the area I’m based out of is not my typical service area!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your ad device targeting preferences do not match the advanced targeting options you have selected above.

You should have a separate keyword status per device. I decreased my bid adjustment for desktop and got this keyword status. I cannot check if my keywords are active and delivering since I only want them to deliver thru mobile and tablets. This is very confusing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the process of updating a Business Profile on BingPlaces and Bing.com Synchronous

This is regarding Bing.com and Bingplaces.com. The updates that are made to business listings are not synchronous and the end user has to request they be synchronized.
    Two separate requests have to be made to two different support teams. That is extremely inefficient and waste of time and resources. I would STRONGLY recommend you create a way to have both teams notified simultaneously of any updates that are made. See screenshots I've attached for clarity of this issue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Manual Bidding Deprecation

Want to retain the Manual CPC bidding for all new advertisers instead of using the Enhanced CPC. This is the best option for new advertisers as we will have a great control on our budget.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budget and Bid Strategies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. report that shows which product has been placed order

I want a report that shows which product has been placed order from my store.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Pass placement URLs as a parameter

I'd like to be able to pass a parameter to include the website by ads showed up on from the audience network and search so that I can track performance by publisher in my own reporting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Whitelisting Specific Placements On The Audience Network

Allow advertisers to only show audience ads on specific URLs. For example, I'd like to be able to show my ads only on MSN.com. If we could get even more granular and control for ad units (carousel vs card vs in-article, etc), that would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Audience Network (Audience Ads)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. make arabic a supported language

arabic as a supported language

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads in New Countries / Regions / Languages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. make arabic a supported language

arabic as a supported language

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads in New Countries / Regions / Languages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. multicurrency

Hello,
    I have a request to add multiple currencies per product feed.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shopping, Product Ads, & Merchant Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Computer Support 24x7 World's Best "Certified" Tech Support Technicians in USA 1-321-355-5489

Second is the new and innovative way of providing Online Computer Tech Support 1-321-355-5489 over the phone or remote assistance , if the end user has a little tech knowledge then you can provide support and guidance over the phone and if the end user is not tech savvy then you can take Online Remote Access of the computer and fix the issue , either way the prime goal of the tech support is to fix the issue on the computer or any gadgets.

https://www.gotechsecuresolutions.com/computer-technical-suppport.php

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web UI / Usability / Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. add jordan for call-out extensions

include jordan as a country that is supported for call extensions

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Unhide 'Pause newly added campaigns' from 'Other Options' - Ensure all cost incurring settings outside of pause/unpause are made clear

I've incurred my boss three accidental Bing ad bills amount to over £500 approx which he is very unhappy about.

With Google ads, when you pause a campaign is stays paused, as with Facebook and all other advertising platforms I've used.

However, with Bing, if you haven't configured your import settings it overrides your wishes to pause campaigns and resumes them automatically set to your import frequency.

I'd appreciate it so much if you recognised this as a misleading setting as anything that incurs cost should be clear.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. automated extensions report from product ads

Automated Extensions traffics are being shown on the normal search campaign while it is not possible to see on shopping campaign. If only the traffics from automated extensions received from product ads can be seen, it will be great.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. sammohan mantra+91-7696305341 in Visakhapatnam

sammohan mantra+91-7696305341 in Visakhapatnam

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bing Places: Make all UK counties Available

The county list, on Business address section, for UK is not complete. I believe UK businesses would benefit from having a complete list of counties available. It would allow us to have our Business addresses information more accurate and would help to increase the relevance of the listings.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please Improve the Login Process - it's far too time consuming and redundant!

The login process has become too restrictive. I'm required to go through 6 pages (and answer a SMS) usually several times each day, just to check my account.

This is far more restrictive than any other site I use, especially Google Ads.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web UI / Usability / Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stop allowing arbitrage as a traffic acquisition strategy for search partners

This can lead to advertisers getting charged a great deal for spikes in low quality clicks which is simply unfair. I understand one can exclude websites but... user's won't know which search partners are approved for this acquisition strategy until after clicks / charges have occurred and it leaves them out of pocket.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Provider/Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Improving Bing Places for Business

Unlike Google ( where Google always prioritises GMB data over other data sources) Bing on occasions seems to ignore the data it holds on Bing Places for Business and uses data from other sources when compiling local search results. This means that the value of Bing Places for Business is totally undermined and makes one question the value in having business listed on it. We are a national ( international) franchise organisation with 350 + locations in the UK all listed on Bing Places for Business. If Bing ignores its own directory when producing local search results what is the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow Simultaneous Logins

I manage multiple accounts via different logins. Currently I must either log out and log in again or use incognito for another account. I would like to be able to simply have multiple accounts open in different tabs.

Note that this is a circumstance where I must maintain separate logins.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 146 147
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base