Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bing Shopping for Denmark, Norway and Finland

Bing Shopping for Denmark, Norway and Finland

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Need Free Merchant Seller For Unpaid Click Like Google Account ASAP

I am able to list my products in google merchant center for free. I would like to be able to do the same with you guys. Please get with the program. Also the ability to have a picture of the image next to the title would be nice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shopping, Product Ads, & Merchant Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Easy Way to See the Stats for Each Product in Shopping Campaigns

In Google Ads you can see the data for each product e.g. CTR, Conversion Rate, Impressions...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. make the priority settings for shopping campaigns work the same way google ads does

make the priority settings for shopping campaigns work the same way google ads does so that i can set up multiple campaigns with the same products to target different keywords by setting negative keywords

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shopping, Product Ads, & Merchant Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have a 'select product' button when setting up google supping

Have a 'select product' button when setting up Bing shopping ads

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Star ratings in shopping ads

Include product star review in the shopping ads. This will increase CTR and show how real people rate products.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bing Shopping Ads for Denmark

Right now the feature is only available in U.S., United Kingdom, France, Germany and Australia.

Will Bing Product Ads and Shopping Campaigns be available in Denmark any time soon?

Hoping to test out the performance compared to Google Shopping

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow Merchant Center available to Portugal

Allow Merchant Center available to Portugal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add an column option in Products tab "Sales_Price" to the existin "Price" column

The "Price" column in the Products tab shows the "Compare At" price on Shopify or other places if you have two prices, one the actual sales price, which is mapped to "Sales_Price" and the one for display only is mapped to "Price",

So, to see what the actual sales price is for a given item, you would have to add "Sales_Price" as a column option, now that can't be done and the "Price" displayed is only the "Compare At" price if you have two prices entered

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Segragate products in product groups more than 10 pages.

I can understand why you limit produt groups to 10 pages, please unlimit this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fix Bug in MS Ads: Tools->Microsoft Merchant->[store name]->Story Summary

Issue: Currently MS Ads Merchant Center "disappears" feed records with no error or sign in MS Ads Admin that MS Ads "disappeared" the records.

See: Tools->Microsoft Merchant->[store name]->Story Summary

The "disappearing" of records with no error causes the count of "Product Issues" in the Store Summary displayed to be incorrect.

Suggestion: Fix the bug in MS Ads Merchant Center so that the MS Ads "Product Issues" shows the correct count of errors for which it MS Ads didn't load records in both the:
    1) graph, and
    2) rows with [affected product]

Note: If MS Ads indicates it
    1) received a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please add Merchant center support for Ukraine

Please add Merchant center support for Ukraine. Send me email to join by our internet store for beta testing (if any) for Ukraine please. At the present time we use Google Merchant center to show our ads.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Report that shows global demand on a product level basis

Report that shows global demand on a product level basis; a way to estimate overall demand in the market for products, not specifically for paid search.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Impression Count/Share At Product Level in Main dashboard

At the moment, it's not possible to see how many impressions a specific product had - only at the product level, and only after running a report.

It would be great to have the impression data at the product level within the main dashboard, rather than running a report.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bing shopping , equality between general practitioner and specialized sites

After speaking with a Bing agent, I was confirmed that my bing shopping ads were poorly referenced simply because I have only a few products on my shop. Indeed we produce our own products, develop them which takes time. But we offer quality products. It is a pity that simply for this reason (the number of insufficient products) we are badly referenced by bing while we offer a service and ultra quality products with personalized service. It would be wise to review the algorithm so that specialized sites are not penalized for this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If an image is disapproved, please tell us which image.

I have just had an ad disapproved for containing an "adult Image" (it doesn't contain one) the problem is that there are 20 images associated with that product and support could only tell me which product was disapproved, not which image, now my ad won't run for 5 days whilst the review process goes on, which is a long way from ideal when I could simply have removed the problematic image and had my ad back up and running again, if I knew which one to remove.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Activate Bing Shopping Brazil

Make please Bing Shopping be available in Brazil, it is most important for Brazilian advertisers .

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Merchant Center Multi-Client Account: For Big Brands and Agencies

Have a central hub for agencies to look at all their Merchant Center accounts they have access to for clients. Or even big brands that might have 3 merchant accounts for different brands they work on. Similar to Google and what they offer.

Having a dashboard for all your merchant center accounts makes it easier to manage and make sure you see where the issues are.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base