Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shopping Campaigns for New Zealand market

Allow the creation of Shopping campaigns in NEW ZEALAND

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Shopping, Product Ads, & Merchant Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 time slots for restaurants

Hello, I'd like to add 3 time slots for opening hours for hotel.
    Impossible today, I,m sorry.
    When will this be available ?
    Marc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shopping, Product Ads, & Merchant Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Merchant Center availability and smart shopping campaign import

We are company from Slovenia, using Google Ads for shopping campaigns. Shopping is not available for Slovenia in Google Ads, but we have product feeds targeting Italy, Germany and other countries that Microsoft Ads also supports.

I tried to upload those campaigns to Microsoft Ads and it didn't go through because "the imported country of sale is not supported for shopping campaigns."

Country of sale was set to Italy within Google Ads.

I was told by support (Karil, case ID 1526904944). In his words:
    "I do understand, however, Italy is only your Targeted location and this feature is only eligible…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Microsoft advertising and shopify connection in India

I have a ecommerce store on Shopify in India. I cannot connect my Shopify store with Microsoft Advertising to create a Smart Shopping Campaign. You need to start Shopify connection in my Country India also.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Does Jetblue Booking refund tickets?

Air travel is most likely the best kind of commute on earth; it is pleasant and saves you a huge load of time and energy. This comfort can in a little while change over to disturbance when the broad procedure, significant expenses, and time use issues make it fairly weak. Fortunately, JetBlue Booking licenses are altogether more.

https://www.onlinereservationbooking.com/jetblue-airlines-booking/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The advertising platform should have a "simple" setting

For newbies like me, the platform with so many options can be very overwhelming. Could you have a simple version that just shows what is needed to start simple add campaigns?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Shopping campaigns in Belgium, Dutch language

Now it's possible to run shopping campaigns in Belgium only in French, I think for all the Dutch people, Dutch shopping campaigns would be helpfull.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Rename Microsoft Merchant Centre Store name

Please allow us to rename the Merchant Centre store name.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow the Import of Google Product Feed with Shipping in Multiple Countries

In Google Shopping Feed I can have several columns for shipping values for different countries (like DE and AT). But in Bing I have to add one feed for each country as I just learned from the support team. That's very messy and I can not use the Google Import Feature any more :( Now I have to take care on several feeds instead of one or I am forced into using a Feed-Engine which comes with extra costs.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Merchant Promotions with Microsoft Local Inventory Ads

Currently we have Merchant promotions with normal shopping Ads only with Microsoft, is there a possibility to see promotions feature with LIA Ads in near future?

Appealing if we have many requests or advantageous for the advertisers.

https://help.ads.microsoft.com/#apex/3/en/56805/1

Thank you in advance!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Support the webp image format in Shopping Ads

Currently webp isn't a supported image format in Shopping Ads and disapprovals aren't cool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Update Shopify app so that product attributes like color can be edited at the variant level.

Currently variants like color can only be set at the parent product level, and are limited to three colors. So if I have a product with four different variants, each a different color, I cannot set the Color attribute for the Merchant Center listing within the Microsoft Shopify app per-product.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Kindly implement for better user experience when search Chinese (CHT) in shopping.

We are the largest traditional Chinese (CHT) book ecommerce targeting bilingual families in USA, AU. Our nearly 80,000 product feed to MS merchant center are approved, but currently Chinese queries search does not appear to return good result, we also found our product in shopping result does not show Chinese character as the product feed.

Kindly implement for better user experience when search Chinese in shopping.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Shopping, Product Ads, & Merchant Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Activate Bing Shopping Brazil

Make please Bing Shopping be available in Brazil, it is most important for Brazilian advertisers .

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Multiple stores for one domain

Please allow us to make multiple stores for a single site. This used to be allowed. It is useful for many reasons, including easy ways to separate large inventories.

For one thing, you cant adjust your bid in campaigns based on product price, so I would like to have one store for cheaper items where I bid less for clicks and one for more expensive items where I bid more.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Availability should be utilised automatically in Shopping campaigns

At present, unlike Google shopping ads - microsoft will deliver your shopping ads whether the product is in stock or not...out of stock items should automatically be excluded in the same way that google ads deliver so you are not wasting large chunks of ad budget. Especially if you are delivering a large volume of products. The only solution at present for this is to manually exclude the items and include them again when they come back in stock.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow digital products to be listed as product listing ads.

Allow digital products to be listed as product listing ads to advertise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bing Shopping for Denmark, Norway and Finland

Bing Shopping for Denmark, Norway and Finland

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Manual feed upload in new Advertising UI

In the new Microsoft Advertising UI the manual feed upload seems to be broken. It is very tedious to fix existing feed issues without this feature. Waiting for the next scheduled fetch is not an efficient option and switiching to the old UI is time consuming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base