Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. dynamic remarketing

please enable this feature like google adwords.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. remarketing based on number of page visits

Currently, there is no way to remarket to people who visit x number of pages on your website. You can only target people who visit specific pages on your website. People who visit x number of pages show high intent. It's a great way to reduce waste from your remarketing budget. I hope you add this feature asap.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. bid adjustments to age range 13-17.

I was shocked to discover in my age range reports that our ads are automatically shown to 13-17 year olds. But we are not able to adjust the bidding for this age group like we can the other age ranges.
    I would like this option.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Include IPv6 address exclusion

Allowing IPv6 address exclusion would allow advertisers to have a better narrowing of their targeted customers as well as avoiding unwanted traffic.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Target Industry, Job function, Company, Device, Location, Age, Gender in Microsoft Ads Editor

Right now you can only do this in the Desktop User Interface. It would save loads of time to do this in Microsoft Editor to Mass Select and set bid adjustment based on these demographics.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Adding St. Clair County, Michigan to Bing Ads location targeting

Hello, this location is missing currently and it's impossible to use it as location targeting, add it please to Microsoft Ads
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Clair_County,_Michigan

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. please add simplified chinese as a language option, targeting mainland China using traditional Chinese is not going to work

Please add simplified chinese as a language option, targeting mainland China using traditional Chinese is not going to work and is a waste of money and time for the clients.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. demographic

Add homeowners, income, civil status

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Greatly increase amount of IPs one can ban- its only 100 TO AT LEAST 500- as with Google

Google lets you ban 500 IPs, with wildcard * use.
    If anyone regularly checks, they will know between 20-50% of clicks are fraudulent.
    Limiting it to 100 is an expensive joke- for us advertisers

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Better Age Targeting

Just now in Bing's age targeting there is only 18-24, 25-34, 35-49, 50-64, 65+.

There is no option for where the age is unknown (eg. age not known, person is in a private browser).

This is a very important distinction - especially in advertisers who want to run age-based targeting campaigns.

Just now I know how to target all the age groups listed above but I have no idea what is happening when the age is unknown. Support says it's the equivalent of a +0% bid adjustment - I'll test that out I guess...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Homeowners/renters as a demographic to target or exclude.

There are many professions out there that only want to deal with homeowners. This is a demographic that only Facebook seems to have at the moment.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. User Interest Targeting

Great features for targeting but what's missing is user interests. This would be tracking but I want to target users better, if not based on their background? Tech Savvy Joe wants some Web Hosting and I have it. User match type is what it should be called. Someone searches domain, and ad for hosting should also appear as it seems pretty related if the website does have domains AND hosting but only if.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. New identifiers needed for Customer Match Audience

Customer Match lists need to evolve as they become strong first party data targeting feature for customers. Google allows besides emails other identifiers like Phone number, Mobile Device ID, mailing address to name a few . Here is the Google doc : https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7659867#undefined It would be great if Microsoft starts considering Mobile and Mailing address to start off . Plenty of customers are interested and would help in solidifying the Robust first party signals for Targeting particularly effective in a Cookieless world transition (no 3p cookies).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Request for customer match scheduled import

Please add functionality to create scheduled customer match imports similar to offline conversion scheduled imports.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Give us the feature to exclude 13-17 age category

We cannot target 13-17 age category but we cannot exclude too. Our ads still showing for them..

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add in ability to narrow targeting (not just bid only) by LinkedIn categories (Company, Industry, and Job Function)

Add in ability to narrow targeting (not just bid only) by LinkedIn categories (Company, Industry, and Job Function)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Target & Bid For LinkedIn Targeting

Being able to target only users through LinkedIn Targeting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. List of Longitutde and Latitude

It would be much appreciated if we could have an available list of Longitude and Latitude in the US. It could help us determine the actual state/cities we are targeting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ads impression on specific user 5 time a day

I have to show my ads impression on specific user 5 time a day. but i can not do this at Bing , Please include this option on your system if possible. I have got this type of option on like Traffic Junky promotional system. So please include this it will be help us to search user.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base