Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Not receiving Conversion info with proper UET Tag installation

I am not receiving information on my conversions. I have installed the UET Tag Helper to verify the tag is set up correctly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Stop automatic opt-in to smart goals and including in conversions

Smart goals need a serious rework before being pushed out.

• Do NOT automatically add conversion goals to accounts
    • Allow pre-emptive opt-out of smart goals on accounts if you do do that.
    • Show what qualities or insights resulted in a 'Smart Goal' conversion. 23 smart goal conversions... okay what is it? Simply 'it's microsoft ai that thought these sessions should be a conversion' is not good enough.

I just got a report back with a bunch of 'conversions', when in reality it was nothing other than a 'good session' or something according to Smart Goals. So now my reports are ruined…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 伪造亚琛工业大学毕业证书【微信Q86013792】成绩单修改RWTH Aachen University德国真实留信认证%办理国外证书文凭

伪造亚琛工业大学毕业证书【微信Q86013792】成绩单修改RWTH Aachen University德国真实留信认证%办理国外证书文凭

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 伪造纽卡斯尔大学(英国)毕业证书【微信Q86013792】成绩单修改Newcastle University英国真实留信认证%办理国外证书文凭

伪造纽卡斯尔大学(英国)毕业证书【微信Q86013792】成绩单修改Newcastle University英国真实留信认证%办理国外证书文凭

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Choose Specific Conversion Goals for Campaigns

In Google, even if you have multiple conversion actions (goals) and are only tracking 1 in "conversions", you can still optimize certain campaigns towards another conversion action

Currently, I believe Microsoft Ads only allows campaigns to optimize towards conversion goals that are included in "conversions" which could be multiple conversion goals at once

*please see pics for google reference
    - one pic shows all the conversion actions in the account but only one is included in "conversions" (OrderCompleted)
    - the other pic shows the settings of a campaign where I'm able to choose a specific conversion action (Survey Completed [Segment])…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Avoid Conversion Rate Drops with MS Edge Browser Version Updates

I'm reaching out to you in regards to an issue that first appeared end of January 2021. My Microsoft advertising search ad campaign is experiencing a 10x conversion rate (CVR) drop since the release of Microsoft Edge 88 (Microsoft Edge 87 CVR was 25% in January, while Microsoft Edge 88 CVR is ONLY 2,5% from February 2021 until now!) . With following browser version releases the conversion rate was 3,81% for Microsoft Edge 89 in March 2021 and 6,81% for Microsoft Edge 90 in April 2021 for the exactly same campaign. Other browser versions like Chrome 88/89/90 experienced a CVR…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Conversion Goals for some accounts

I work for a big agency that manages many accounts for many different clients. In this particular case I have one Manager Account with 1000 accounts under it. These accounts are from 4 different clients.
    I want to set-up a conversion goal for one of them, but I only have the option to apply these goal either to all the accounts either to only one account.
    It would be great that I could select a set of accounts, but actually it is not possible.
    This is very bad for big agencies like mine since it cuts off the possibility of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Custom audiences: richer user segments would be much appreciated!

Hello! Today, I've got exceptional support (via chat) from one of your employees (name Kat). My issue with setting up the custom audience has been fixed in no time. However, since I'm new to Microsoft Ads, I didn't realize that there's still so little I can do to target specific visitors on my website (for remarketing purposes) comparing to other networks. I work in advertising for years, and laser-targeting remarketing ads turned to be one of the most efficient tools for me. To be even more specific, I'd appreciate the ability not only to target those who visited my website,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. What To Know If You Really Need To Take An Taxi.

Are you someone who uses taxi services? With the Coronavirus outbreak in the United Kingdom, it can be quite risky. but, Here's how you can stay safe book your taxi by Bookride Minicabs. We are taking all the necessary precautions to take you to your destination safely and securely. available Round the Clock!!
    https://www.expresscouriercars.co.uk/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Implementing cross domain support in Microsoft Ads

Hi, I am promoting a comparison site in domain A, which leads to different domains (B,C), where the conversions (registrations) are done.

I placed my UET conversion tag in domains B, C for the custom event (registration), and A,B,C for the page load event (remarketing)

Question is that most of the conversions are lost (not shown in MicrosoftAds UI). I imagine it is because when domains B,C inform Microsoft Ads about the conversion, it is not capable of matching that conversion with the original click to domain A.

My suggestion is to give us any parameter we can add in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why is Tracking Call Conversion Tracking not in Microsoft's plans right now?

I have clients that spend $1000's month on Google Ads, and they are happy to do it because they can see the number of calls and store visits they are getting from the Google Ads.

Why does Microsoft feel it is not important to show to me (a business owner) that my marketing dollars are not converting sales?

If I am paying 60% less on Bing than I do on Google, and I get the same number of calls, it makes the most sense for me to Max out my marketing dollars with Bing before adding more money to Google.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. whatsapp@ +256707444755 abortion clinic pills in nairobi,khartoum,Kisumu,Eldoret,mombasa,Nakuru,Thika,Malindi,Kitale,Naivasha

Our Clinic got delivery service which is appropriate for all those who want to undertake the termination process in the comfort of their homes with a degree of confidentiality

Our purpose is to provide the safest possible abortion care and termination of pregnancies for fetal anomalies or other medical indications. Abortion care is always provided in a confidential, comfortable, and dignified outpatient setting for women world-wide..

Termination of pregnancy can be done using medical abortion pills for early pregnancy or surgical abortion for late term pregnancy

nairobi,Kisumu,Eldoret,mombasa,Nakuru,Thika,Malindi,Kitale,Naivasha,Kakamega,Nyeri,Kericho,Kericho,Lamu,Garissa,Nyahururu,Machakos,Meru,Narok

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Break Down UET Ownership by Account Level - Not Manager Account Level.

Within Microsoft Advertising - you have the UET section. However, for a user managing multiple accounts within a manager account/single customer shell, there is not a break down of the EXACT account in which the UET tag is associated to. It only has the manager account number and information in there. There should be another column that specify's the exact account - not just the manager account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The ability to upload call click IDs (offline conversions) using a call forwarding conversion tag.

So I can see what clicks/phone calls actually turned into sales in my call center.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Cross-domain conversion tracking

please incorporate a simple solution for tracking conversions across multiple domains like google does.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Conversion attribution model

Now we measure the success a campaign on a "last click" basis. This means you give all the credit for a conversion to the last-clicked ad and corresponding keyword. However, this ignores the other ad interactions customers may have had along the way.I would like to see the possibility to give non brand campaigns the credits they deserve by dividing the credits of 1 conversion across all ad interactions on the path.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. when adding a UET tag or Conversion Goal to a sub account it shows on all accounts

when adding a UET tag or Conversion Goal to a sub account it shows on all accounts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Multiple URL's for one conversion

Add the possibility to use multiple URL's in one conversion goal.

For instance, I'd like to gather all my purchases whatever the language of the payment success page ->
    mysite.com/en/thanks
    mysite.com/fr/merci
    mysite.com/es/gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Tracking offline conversions by generated a special phone number and being able to follow conversions/calls done via desktop.

Tracking offline conversions by generated a special phone number and being able to follow conversions/calls done via desktop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base