Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Bing advertisers to target LinkedIn Audiences

Now that Microsoft owns LinkedIn, I (and my B2B clients) would love to be able to target their massively valuable audiences. Please add these into Bing Ads so we can take over the world together.

255 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Shared Library (cross-account) - Negative, Audiences etc etc

We would love to see a shared library which can be used cross-accounts (similar to Google). At the moment this is only available by account.. which is a very slow process. Especially when you have multiple accounts across multiple markets. Please make my dreams come true.

80 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Enable operating system and carrier targeting

For mobile ads, let me target specific handsets (e.g. iPhone only) and carriers (e.g. AT&T and Verizon only).

80 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Remarketing list size report

It would be great to have a Report on the development of the size of the remarketing lists. The current audience Report does not Show the development of the list size over a selected time period. thanks.

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Need Ability to Block more than 100 IP Addresses or subnets.

I need the ability to block more than 100 IP Addresses and subnets. This stems from the fact that you can not target mobile ads based on carriers. What I've been doing is placing a filter on my mobile ads to block out other carrier traffic. The problem is I've amassed over 100 ip address ranges and your exclusion tool only allows me to block 100 ip addresses. I need the ability to block at least double that amount. Maybe 500 ip address is a nice round number.

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We do not plan to extend our IP address blocking functionality at this time given the current limits work for the majority of users

6. Allow end date on campaign level

Right now, the only option for setting an end date is on the ad group level. While you can set this in bulk, it's a bit unwieldy when you simply want a whole campaign to end at the same time. AdWords allows you to set an end date for a campaign, and Bing Ads should as well

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Custom Combinations for Audiences

I'd like to be able to create Custom Combinations for Audiences in Bing Ads.

At the moment I have lists set up for 30, 90 and 180 days duration, but I'd like to combine these as some users will fall into all 3 lists.

I'd love to be able to create a list for users who came to my site between 31-90 and 91-180 days ago - as I want to bid differently on them vs my 30 day audience.

The ability to create custom combinations using and/or/excluding would be a huge help - as you could also create a…

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow Bing Ads To Target Traffic Per Browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc)

If you can have Bing Ads target traffic per browser like Facebook does. If we can target the campaign on different web browsers this would be good. Some of the traffic we are looking for is very specific as in what type of browser we are looking for.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Average Household Income Geo-Targeting

AdWords has rolled out for the USA a demographic geo-targeting based on Average Household Income which has proved very for specific products as it allows to target specific areas inside the USA which have a certain average income. This setting is very valuable and it allows to apply bid modifiers to the brackets of the population with the highest CR and the best ROI, as well as excluding the worst performing brackets.

It would be fantastic if Bing introduces this particular setting

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  dareo responded

We’ve started investigating this feature. In Adwords this feature seems to be geographical location based (e.g. assume everyone in Beverly Hills, CA 90210 is rich). Does this assumption work for your needs?

10. Gender Age and other Demographics full 100% Opt Out in Campaign Settings

The only option offered to remove a Gender or Age Group from the targeted audience is to "Decrease by" and only up to 90% of the initial bid.

Let's add to that a possibility to basically FULLY exclude or include any age group or gender.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. similar audiences targeting

Similar audience just like Google AdWords

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We have started working on providing this functionality. This should be in beta before the end of the year.

12. Allow Geo-targeting by department (France)

Only regions, city and radius are available, but departments are important too for the French market.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. In the IP exclusion list, please accept the standard CIDR notation for ranges, like 123.45.0.0/16 or 12.34.56.0/20

In the IP exclusion list, please accept the standard CIDR notation for ranges, like 123.45.0.0/16 or 12.34.56.0/20

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Targeting based on residence

It would be very nice if we will have an option to target people according to the default location in Bing settings. It would help us to target people who are residing on the country we are targeting to. Thanks!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Account level setting addition: IP address exclusions

For LARGER accounts, it's very time consuming to go in to each campaign setting and add IP exclusions. Generally, it's the same IP address we'll be excluding on each campaign. Seems that this task could optionally be done on the account level.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow Bulk/Multiple Campaign Updates to LinkedIn Targeting

Simplify the UI so clients can select multiple campaigns and/or ad groups to associate LinkedIn demographics to.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Create way to upload website exclusions across the account

Either in the shared library or by adding the functionality to the editor, I would like to be able to add website exclusions to the entire account, as opposed to individual campaigns.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add the ability to bulk-add 'Company Names' for the new LinkedIn Audiences feature within Campaign Targeting.

It would be useful to enter (in-bulk) a list of company names or LinkedIn company page URLs so that these can be applied to campaigns with the new targeting feature.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow Bing Advertisers target other countries than USA while using LinkedIn targeting.

We can only use USA for location targeting for LinkedIn profile targeting. But we also would love to be able to target other countries like European or Asian.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. dynamic remarketing

please enable this feature like google adwords.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base