Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Issue with how to activate Cash App card due to botch in application's tabs? Get maintain.

In the event that you're facing a tech issue in the application's tabs occurring in how to activate Cash App card frustration, by then you can use the help that is given by the specialized help or you can similarly call the customer care to get researching plans. Despite that, you can use the assistance that is given in the Youtube tech channels.
    https://www.contactcustomer-service.co/blog/how-to-activate-cash-app-card/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Powerful Vartika Zimbra to PST Converter

Use the powerful and quick way to get converted your Zimbra TGZ files with the help of Vartika TGZ Converter. The entire working of the tool seems to be simple. You can get easy conversion of all your emails, contacts, tasks, journals, notes, attachments, etc. from the TGZ file to PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, NSF, PDF, HTML, and MHTML format. And you can export Zimbra files to cloud-based mail such as Yahoo, Gmail, G Suite, Office 365 and Hotmail Account.
    Know more info- https://www.vartikasoftware.com/fr/zimbra-to-outlook-migrator.html#

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Audience Network (Audience Ads)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How Can I Change Your Username With Robinhood Support Service?

Are you one of those who have mentioned a wrong name on your Robinhood account by mistake? Do you want to make it correct so that you can have a flawless experience? If yes, dial Robinhood Support number through which you can communicate with a team of experienced professionals who will assist you to tackle your problems
    https://www.numbers-for-support.com/support/robinhood/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Audience Network (Audience Ads)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Frequency capping for MSAN campaigns

Please add the option to edit the frequency capping for MSAN campaigns!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Cash app support number- manage issues effectively

You need to include the effective methods with help of a cash app support number. The accurate management of the cash app account is the most efficient aspect and should be tackled with the right tactics. With the increased utilization of the cash app account, users should find out the authentic source that may help them to tackle their cash app issues and carry on transactional activities in as usual way.
    https://www.pcmonks.net/cash-app-customer-service-phone-number.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 达特茅斯学院毕业证书查询【英国学位证成绩单】微信Q86013792【办理达特茅斯学院毕业证书in english】加急办英国毕业证成绩单【精仿达特茅斯学院入取通知书offer】英国Dartmouth College

达特茅斯学院毕业证书查询【英国学位证成绩单】微信Q86013792【办理达特茅斯学院毕业证书in english】加急办英国毕业证成绩单【精仿达特茅斯学院入取通知书offer】英国Dartmouth College

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 莱斯大学毕业证书查询【Rice学位证成绩单】微信Q86013792【办理Rice毕业证书in english】加急办Rice毕业证成绩单【精仿莱斯大学Rice入取通知书offer】美国RiceRice University

莱斯大学毕业证书查询【Rice学位证成绩单】微信Q86013792【办理Rice毕业证书in english】加急办Rice毕业证成绩单【精仿莱斯大学Rice入取通知书offer】美国RiceRice University

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow advertisers to see detailed statistics for Audience Ads

Currently we can't see which placement gives the best performance for our ads. It's just some generic data for the ad. It will be good to see if the placement from outlook or msn home performs better and allow us to show only in the specific placements

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Liberação de anuncios de Pericia Virtual

Acredito que está faltando conteúdo de Anúncios Pagos ADS para serviços de perícia virtual, para que o internauta possa ter acesso a proteção jurídica, e apoio de profissionais na área de pericia virtual e investigação particular. (Profissão já regulamentada no Brasil em Lei)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. frequency capping

no fcap on display network? really?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. MSAN - Feed Match Rate

There currently is NOT a feature in Microsoft Ads where you can determine the % of time a dynamic display image shown to a user matches with the a product image from the Feed for MSAN (there is a feature in Google Ads called the Feed Match Rate which does this). It would be great if they could add this feature to the interface so we can determine how effective MSAN actually is as it relates to dynamic remarketing.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please Can we add URL parameter (UTM) to Track Partner Sites Clicks/Conversions?

Hi Team,

I see that inside Microsoft Advertising we can view which partner websites got clicks and conversions.

But could we add a URL parameter so we can track Which website brought in the click/conversion in our own tracking tool?

I believe this is beneficial for everyone who runs ads on the audience network?

You already have this feature built in Microsoft but would be great if you could give us the opportunity to be able to see this information in our tracking tool as well.

Thank you and look forward to updates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. HOW I GOT BACK MY DIVORCED WIFE

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstances. I give God all the glory for bringing Lord Zakuza into my life for helping me get my wife back that got me divorced for one year. I was the last person on earth to accept the fact that spells exist or work not until I was referred to Lord Zakuza online to who has helped so many people with his powerful spells. I had no other option than to give it a try because 3 months after the divorce, I was demoted at my…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Some Good Websites that Write Essays for You

No matter how much of an organized student you are, you probably had difficulties with writing essays or keeping up with an overload of writing assignments. From time to time, everyone can use some help, so I don’t judge people who use essay writing services.

I’m a huge procrastinator and it brings a lot of stress into my life, that’s why I use essay writing services. I tried writing all papers myself, but time was never on my side.
    If you’re looking for someone to write, edit or proofread your paper, I would suggest checking out nerdify review. This company…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Cash App Payment Failed due to the Touch Id issue? Get to customer care.

Cash App Payment Failed Touch Id is the feature that allows you to authenticate a transaction. Therefore, if there is an issue in the Touch Id, then you can get it fixed by cleaning the sensor of your phone. If that doesn’t help you with the issue, then get to customer care for more information and support.
    https://www.apple-supportphonenumber.com/blog/why-is-my-cash-app-payment-failing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Display Retargeting across the Microsoft Audience Network

I'd like to be able to retarget site visitors through a Display campaign. Was shocked to discover we can't do this already as it's such a core digital marketing concept!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make the Ad Preview Tool available for Audience Ads (with final-url simulated in real environment)

With shared library tracking parameters and msclid being auto-added to the actual ad url, it would be great to see the ad in a real environment and simulate an actual click on the ad to see the final url of a click on our ad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. HELLO ,I PRESENT AUTOMATIVE SECURE LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER// Spell pay after results+27734818506 London [ ]Birmingham Inverness - [ ] Kilmar

HELLO ,I PRESENT AUTOMATIVE SECURE LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER// Spell pay after results+27734818506 London
    [ ]Birmingham Inverness
    - [ ] Kilmarnock
    - [x] Coatbridge
    - [ ] Greenock
    - [ ] Glenrothes
    - [x] Liverpool
    - [x] Nottingham
    - [x] SheffieldDerby
    - [ ] Plymouth
    - [ ] Luton
    - [ ] Wolverhampton
    - [ ] City of Westminster
    - [ ] Southampton
    - [ ] Blackpool
    - [ ] Milton Keynes
    Bexley
    Northampton
    God/Allah gifted lost Lover Spells Caster PRIEST OMAR 12 to reunite you with your ex within a short period of time with too much love and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Whitelisting Specific Placements On The Audience Network

Allow advertisers to only show audience ads on specific URLs. For example, I'd like to be able to show my ads only on MSN.com. If we could get even more granular and control for ad units (carousel vs card vs in-article, etc), that would be great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Open Communication with Customers

My account has been suspended and I do not even know it until I spoke to the live chat. I would greatly appreciate it if there is a problem with the ads or etc, the customer service team will be more communicative and transparent about the policy rather than saying 'account has been suspended' and full stop. This is called lacking accountability and transparency as nobody will know their mistakes if proper solutions or guidance is being given. In simple human terms, nobody will know their mistakes unless proper feedback is given. As for myself, I am not trying to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base