Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Click to Call Only Ad

Can you have include click to call only ads for smartphone devices.

163 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Allow the option to link Bing Places accounts with Bing Ads accounts

Allow the option to link Bing places accounts with Bing Ads accounts so that brands with a large number of business can create localized campaigns without having to manually enter location extensions. Google already allows this option, so if Bing wants to be a competitor, this is a feature that needs to be available.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  dareo responded

We have started to investigate providing this option. Can you share more details about how you’d expect the integration between Bing Places and Bing Ads to work given your experience with other platforms?

3. Star rating for Bing Ads and Bing Places

Had a chat with Aaron from Bing Ads at SMX East NY and shared the same ideas, Currently Bind Ads has only 2 approved software companies to show star rating with Bing Ads compare to 25 plus companies with Google Ads. Secondly, Google has Google Customer Reviews as a certified reviews for eCommerce websites to show star rating, which combines star rating from third party reviews company (if any) and gives an insight to any visitor/customer regarding the website's overall experience, product, shipping and quality etc. Last but not the least, I can only upload 10 pictures in Bing Places…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow more control over images order appearing on Bing Business listings.

We should have the opportunity to make changes to the image order via the Bing Places Account so we can decide which image will be shown as primary when the listing is shown on bing.de

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Roll out DSA for the Indian market

Currently DSA is available only for UK and USA markets. I should be available for other large markets as well.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. support for ads and keywords in Hebrew

Currently there's no way to define keywords or ads in Hebrew.
    Naturally this makes it impossible to create ads for most businesses in Israel where most people write and read primarily in Hebrew.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. why there is no arabic ads

this is very important idea to allow arabic ads

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Start Display Network Campaign

Try to start display network advertising. It would be great for people who are looking for branding purposes.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bulk Uploads/Account Association and Image Libraries for Image Extensions

Bulk upload solution for image extensions either using BAE, BAM, or the Bulk Operations tool and the ability to associate image extensions at the account level. Also, having a library option for storing images at either the client or account level. A master list to manage images would make it easy for clients to test promos and special events by category.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yopto Integration for Merchant Ratings

I see you have a number of merchant ratings integration already but I am suggesting you add Yopto to your list of integrations.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow Emoji in text ads

Bing has been allowing emoji in searches for some time now. Emojis will also show in SERPs. Allow advertisers to use Emoji in their ads, and I'm sure there will be a boost to CTR. We're always looking for more ways to make our ads stand out!

http://blogs.bing.com/search/2014/10/27/do-you-speak-emoji-bing-does/

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bing ads now provide Dynamic Search - but only in unique campaigns. AdWords encourages mixed campaigns.

The inability to allow a campaign with both Search and Dynamic Search ads makes it impossible to import AdWords into Bing.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Optional forced line breaks in ad text!

It'd be nice if users had the option to create forced line breaks in ad text, rather than relying on auto-word wrap.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Campaign exclusions for DSA Auto Targets

Please show website coverage % at the campaign exclusion level for DSA Auto Targets.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please launch DSA in Finland and other EU markets

Keen to increase ad spend and revenue with the help of DSA campaigns in Finland and Sweden.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Within EU, DSA is generally available in UK, Germany and France. Besides, a closed beta pilot is running in Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden and Italy as we speak!

Currently, there are no plans to extend this to Finlandbut we have noted the feedback. Also see if the above mentioned EU markets interest you. Thanks!

- Prachi

16. Roll out DSA for Norway and other markets

DSA is only available for a few select markets.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

DSA is generally available in US, UK, Canada,Germany and France and Australia. Besides, a closed beta pilot is running in Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden and Italy as we speak!

Currently, there are no plans to extend this to Norway but we have noted the feedback. Also see if the above mentioned EU markets interest you. Thanks!

- Prachi

17. Blocking 3rd party Bing Places for Business amendments

Why is it that a 3rd party, i.e. someone who has no connection to my business, can claim my Bing Places for Business listing and make amendments to it without my knowledge? On Google, if a user makes a suggestion for business information change, we get notified and can review the suggestion - but nothing changes unless we say it should. Would it be possible for Bing to introduce this measure also?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bing Places Photos

I was asked to post this here by a Bing places Adviser. It took 6 weeks to post new photos on my Bing places page. After I was constantly sent emails by Bing encouraging me to do so. There was apparently a system error which added to the delay - but I was told the usual turnaround is 10 days. This is SO slow - Google do this same day normally. A 10 day turnaround is painful and pointless - to keep everything refreshed it needs to be immediate otherwise by the time anything is published it is out of…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Include 0 click queries in Search Term Report for DSA

Search term reports for DSA accounts/campaigns/adgroups do not include queries with 0 clicks. This makes implementing a negative strategy to improve CTR and Conv. Rate very difficult.

Visibility of 0 click queries is especially useful for products like DSA.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Expanded text Ads display url editing

I am affiliate marketer and use affiliate links with trucking code, as tkqlhce.com, final destination url is advertiser domain
    If we use Expanded Text Ads, we are unable to edit display url or the path. As per Bing landing page url policies, domain of our landing page url should match with the display url,
    Please change it, we generate huge income , but Google Adwords accepts editing display URL!!!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base