Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove "Done" Button or Modify Its Function in Campaign Setting

n "Campaign targets" session under Campaign settings, after users change the options regarding "Who should see your ads" and click "Done" button, the change actually will not be saved.

Users need to click "Done" then click "Save" button to save their change.

It is confusing to advertisers to go back and forth to check the related setting. Will be good to remove "Done" button, or to make "Done" button with saving change function.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SA360 support for Microsoft in-market audiences

SA360 support for Microsoft in-market audiences

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Ads 360 Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. SA360 support for Microsoft bid strategies (more strategies supported + reporting and creation options)

SA360 support for Microsoft bid strategies (more strategies supported + reporting and creation options)

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Ads 360 Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SA360 support for Microsoft Audience Network Campaigns

SA360 support for Microsoft Audience Network Campaigns

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Urgent Need For Manual Bidding Option

Hi,

It's really unfair that people should choose enhanced or other automated CPC under the Bid Strategies. As a user who's paying money, I should have the option to have full control of what I'm looking to pay to Bing per click.

Of course, Bing can offer me options but can't force me to have only automated bidding. It's my money and I would like to place my bids as per my requirements.

Please reinstate the Manual bidding option otherwise Bing will lose the edge to Google as your ad costs will become costlier than Google.

If possible, please enable…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budget and Bid Strategies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bing Places: Make all UK counties Available

The county list, on Business address section, for UK is not complete. I believe UK businesses would benefit from having a complete list of counties available. It would allow us to have our Business addresses information more accurate and would help to increase the relevance of the listings.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Manual Bid

Allow us to use Manual Bid

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budget and Bid Strategies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Manual Bid

Allow us to use Manual Bid

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring Back Manual Bidding

On 19th of March of 2021, ALL my campaigns were moved from Manual bidding to Enhanced Bidding. This is so unfair. You can't take away controls from advertisers like that. Please reinstate the manual bidding strategy as I found it to be more effective over your automated bidding strategies.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Target Specific Search Partners / Bid Adjustments on Search Partners

It would be really nice to see an option soon in Bing Ads that enable advertisers to target specific search partners or if we can at least put bid adjustments on partner websites instead of just excluding them fully.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Syndicated Partner Network  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Marble polishing service in Gurugram

There is no better option than marblepolishingservice.in to restore the lustre to your marble tile. We provide Marble Polishing Service in Mohali , Marble Polishing Service in Chandigarh , Marble Polishing Service in Noida, Marble polishing service in Gurugram, as well as Marble Polishing in Faridabad and Ghaziabad, so you can call us from anywhere in Delhi and have world-class services delivered right to your house.

Marble flooring loses its luster over time and needs professional maintenance to restore it to its former glory, even after several years of use. If you're concerned about the condition of your marble flooring,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The Best Hand Sanitizer

Get the best hand sanitizer at India's leading online store Gosocial Healthcare...Just Human hand sanitizer offers 24 hours of protection ..100% hygiene ..100 % natural and pure ..Hand hygiene is one of the primary steps to ensure our safety and although washing your hands can give you complete protection..
    Click here to more details on <a href="https://www.gosocialhealth.com/products/just-human-24-hour-protection">Gosocialhealthcare</a>

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please start a service for advertisement publishers like google adAdSensesense

Please start a service for advertisement publishers like google AdSense

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Best Hand Sanitizer

Get the best hand sanitizer at India's leading online store Gosocial Healthcare...Just Human hand sanitizer offers 24 hours of protection ..100% hygiene ..100 % natural and pure ..Hand hygiene is one of the primary steps to ensure our safety and although washing your hands can give you complete protection..
    Click here to more details on https://www.gosocialhealth.com/products/just-human-24-hour-protection

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How to set up a driver of canon printer online?

Here We have a solution to that problem. So you need to verify your model number, download the file and install it into your computer. Canon printer setup with an online solution. Canon printer is known as a good name in the online market so you have to know about the canon printers. They provide better service to their customer and give the best product. If you want to know more information. These easy methods can solve your problem and if you want online support help then visit - https://ijstartcanonx.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Experiments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Merchant Promotions with Microsoft Local Inventory Ads

Currently we have Merchant promotions with normal shopping Ads only with Microsoft, is there a possibility to see promotions feature with LIA Ads in near future?

Appealing if we have many requests or advantageous for the advertisers.

https://help.ads.microsoft.com/#apex/3/en/56805/1

Thank you in advance!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shopping, Product Ads, & Merchant Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Support the webp image format in Shopping Ads

Currently webp isn't a supported image format in Shopping Ads and disapprovals aren't cool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shopping, Product Ads, & Merchant Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The Best Hand Sanitizer

Click here to more details on <a href="https://www.gosocialhealth.com/products/just-human-24-hour-protection">Gosocialhealthcare</a>

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Let us see the stats of spend in other currency as well!

Like suppose I'm from India and my currency is INR. It's better to let us switch the currency to usd just to see our stats. (Like our spend in USD) etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Update Shopify app so that product attributes like color can be edited at the variant level.

Currently variants like color can only be set at the parent product level, and are limited to three colors. So if I have a product with four different variants, each a different color, I cannot set the Color attribute for the Merchant Center listing within the Microsoft Shopify app per-product.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base