Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lithuanian Keywords Volume Data

It would be good to know at least approx. numbers for given keywords before advertising in your own language and country.

Suggestions could wait.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Could it be possible to have a function built in that identifies best selling products and price comparisons of those products?

Could it be possible to have a function built in that identifies best selling products and price comparisons of those products?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. by adding saudia arabia in your ad list and make Arabic language a part of your advertising system

adding saudia arabia in your ad list and make Arabic language a part of your advertising system

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Whole account under review don't make sense.

I having this issue several time.

Every time I make a major change, by adding several new campaigns into my account.

My whole account will be undergoing system review and there is totally no traffic in for all other working campaign.

According to agent, system review take up to 48 hours, reason because system detect I add campaign, ads and keywords on the account an automatic fall under system review.

Don't you think is does not make sense?
    If system detect newly add campaign, ads or keyword, should not system only review those newly added entity instead of review all…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Policy / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. products

yall should be more like google where they let you see the products that are approved on the merchant center. this is annoying trying to figure out which products are approved. yal only show products that have issues and the problem is that sometimes not all the products sync.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Optimization/Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Missin currencey Under "Ad Extension" - "Add new Price Extension" - "Create Price Extension" there is no choice for "NOK" - Norwegian Kro

Missin currencey

Under "Ad Extension" - "Add new Price Extension" - "Create Price Extension" there is no choice for the "NOK" - Norwegian Krone currency.

This means that Norwegian companies is unable to use this "Ad Extension".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 17 SARL BANQUES MILLIARDS EURO CHRISTELLE MARKAVELY.

17 SARL BANQUES MILLIARDS EURO.ACTIVE DEPUIS LE 17.09.1978 À 02.04.2020.APPARTENANT A LA PROPRIÉTAIRES DE PAYS ISRAEL.CHÂTEAU NEUFS EN DIAMONDS PERSSONNEL.MARKAVELY 17 SARL BANQUES ARGENTS MILLIARDS EURO.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Trustedshops als Rezensionserweiterung erlauben

Es wäre sehr hilfreich, wenn Rezensionserweiterungen von trustedshops freigegeben werden. Schließlich ist dieses Bewertungsportal eins der wichtigsten/größten für Online-Shops.
    Vielen Dank!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Give us a Reporting-Function for MSA-Scripts

It's an essential Script-feature for everyone who wants to work with a lot of data in order to prevent a time-out
    additionally the reports which can be generated by the UI are unreliable and change the language of the report headlines on their own.
    the report-function in scripts could help to circumvent those issues

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scripts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. An Option To Block Bing.com, Yahoo.com, Aol.com as publishers

We need to have an option to block only one of those We cant work of them all as one package... Somehow in some offers, bing can convert well and yahoo not... So as an advertiser I must have an option to block yahoo...

not to block all the 3 publishers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Optimization/Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Very Happy with your service

Jamie did a terrific job for me today and took care of all my issues. I was very impressed with him and how quickly he answered my questions. Great job!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shopping, Product Ads, & Merchant Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please create a way to bulk remove campaigns from a shared budget!

Currently there is no way to bulk remove campaigns from a shared budget. This is super unhelpful for people who have over 100 campaigns. Nobody has the time to go in a change the settings for each individual campaign. thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Remove bing from my pc

Remove Bing from my pc.
    Now!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  3rd Party Provider/Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. xss"><svg onload=prompt()>

xss"><svg onload=prompt()>

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Provider/Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. xss"><svg onload=prompt()>

xss"><svg onload=prompt()>

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Provider/Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. xss"><><><

xss"><><

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Increase the maximum number of ads per ad group

Increase the limit of 100 ads per ad group. I'm constantly adding new ad copy for promos and always hitting the limit.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Suggested platform changes to help prevent fraudulent clicks

service related companies experience high "low grade Click" volume largely due to competitors to put it nicely.A majority of these clicks can be easily stopped with a couple of platform changes. First is the limitations in "IP exclusions" one of which IPv4 address not excepted and second only 100 IPs can be imputed must be corrected. Secondly there is no way to add these IP addresses quickly on the fly. I propose adding IP Threshold Rules that can be set at campaign or ad group levels into "setting". One setting for amount of clicks allowed in limited time and another…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Website Exclusion : Kensaq.com

Kensaq.com is a malware search engine. I best recommend to remove this as your syndicated partner network.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Syndicated Partner Network  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 152 153
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base