Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support Product Dimension (advertised SKU) Data in the API

It would be very helpful to have parity with Google's API on advertised SKU data and add the ability to get the data in the Product Dimension report to allow us to better refine product grouping and determine which products do well when they show and which ones do poorly.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Options to bulk update ad schedule from settings tab

We would like the ability to update ad schedules in bulk from the UI settings tab. Currently, if we want to change the ad schedule, we can only select one campaign at a time.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. View and edit shopping bids at the ad group level

We would like the ability to view and edit shopping bids at the ad group level. It's helpful when viewing ad groups across various campaigns.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Editable Action Text for Action Extensions

We're a B2B company and would like to add CTAs like "View Demo" or "Get A Guided Tour" in the Action Extensions. It would be great if we could edit the text within a specific character limit so that we can add more relevant and targeted action text.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop dropping words from exact match keywords

Bing has started dropping words from exact match terms and calling it under 'same search intent'. For example, they are dropping PURCHASE intent keywords like buy, order, online, ship, delivery and mapping it to the root words.

For example, the keyword 'buy sticky toffee pudding' will show for the search 'sticky toffee pudding' because they say the intent is the same. The data I have absolutely differs - people do not convert on the root word, or if they do, it's a rate that makes the ROAS exceptionally poor.

Also, Google does not do this. They do not drop words…

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Additional feature for the autogenerated email addresses of paperless billing accounts

Current situation: Since we are now preventing human intervention by reducing the accounts in special handling cases which may cause data privacy issue.

Suggestions: I would suggest to have an extra feature in Billing setting for adding automated email address of paperless billing accounts. These autogenerated email addresses do not have someone who can actually accept nor decline the verification request to add the email in the system.
    It would have been better if you can add at least options for automated emails (like invoice scanner) and for individual/specific email addresses.
    Once the customer or AM click the option for…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. PayPal or eSewa in Nepal

Hello Microsoft,
    Can you please add paypal or eSewa as a payment method in Nepal.
    eSewa is a like Pattm (wallet app) in Nepal, most of the people will love to use it and i am use that most of the people start using microsoft ads...

This is eSewa site https://esewa.com.np

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add conversion goal as a segment in the reporting

I'd like to see different conversion goal names in my reports to be able to compare leads and sales between Bing/Yahoo, AOL and syndicated search partners. At the moment it's only possible to see the total amount of conversions for each network, not the conversion type by network.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Static columns in the UI

The columns at the campaign, ad group, and keyword level are constantly changing as we move through an account or switch accounts. We would appreciate a setting that allows our users to set standard/static columns for each level. We spend quite a bit of time adjusting columns to find data, when we could be acting on data.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make publishing time faster after changes!

After adding or changing some things in the account, it takes the system several hours to put the ads back on the network, which is frustrating.

Please find a way to make the ads go live faster after changes/new additions, etc.

Thanks!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bring Back Import Only To Microsoft Ads Editor

In Bing Ads editor, I was able to import my Google campaigns and make edits to them in the interface (URL changes, etc.) BEFORE posting to the server. Now I only have the option to import and post simultaneously.

Also when the import posts, it bypasses Microsoft Ads Editor entirely, and I have to download it from the account into Editor, somewhat defeating the purpose of using Editor to import in the first place.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow Imported Changes to Be Reviewed BEFORE Posting

How is it ever a good idea to post changes directly to Bing without any way to review the change? In addition, after importing and automatically posting I then have to re-download the account to see the changes that were just made. This requires more time than the old import function and is dangerous, as I have to post live campaigns before I can see whether or not I actually want to run them.

Without any way to turn off this new "improved" functionality, I am now required to handle all imports with csv files which is slower than the…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix The Exact Match Keyword Update (Synonyms?)

Bing needs to fix the recent exact match keyword update. The new update essentially makes exact match keywords useless. With the new update, exact keywords can match to synonyms which does NOT allow advertisers to show the most relevant ad to someone searching on Bing.

For us, this has resulted in a lower return on investment and higher advertising spend.

For those not familiar, Bing's new update allows for reordering, stop/function word dropping, implied words/ same search intent, and synonyms (NEW). The update was designed to follow Googles new update for exact match keywords. Unfortunately, the parity is far from…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. accept debit/credit cards with PIN/security verification.

accept debit/credit cards with PIN/security verification.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Invoice number should be shown within reference field on bank account

If a bank account (SEPA ELV) was charged by the Advertising System, the charge on the bank account should show the associated invoice number within the reference field.

This makes it way more easier for customers to find the affected invoices compared with their bank charges.

Thank you,

Stefan

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. SMS Messaging

Offer SMS (Text) messaging for specific topics and issues - to alert customers of issues with the product or with their account and to let them know when an issue is resolved (e.g. credit card expiring, editorial rejection, paused ads, coupon depleted, etc.)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. CPA bidding at ad group

Target CPA Bidding at campaign level is super helpful for optimizing accounts. It would be great if there is a CPA bidding strategy at ad group.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. offline conversion adjustment

please add Conversion Adjustments for offline conversions

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Increase number of time segments available in Auction Insights downloadable reports

At some point since Bing Ads started offering segmented auction insights data, it began sharply limiting the time period that we can download segmented auction insights data. We are now limited to 16 days of data, 17 weeks, 17 months and 13 quarters. Why? I used to be able to regularly pull 30 days of segmented data and created reports based on this fact. Please reverse this limitation so that we can retrieve at least 60 days of segmented data, 30 weeks and 30 months. As of right now, the data falls significantly short of what is available in Google…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)