Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Please increase the add title size to 45 characters and keep only two titles.

Its really annoying that add title size is limited to only 30 characters, and sometimes I have to compromise on a good title due to its size exceeds one or two characters in add creation process.

My suggestion is that lets keep only two titles but increase the character limit to 45 each.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please make the Keyword planner available also in Spain!

It would be great if you could make this tool available in Spain also!

Many thanks in advance!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. audience ads placement

Please allow advertisers to select placements in the Microsoft Audience network.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. dsa page feeds

Allow All new Features roll-outs to be available based on the campaign/ad group Location targeting instead of the customer base.

This will help internationally sales focused clients who are not located in US/UK to have the same options as their competitors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Roll out DSA for the Indian market

Currently DSA is available only for UK and USA markets. I should be available for other large markets as well.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Further to last update, a closed beta pilot is running in Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden and Italy as we speak!
    We plan to bring DSA to IN hopefully in Q1 2021. Thanks!

- Prachi

7. hotel ads

Hotel Ads- make this available to all advertiser or re-open the beta testing for this feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. targeted area dsa

It would be great to Roll out DSA for other markets such as Ireland.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey! We rolled out DSA in Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden and Italy a week back. Will consider Ireland in the next wave hopefully in 2021.

Thanks

9. DSA and PLA ads options in Bing available in Denmark

Dear Bing ADs.

I would love to give you our money.

But the only way you can get more money, is if I can make product ads that work for me. and for that I need you to copy.. ehm I mean develop a similar concept as Google Dynamic Search ads and Product Placement ads.

with 12.million products that change over time (book titles) it is impossible to make good search ads for it all. Even a few hundred thousand titles is a rough road of micro management if done as good old spreadsheets,editor and search ads.

So please make…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Enable Dynamic Search Ads to all other countries

This feature is available in Google but not for Bing. Please enable this feature. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Use of German "Umlaut" Ä, Ü, Ö in Ad texts

We would love to use our URL www.kostüme.com in ad texts - it's only possible to upload the URL with https://www.xn--kostme-6ya.com though. It would be great if we could find a solution for this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Support dynamic decoration for product ad images or provide customizable product ad templates

Shall we provide the functionally in Bing Ads that the serving engine could dynamically add some decoration to my product image like "Sold over 1000 pieces"/"HOT"/"New"/“Last X piieces”/"60% Discount".

The inventory info could be provided by our product feed file in real time.

And is there any management tools that provide ad templates to customize the ad style of my products like text ads (taobao provide this tool)?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enable tCPA bidding for DSA campaigns

tCPA bidding is currently not available for DSA campaigns, even if the requirements for tCPA are met.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be awesome if we could setup DSA in Bing for our clients who sell on the US market, although not physically located there.

It would be awesome if we could setup DSA in Bing for our clients who sell on the US market, although not physically located there.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bing Places Photos

I was asked to post this here by a Bing places Adviser. It took 6 weeks to post new photos on my Bing places page. After I was constantly sent emails by Bing encouraging me to do so. There was apparently a system error which added to the delay - but I was told the usual turnaround is 10 days. This is SO slow - Google do this same day normally. A 10 day turnaround is painful and pointless - to keep everything refreshed it needs to be immediate otherwise by the time anything is published it is out of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Lead generation form,Video ads or carrosal Ads

Lead Geneation Form - Help to collect the details of Customer (Example :- Email id , Mobile no, Name)

Video Ads on the Search Text ads.
    Carrosal Ads for products with Text Ads

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bing ads now provide Dynamic Search - but only in unique campaigns. AdWords encourages mixed campaigns.

The inability to allow a campaign with both Search and Dynamic Search ads makes it impossible to import AdWords into Bing.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Start Display Network Campaign

Try to start display network advertising. It would be great for people who are looking for branding purposes.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Duplicate ads within the same ad group | Allow to change location and time for ads on the same ad group

Hi Team,

We are requesting for you to enable the feature for having duplicate ads on the same ad group. Also, to allow us to set a specific location and time for specific ads within the same ad group. Where in it will allow us to follow the location and time set on the specific ad and not just on the ad group settings. Google has this feature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base