Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. transfer OSt to PSt

Transfer OST to PST quickly via this stunning OST to PST converter idea which is the nice way to recover OST file to PST immediately. The OST to PST recover free is the freeware application to restore OST data to PST data with all attachments and never harm to OST file and its internal database too.

Excited to know more click here- https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/email-migration/ost-to-office-365.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. careers blog

The very next time I read a forum post, Hopefully it doesn’t fail me as much as this one. I mean, Yes, it was my choice to read through, but I actually believed you’d have something useful to say.

https://www.careers4u.tv/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Advertising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ive had multiple shopping products miss flagged as weapons, the process to resolve is extremely long and slow. Follow Googles lead and have

Ive had multiple shopping products miss flagged as weapons, the process to resolve is extremely long and slow. Follow Googles lead and have a "Review" Button next to the affected products. The current process wastes 30 to 40min of time and takes 5 days to fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to change Bid Modifiers for Ad Schedule and Demographic Targeting

Hello,

It would be great to add the ability in BingAds Scripts to see Stats and change Bid Modifiers for Ad Schedule Targeting (Days and Hours) and Demographic Targeting (Gender and Age)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scripts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Learn Why can't i send money on cash app For My Protection?

Cancel a transaction if the business transaction log file fails or the cash application does not allow me to send money. Now, if you can see the payment balance in your bank account after making a transaction, but it why can't i send money on cash app, you need to cancel the transaction to avoid the financial need. By doing this, you will save money and not get paid. For security-related information, you can visit the website.

https://www.techjaadu.com/blog/cash-app-wont-let-me-send-money/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How To Find A Genuine Source To Fetch Cash App Refund Detail?

In the event that you are meandering for a certifiable source to bring all potential insights concerning Cash App Refund, at that point let the Cash app designs clear your questions. You should simply to approach professionals who will assist you with sorting every one of your questions and issues out off, inside the least time span.

https://www.techjaadu.com/blog/cash-app-money-back/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Syndicated Partner Network  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option to upload multiple images for Multimedia ads. Images are not being correctly cropped.

Currenlty we do not have an option to upload multiple images for a multimedia ad and the system does not crop images correctly. The process takes time and mostly needs to poorly design images to show up in ads. If we have option to upload multiple images, client can be requested to share them in exact dimension like Doubleclick Manager and things can be easier

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Specific Categories: Mobile Bicycle Repair for Segment of Business

There should be an option under categories for "Mobile Bicycle Repair Services" There is only an option for physical bicycle shop. 

I created a Bing Places profile for my business. I own a Mobile bicycle repair business. This type of business has boomed during the pandemic. I provide at home bicycle repair services. House Calls, residential service, Delivery, repairs done in the field, on the bike path and bicycle trails. I do not have a brick and motor store front. I do not sell bicycles and accessories. I am a repair service business only.

I chose "professionals and services" for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. PLEASE add the health page to the UI - https://status.ads.microsoft.com/ (PLEASE VOTE!)

Please add the health blog / platform status page to the UI, or at least a link to it!

So many people are unaware of this page - https://status.ads.microsoft.com/

Providing this information on the UI, or a link to it will prevent a lot of needless contacting of support, which is wasting the agents time as well as the advertisers! This is especially useful for when there are minor issues such as a delay in data. Instead of thinking my entire account has stopped and franticly contacting support, I am aware that there is a delay and can stay updated…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Immediate tips to manage Cash App Transfer Failed:

People can execute immediate tops to manage the Cash App Transfer Failed problems. Such a step is essential as the technical problems affect the function of the cash app account every time. Apart from these cash app users may consult the cash app team to find the solution. The involvement of the useful tops always probes result-oriented in terms of offering the desired solution.
    https://www.experts-support.com/blog/fix-my-cash-app-failed-for-my-protection

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  3rd Party Provider/Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How Can I Get Rid Of Cash App Payment Pending Problems?

If you have some misconceptions due to Cash App Payment Pending problems, then it is the right time to get rid of all sorts of problems within the least time frame. Once you get in touch with the troubleshooting professionals, they will provide you with mind-blowing customer support services within the least time frame.
    https://www.experts-support.com/blog/cash-app-payment

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Do not Deprecate (Remove Completely) Manual Bid Strategy

I recently found out that manual bid strategies are not available to some users as a pilot deprecation. If this is successful, MSA might completely delete manual bid strategies.

As advertisers, you must leave us the choice whether we would like to use manual versus automated bid strategies. It's unfair that you're removing this option to some users. We know that there would be advantages and disadvantages but we should still have the last say whether we'll use this or not.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Budget and Bid Strategies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow the Microsoft Ads tracking pixel to disable remarketing

The Microsoft Ads code should offer a field in Google Tag Manager that disables remarketing data to be send to Microsoft if a certain value is set. This would allow to code to be placed on any site and still be compliant to the GDPR, as the setting could be toggled depending on the user's cookie preferences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Know Everything with KTM Bike Price in Bangladesh

KTM Bike may be a two- or three-wheeled automobile. There are three major sorts of motorcycles: street, off-road, and dual purpose. Within these types, there are many sub-types of motorcycles for various purposes. There's often a racing counterpart to every type. Each configuration offers either specialized advantage or broad capability, and every design creates a special riding posture.
    KTM Bike Advantages or Disadvantages
    KTM is among the foremost seasoned makers of bikes and that they serve a worldwide market delivering alongside KTM Bike Price in Bangladesha good assortment of contraptions going from quality models. some of the experts
    • Flexibility:…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads in New Countries / Regions / Languages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. All You Need To Know About How do I access my Cash App Email?

Access the official Cash app on your Windows PC or laptop using the web address. application / authentication. It will take you to the official Cash login page, where you will be asked to enter your registered Cash App Email address or phone number. Now, if you choose the email option, you will receive an email with a code. However, you can visit our website for more info.
    https://www.experts-support.com/blog/cash-app-email-address

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Runner Motorcycle Price in Bangladesh

RUNNER two Motorcycle is a two-or three-wheeled motor vehicle. There are three fundamental sorts of motorcycles: street, off-road, and dual purpose. Within these types, there are many sub-types of Motorcycles for one-of-a-kind purposes. There is regularly a racing counterpart to every type. Each configuration presents both specialized gain or vast capability and each layout create a special using posture.
    Runner Motorcycle Blessings or Disadvantages
    RUNNER two is amongst the most pro makers of Motorcycles and they serve a global market delivering alongside RunnerMotorcycle Price in Bangladesh a huge assortment of contraptions going from fine models. A component of the professionals …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Experiments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Unlock Cash App Account with efficient and simple techniques:

Going with efficient and simple techniques is necessary to Unlock a Cash App Account. Cash app users may talk to the cash app team for better management of the cash app account. They provide substantial guidelines to help out their customers and enable them to carry on the transactional activities with no hassles. Thus, problems with the cash app need to be realized and tackled with correct tactics.
    https://www.supporttechhelp.com/blog/unlock-cash-app-account/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Unlock Cash App Account with efficient and simple techniques:

Going with efficient and simple techniques is necessary to Unlock a Cash App Account. Cash app users may talk to the cash app team for better management of the cash app account. They provide substantial guidelines to help out their customers and enable them to carry on the transactional activities with no hassles. Thus, problems with the cash app need to be realized and tackled with correct tactics.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. What are the objectives of the Ysr cheyutha scheme?

Ysr cheyutha 2021 scheme has been started to help the women of weaker sections to raise their livelihood. They would be eligible to get monetary help through the prescribed processes. Andhra Pradesh government has established the Ysr cheyutha scheme to lead the encouragement among women of scheduled caste and scheduled tribes. The key objective of the government is to offer concrete support to women belonging to backward economic conditions. https://www.spinoneducation.com/blog/ysr-cheyutha-scheme/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Unlock Cash App Account with efficient and simple techniques:

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base