Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. whatsapp@ +27684211804 masonic magic rings join illuminati in port louis Kinshasa port of spain khartoum luanda lusaka islamabad montego bay

Masonic jewelry can be found in a wide range of metals. These rings are typically made of gold, white gold, silver, stainless steel, or sterling silver Buy Masonic Rings for Men - Freemason Ring - Masonic Skull Emblem with Masonic Symbolism of Square and Compass Mason's Ring, We are proud to supply signet rings for Freemasons and clients worldwide. As experienced master craftsmen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Install Quickbooks Tool Hub

if you are looking for accounting software then you can simply download quickbooks tool hub , it has so many cool features and easy to use and easy to handle. you can carry your accounts in a single application. for more information you can visit https://quickensupports.org/quickbooks-tool-hub-download/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. PLEASE add the health page to the UI - https://status.ads.microsoft.com/ (PLEASE VOTE!)

Please add the health blog / platform status page to the UI, or at least a link to it!

So many people are unaware of this page - https://status.ads.microsoft.com/

Providing this information on the UI, or a link to it will prevent a lot of needless contacting of support, which is wasting the agents time as well as the advertisers! This is especially useful for when there are minor issues such as a delay in data. Instead of thinking my entire account has stopped and franticly contacting support, I am aware that there is a delay and can stay updated…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Transaction ID reporting from advertiser CMS for ecommerce - please build this feature for the Microsoft Ads reporting API!

Most ad platforms allow our agency to capture Transaction ID from the client CMS - this is vital in attribution measurement for cross channel media buys.

This also allows our team to associate media dollars to a specific customer in the client transaction logs.

Could Microsoft build out this feature as a custom tracking variable accessible in reports or via the Microsoft ads API?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Include the geographic map in the 'expert' mode

In the 'smart' option there is a cool geographic map that shows where the clicks originated in a sort of 'heat map'. But that feature isn't included with the 'expert' version which boggles the mind. Please include that neat-o burrito visual reporting tool in the 'expert' mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. More Custom Column Options

When creating a custom column, it would be nice to have an additional metric for All Conversions and then be able to choose which conversion goal is being recorded - then I'd be able to have dedicated conversion goal columns and metrics behind those (cost/conv, cvr, etc.)

*please see pic for google reference

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Let us see the stats of spend in other currency as well!

Like suppose I'm from India and my currency is INR. It's better to let us switch the currency to usd just to see our stats. (Like our spend in USD) etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Combine segments ( Day of the week + Hour ) in dimension report

Hello! Please, combine "Day of the week" + "hour" at least like in Google Ads. It would be very helpful for campaign optimisation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add option for postback URL (S2S) from third party trackers like Bemob

It is not easy to use the conversion tracking method with UET and it takes time and many failed attempts plus it must be done for every campaign and landing page. I want to use one postback URL linked to my tracker to track all campaigns on Microsoft ads. This is how I track all my campaigns with other non search ad networks. I set my postback url on the traffic source and forget it. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please find an option to track conversion on UI for Shopify users

Shopify is no longer allowing to add UET tag tracking code on the checkouts pages which is preventing us to track conversion data on the UI.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Receiving post-backs to track conversions

Receiving post-backs would allow websites that use 3rd party check-out page to track conversions on Microsoft Ads and use CPA target campaigns

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add cost per click report or graph on smart campaign

It would be great to be able to see cost per click report or graph on smart campaign

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bing Places Insights

i have 2198 stores added into my account now my boss wants insights of each location but i do not have such options in bing where i can find insights for all location at once. The only option to get insights is going to each location one by one but as i said i have 2198 stores so it would take a whole week to prepare this file.
    so please do some work on this and provide a one-click insights on which we can select some stores more than one or select all

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add T-ROAS KPI Avg. Vs Current - Google Parity.

Our clients have brought to my attention that in the Google UI it's possible for them to see the moving average of their Average ROAS against their Target-ROAS. It would be great to have something similar implemented in our UI. I attach a screenshot for clarification.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add Delivery Status to Report

Given more and more customers start using auto bidding, it's important to see where is each campaign at within the learning period. Currently, UI is the only place to get “Delivery Status” of campaigns and ad groups. It will be super helpful if we could include this metric into BAM and UI reports.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More transparency on "Other Search Terms"

"Other Search Terms" contribute to nearly 33% of our search query impression volume but only 1% of the click volume resulting in very poor CTR. Is it possible to have more transparency on the high impression,poor click volume queries so that we can exclude them and improve CTR efficiency?

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Create a data studio solution for Microsoft Advertising

It is not possible to add the microsoft ads campaigns to data studio, so it would be very interested to get a solution, within the Microsoft tool to get some datas with graphics (we can export), very usefull to show to agency's customers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base