Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Bing Ads in the Romanian Market. Also if you add all currencies and countries like Adwords.

There is no point to search in other language, if we spoke romanian.
    Such campaigns will be totally inefficient in Romania, same for other non-english countries.

This is the reason google adwords have more clients, more money and more ways to evolve.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Location netherlands

Can mayor cities of the Netherlands be added as targetting options? Targetting a province is far from ideal if customers only operate in a small area.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Support Korean Language

Please, support Korean (or other languages as well) language.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bing places for México

Show place of biz under ad as Google adwords

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Expand to Japan Market

Japan Market - Request to expand Microsoft Advertising market to Japan & add Japanese in targeted language setting to show ads in Japan market. We have been getting requests from customers to start campaigns in Japan.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Support for Arabic langue this is very important for users with Arabic language

I've created an account at bing ads and i face this problem most of my keywords is Arabic language but the Arabic language dosen't exist in the list of available languge for the campaing and after i cotacted the support team for now they told me that i should choose the checkbox for all language and everything will be fine.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add the Arabic language to the site so that we can make the announcement easily

Please add the Arabic language to the site so that we can make the announcement easily

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. add bing's ads to arab countries . I am from Jordan but i cannot use your ads in my business

add bing's ads to arab countries . I am from Jordan but i cannot use your ads in my business

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. keyword planner arabic Language and countries

It would be very helpful to add Arabic and Spanish and other languages to the keyword planner and more countries, like that we can focus more on bing like we do with google. I hope we can get this done very quickly to target more and more people around the world

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ireland

Kindly add Ireland as one of the countries available for Keyword Performance report

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. ads market for saudi arabia

ads for saudi market

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Soccer previsional market in Italy

Soccer previsional market company in Italy do not have to get a AAMS licence, because are not a bet or gambling company, so why continue to apply this restricted policy? It's not appropriate with the company aim and make Bing loose A LOT of new client and professional company.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. content france

Hello, I would really like bing to add France and Germany in their content network. I remember several years ago this was possible.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make bing ads available in Saudi and UAE there are very potential customers..

There are very potential customer base in Saudi and UAE please include bing ads in these locations.. thanks,

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. why arabic language in not available in bing ads?

why arabic language in not available in bing ads?
    i tried to make my first campaign but found that arabic language is not available what is the reason?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Unsupported languages - Croatia

Enable more languages - Croatian too. Right now advertising in language-unsupported Countries is very hard or impossible

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please support non-english ads for users in the United States (e.g. Vietnamese or Chinese speaking communities)

I've been advertising my web site with Google Adwords for 2 years now. Google supports non-english (Vietnamese) ads for U.S. market. I was surprised that Bing does not support this feature. I wanted to post bing ads targeting Vietnamese speaking users who live in the United States. But Bing Ads disqualifies my ads because they were in Vietnamese.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to know why Bing Ads does not find Portugal when I try to target the campaign at my country.

Gostaria de saber porque o Bing Ads não encontra Portugal quando tento apontar a campanha para o meu país.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. African countries inclusion

please include African countries like South Africa, Ghana, Egypt..etc where we can also advertise to

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base