Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Click to Call Only Ad

Can you have include click to call only ads for smartphone devices.

172 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Include 0 click queries in Search Term Report for DSA

Search term reports for DSA accounts/campaigns/adgroups do not include queries with 0 clicks. This makes implementing a negative strategy to improve CTR and Conv. Rate very difficult.

Visibility of 0 click queries is especially useful for products like DSA.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Yopto Integration for Merchant Ratings

I see you have a number of merchant ratings integration already but I am suggesting you add Yopto to your list of integrations.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bulk Uploads/Account Association and Image Libraries for Image Extensions

Bulk upload solution for image extensions either using BAE, BAM, or the Bulk Operations tool and the ability to associate image extensions at the account level. Also, having a library option for storing images at either the client or account level. A master list to manage images would make it easy for clients to test promos and special events by category.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Display Advertising

Add Display Network - Love advertising on the Bing/Yahoo Network!

The only thing that's missing? Display (banner) ad opportunities.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. support for ads and keywords in Hebrew

Currently there's no way to define keywords or ads in Hebrew.
    Naturally this makes it impossible to create ads for most businesses in Israel where most people write and read primarily in Hebrew.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. why there is no arabic ads

this is very important idea to allow arabic ads

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow the option to link Bing Places accounts with Bing Ads accounts

Allow the option to link Bing places accounts with Bing Ads accounts so that brands with a large number of business can create localized campaigns without having to manually enter location extensions. Google already allows this option, so if Bing wants to be a competitor, this is a feature that needs to be available.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  dareo responded

We have started to investigate providing this option. Can you share more details about how you’d expect the integration between Bing Places and Bing Ads to work given your experience with other platforms?

9. Parity with new Google Ads Text Ads character limit (Description 1)

Hey all,

Given the recent udpate to the Text Ads in Google Ads (Addition of Headline 3, Description 2 and increase of the character limit on the Description lines from 80 to 90), we are liable to start seeing an influx of new customers from that platform who are trying to import their text ads over to Bing and seeing that their ads are not coming through.

We have done a series of tests and it seems that the ads do import correctly even if they have the Headline 3 and Description 2 fields, but if the Description 1 field…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Flight Ads for Airline Suppliers or OTAs

Flight ads, or sponsored flights, based on a feed (similar to Hotel Ads), would be great to drive more conversions (limiting the steps needed for the customer to convert).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Provide example (or full list) of pages captured under DSA Auto Targets

In Google Ads, you can see examples of pages included in DSA Auto Targets as a way to QA that rules capture all relevant pages (and only relevant pages). Having this ability in Bing would help to improve DSA performance, and scale efforts. Being able to download pages would also allow advertisers to ensure all pages are being included, increasing scale for Bing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allowing Editing of DSA Auto Targets

It would be great if we were able to edit DSA Auto Targets after they have been created. Currently this is not supported within the UI, or via Bulk Upload, but is allowed in Google.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Promote News Articles for publishers (www.da-pulse.com)

News Ad formats to promote news articles

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. DSA SLA 4-6 day period should be eliminated as it's unnecessary since Bing has all the info already.

DSA SLA 4-6 day period should be eliminated as it's unnecessary since Bing has all the info already.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please allow a phone number- call extension on Dynamic Search Ads

Please allow a phone number- call extension on Dynamic Search Ads

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Option to switch the campaign type by just editing it (i.e from search to dynamic). Without starting from scratch.

Option to switch the campaign type by just editing it (i.e from search to dynamic). Without starting from scratch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Expanded text Ads display url editing

I am affiliate marketer and use affiliate links with trucking code, as tkqlhce.com, final destination url is advertiser domain
    If we use Expanded Text Ads, we are unable to edit display url or the path. As per Bing landing page url policies, domain of our landing page url should match with the display url,
    Please change it, we generate huge income , but Google Adwords accepts editing display URL!!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. expanded

Bing Ads should also support expanded text ads for "Content Network", as Google adwords does. When I initially imported from adwords, there were errors due to my having "Content Network" expanded ads in adwords and it not being supported by Bing Ads.

I also could not create an expanded text ad under an ad group targeting "Content Network" only. The error, "Ad Type not allowed for this customer type" (or something like that) was misleading and led to me wasting almost an hour researching and reading articles on why my "account" might not allow expanded text ads, which did not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Enable the option to alter appearance of the Ad. I mean changing text color, enabling border to my ads, etc?

Enable the option to alter appearance of the Ad. I mean changing text color, enabling border to my ads, etc?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Do not set campaigns to automatically opt into Native

Campaigns should not be automatically opted into Native. Especially when Search is chosen for the channel type in the ad group settings.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base