Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Market for Israel and hebrew language

Let's be competitive just like google

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Location Moved Option for Bing Places Instead of Permanently Closed

There needs to be a location moved option for Bing Places. Businesses move all the time and it is very confusing for customers to have to be sent to the old location page with "permanently closed" page. I realize it SHOULD stop showing the old location but I have personally had issues where that was not the case. It should immediately add "location moved" then automatically start showing the new location possibly with a date of when they moved.
    Closed and not redirecting to the new location hurts businesses...
    Moved and redirecting is an essential feature that I hope is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow subaccounts to be unlinked from a manager account so we can transfer accounts to clients

We apparently weren't able to transfer over a client's Bing account to them when they decided to go on their own because the account was created as a subaccount of the manager account. They were very interested in keeping the historical data which wasn't possible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make the process of updating a Business Profile on BingPlaces and Bing.com Synchronous

This is regarding Bing.com and Bingplaces.com. The updates that are made to business listings are not synchronous and the end user has to request they be synchronized.
    Two separate requests have to be made to two different support teams. That is extremely inefficient and waste of time and resources. I would STRONGLY recommend you create a way to have both teams notified simultaneously of any updates that are made. See screenshots I've attached for clarity of this issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow Simultaneous Logins

I manage multiple accounts via different logins. Currently I must either log out and log in again or use incognito for another account. I would like to be able to simply have multiple accounts open in different tabs.

Note that this is a circumstance where I must maintain separate logins.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow Click Fraud Prevention Ideas Like this !

Any Advertiser now's how hard it is to Prevent Click Fraud, the best way to prevent this is if the Larger Search Engines does change the Search Results they can do that by 1 - mix/spread ads results and organic search results 2 - Animated left to right Clickable Buttons 3 - Allow any Users to have more Search options with for example a Checkbox enable/disable for 1[Search results only homepages with no subpages] 2[Search results only subsites] 2[Search results by only site ages] 3[Search results by only ranksite values] 4[search results by category]We did make special a Homepage for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add Customer Service Email

Can you add a form where to can submit a question. Current Live Chat is really bad!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. unlinking account

Unlink account created in the shell wherein other accounts were created as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Option to automatically Import New Campaigns or Option to import Enabled/Paused Campaigns only

At the moment, it is possible to set automatic imports for selected campaigns but I hope the Import feature will be able to automatically include the new enabled campaigns I'm about to create plus add a few more options to import enabled/paused campaigns only.

This way, setting up of new import settings won't be necessary, we won't need to manually select all the enabled or pause campaigns one by one. This can save save more time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please allow for better targeting directly to the AOL network.

Please allow for better targeting directly to the AOL network.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Schedule settings in the Ad customizer Feeds.

Hi,

I would like you to add Feed upload schedule settings in the Ad customizer Feeds. It would be very easy for those, who upload their feeds multiple times a day with the updated values.

Thanks,
    Jag

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Microsoft Advertising Intelligence

Microsoft Advertising Intelligence cannot operate in our country of Vietnam. I would like to ask for comments to bring Microsoft Advertising Intelligence to the country, to fellow Vietnamese who use Microsoft Advertising Intelligence.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Audience networks only

Allow platform that will enable Audience networks to be targeted outside Search networks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Show Results For Adult Keyword in Keyword Planner Tool

The Keyword Planner tools no longer show results for adult keywords. This torpedoes adult advertiser's ability to research new or existing keywords.

Not sure what purpose this restriction is supposed to serve, but as far as I can tell this accomplishes nothing other than censoring data from the very people that find that data useful.

Please remove this restriction for adult ad accounts.

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop hiding adult keyword data from the keyword planner.

All of a sudden I can no longer see search volume for adult keywords in the keyword planner. This is a huge problem for adult advertisers, and serves seemingly no purpose whatsoever.

If an adult advertiser is deliberately researching an explicit search term, what good is being done by hiding the monthly search volume from them?

Please fix this.

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Auto bid rules for PLAs!

Please add auto bidding rules for Products within PLAs!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. DISPLAY ADS

Allow to import Display Ads from Google Ads to Bing Ads. It make sense, it will be useful. Try that ;)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow Linking a bank account easier the way Google adwords does.

suggest linking bank account easier tan the method being used now. Google ad words is so much easier.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bing company branch

We want that when will bing company branch launch in nepal.. We are eagerly waiting to work with bing ! Or what should we do to engage for bing job? :(

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Revise your study guide

You: I've been through your Bing Ads Accreditation Study Guide and now a couple pages at your help site, but I'm still unclear on the distinctions between the following concepts. I can't tell whether some are synonymous and you've used two terms for the same meaning or whether you have different terms depending on whether tracking templates or {param1} or custom parameters are used.
    You: The terms:
    You: Landing page url
    You: upgraded url
    You: destination url
    You: final url
    You: mobile url

There are only these three things, I think:
    You: The url of the file that is called…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base