Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow the Import of Google Product Feed with Shipping in Multiple Countries

In Google Shopping Feed I can have several columns for shipping values for different countries (like DE and AT). But in Bing I have to add one feed for each country as I just learned from the support team. That's very messy and I can not use the Google Import Feature any more :( Now I have to take care on several feeds instead of one or I am forced into using a Feed-Engine which comes with extra costs.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Rename Microsoft Merchant Centre Store name

Please allow us to rename the Merchant Centre store name.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bing Shopping for Denmark, Norway and Finland

Bing Shopping for Denmark, Norway and Finland

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Feed update

Please fix the reviewing product review process. I update the feed file with new products. I think only new products with new attributes should be reviewed. Reviewing the current products which do not include any new attribute will increase the time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shopping, Product Ads, & Merchant Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BE able to target Canada - French

we can only target Canada English...but it is not possible to target Canada - French with shopping campaign

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shopping, Product Ads, & Merchant Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. VPN Block

Filter out on multiple Brands & Item ID's

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER// Spell pay after results+27734818506 Wolverhampton - [ ] City of Westminster

Identified Lock"lost love spell caster/(Pay after)) results +27734818506 Croydon Charlotte
    Raleigh
    Greensboro
    Durham
    Winston-
    Fayetteville
    Cary
    Wilmington
    Walsall
    Mansfield
    Oxford
    Warrington
    Slough
    Bournemouth
    Peterborough
    Cambridge
    Doncaster
    York
    Poole
    Gloucester
    Burnley
    Huddersfield
    Telford
    Blackburn
    Basildon
    Middlesbrough
    BoltonColumbia Norway, Poland, New Zealand, NeitherLand, China, , Australia,Plymouth,Luton,Wolverhampton,Southampton,Blackpool
    Utah,Springdale, Arkansas,Arlington,Bellevue in Nashville,Hawaii,Florida,Bend,Ames,Greenville,Rochester Hills,Bowling Green,Germantown,Montana,Naperville,Shadyside in Pittsburgh
    etc I am a Psychic clairvoyant spell caster (traditional healer) and face reader by birth. I get indications in mind and senses about things and people. I am perfect in clairvoyant, psychic, divination readings basically based on African native Arabic form of Numerology spell casting; I have an

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Activate Bing Shopping Brazil

Make please Bing Shopping be available in Brazil, it is most important for Brazilian advertisers .

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Customer wanted to have an option to bulk edit products and add them on a specific category.

Allows customer to do a simple search/filter of a word, for example: "mug" and it would show all products with "mug" in title, then they check all these products and move them to right hand side and click save.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Currently on shopping Ads you in your file you will only see a list of your products

Would be nice to have the Merchant Center upload the files from your account in picture form instead of a list. I have 588 products and all I see in my shopping ads account is a huge list of my products. In Google the Merchent Center uploads to your ads account products in picture form only. I find this much better. I can least have a visual of what I have in terms of products instead of having to go through a list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. indication of progress for uploading product during import

They should really put that in there b/c that would have save you and I from having to look at it together. You're great but we should save time by having some indication of the status of the import process

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Jungle Boys For Sale

About Jungle Boys Strain
    Jungle Boys are a prolific growing collective responsible for some of the most interesting and aromatic cannabis flower strains around. So if you live in Southern California, you're lucky enough to try their innovative and pungent strains. So many of which smell like a freshly baked dessert the brand is a family and friend operated business. Which takes pride in producing unique cannabis strains that can't be found anywhere else.

This brand opened up their first brick-and-mortar shop in 2005. So it gained local recognition through their innovative growing techniques. Ivan, the founder of the Jungle…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. multicurrency

Hello,
    I have a request to add multiple currencies per product feed.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Some Mechanism to keep fraudsters at bay.

There must be some mechanism to keep fraudster at bay. We place order for items appearing as ad on your most popular site MSN News. Than Cheated.
    This is what happened with me and following is the last letter written to them, which is self explanatory.
    Dear Clarisse,
    What should I assume that you are not in a position to supply the watch I have ordered or you do not have any intentions to supply the ordered item. Initially you confirmrmed that there was a delay in supply but now there is no response at all.
    I would like to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When adding a store to a sub account it shows on all accounts

when adding a store to a sub account it shows on all accounts
    it should only show for 1 account not all accounts under MCC account

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Need Free Merchant Seller For Unpaid Click Like Google Account ASAP

I am able to list my products in google merchant center for free. I would like to be able to do the same with you guys. Please get with the program. Also the ability to have a picture of the image next to the title would be nice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base