Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow for 'Only Bing and Yahoo owned search'

Currently if you set-up your ad account outside any of these countries (Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States) then by default, it will just show ad on 'all search networks' even if you select the ad distribution setting for targeting only 'Bing and Yahoo'.

This needs to be changed. It should not be about where your ad account is located. It should matter where you are targeting. So if my account is in Turkey, but I am targeting only U.S. with my…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. max conversion

When I try to select the Bid strategy of "Maximize conversions (automated bidding): Set my bids to get the most conversions", it does not allow for campaigns targeting Ireland.

This would be very helpful to target my desired audience.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Additonal demographic for targeting

Aside from age, gender, device, schedule, we can add; income, suburb, etc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow bing to exclude internet service provider, not just ip address

exclude ip is good feature but so hard if we don't know the user ip, if we can exclude by isp will be wasy to use

thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Shared AdGroup-level negative keyword lists

Negative keyword lists can be shared between campaigns, but it would be great if we could assign & share them at the AdGroup level as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. display remarketing

display remarketing

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be great if you could create a demographic income targeting function in the Campaign setting.

It would be great if you could create a demographic income targeting function in the Campaign setting.

You know like, Top 10% earners, top 20% and so on.

Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Include Custom Email Remarketing Lists and previous converters list

When can we have an option to include a custom email list of our customers so we can target them in different campaigns.

Also it will be great if we get an auto populated previous converters list in Bing, so we can start bidding higher for previous website converters.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Remarketing Audiences based on Leads of Email address, phone number and device id

We have leads of email address and phone number of our old clients, we want to re-target the our old clients for a new plans and new offers for our existing and old clients. so we need to access of this api and its already you developed it for a particular bings customer so please let me know where we got the public access for this api or is there any links of form when we can applied to this features.

We got the details about this feature already exist from this blog: https://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/300044/in-a-first-bing-unveils-custom-audiences-targetin.html

Thanks in advanced!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 180 day remarketing duration is not good enough.

AdWords and ALL other digital marketing platforms allow lists to have NO duration.
    This means there is no way to measure or divide up purchases through Bing that are from new customers compared to past customers.
    For example, let's say I have two different campaigns, one targeting past customer purchases, one targeting first time purchases. The first campaign has a list of all past customers attached to it, making sure that this ONLY tracks 'existing purchases'. The second campaign excludes this list, making sure this ONLY tracks 'first time purchases'.
    After 180 days, past customers will be removed from the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remarketing list membership duration max at 180 days is too short

Remarketing list membership duration max at 180 days is too short for seasonal eCommerce shops or certain travel sites.

For example: If a customer buys a product for a baby or newly married couple (1st christmas ornament) and intends to keep the tradition going year after year (like my mother does)... In year 2 that customer is buying "baby's 2nd christmas ornament" or "couples 2nd christmas ornament). Same concept works for people that have birthdays or anniversaries, which pretty much includes all humans. Some people do travel on vacation around the same time each year. 180 days is good for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow more than 50 negative keywords to be excluded at the same time

I have always found that going through the search terms in the "details" tab of the keywords page is one of the best ways of avoiding unwanted clicks and wasted budget. This report can spit out over 400 keywords in one report so why are we limited to excluding just 50 of these. Adding the capability to omit more would make everyones life easier and our campaigns better.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow the Microsoft Ads tracking pixel to disable remarketing

The Microsoft Ads code should offer a field in Google Tag Manager that disables remarketing data to be send to Microsoft if a certain value is set. This would allow to code to be placed on any site and still be compliant to the GDPR, as the setting could be toggled depending on the user's cookie preferences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Take Covid-19 banner off Places listings

We are suggesting businesses on Bing for Places having the option to take off the banner that says "COVID-19Hours or services may vary". Any upvotes or feedback is appreciated. We believe this can be confusing for customers of businesses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. website based audience

It would be great to create an audience based on a list websites URL's so we can target campaigns to these website visitors in all your networks including LinkedIn.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Taxi to London Airports.

Express Airport Drop & pick service is available round the clock 24 X 7 X 365 both for Domestic & International airports! Our service includes the guest pick from any part of the Airport! All Cabs & Taxis are driven by well-trained & groomed chauffeurs who will take care of your hospitality. https://www.expresscouriercars.co.uk/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More LinkedIn Data!

Targeting in both search and audience network to target only based on company size and seniority level.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add videos in Bing Maps

Currently, we can only add photos in the Bing map listings. Videos can be more engaging.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. In-Market audience segments for luxury retail

I have several luxury retail customers in my BoB and have noticed that we don't have IMA segments to target users looking for high end/designer clothes and accessories. The general retail segments do not tend to work well for luxury retailers as it's a niche subsector. It would be really useful to have IMA segments to target people looking for luxury bags, shoes, clothes, jewellery etc. My customers have indicated that they would be keen to bid up on these if they were available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base