Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stupid security

I can not change my phone number, now it locked my account for 1 month, nice work Microsoft, that why you never win again Google, STUPID MICROSOFT ADS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Web UI / Usability / Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow us to toggle notifications on or off

The constant interruptions posed by the notifications are incredibly distracting and are useful VERY rarely.

Please stop bombarding us with them, or at least give us an option to turn them off!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web UI / Usability / Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Computer Support 24x7 World's Best "Certified" Tech Support Technicians in USA 1-321-355-5489

Second is the new and innovative way of providing Online Computer Tech Support 1-321-355-5489 over the phone or remote assistance , if the end user has a little tech knowledge then you can provide support and guidance over the phone and if the end user is not tech savvy then you can take Online Remote Access of the computer and fix the issue , either way the prime goal of the tech support is to fix the issue on the computer or any gadgets.

https://www.gotechsecuresolutions.com/computer-technical-suppport.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please Improve the Login Process - it's far too time consuming and redundant!

The login process has become too restrictive. I'm required to go through 6 pages (and answer a SMS) usually several times each day, just to check my account.

This is far more restrictive than any other site I use, especially Google Ads.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. option to set default account within account shell

option to set default account within account shell

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Support bing places portugal

Please, make Bing Places support available in Portugal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Web UI / Usability / Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Clearer Paused or Deleted Status Column for Rules

Clearer Paused or Deleted Status Column for Rules.

A faint red minus sign in an unnamed column is not clear enough, whether the Rule has been paused or Deleted/Removed. I had to call Support to confirm the Rule was deleted.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make the metrics columns responsive in the new interface

I shouldn't have to scroll to the right to see the metrics in the columns I have selected. Google has a feature where it resizes the columns to fir the screen, or you can expand /shorten the columns if needed. This feature needs to be in the new Microsoft Ads interface to make it easier to view campaign, adgroup and keyword metrics.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Remove misleading status

The current status displayed when you click on a keyword ... seems to be transient between "NO" and "Yes".

It works like a car blinker: "Its working" "its not working"....

The bing tec support franckly admits that: "Ads not showing: What can I do?
    Your ads aren't showing for this keyword at the moment, and Microsoft Advertising can't determine why".

Please - save us all the noise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Adding function for viewing campaign goals in Account interface

Adding function for viewing campaign goals in Account interface

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Support Chat to make a noise *bing* when the other party joins the chat.

Problem: Currently, you sit in the queue and if you don't have the window open, you may miss the chance to chat about your problem. Its a bit of a problem as most people can't just sit waiting for the chat representative to join, we all multitask.

Solution: Have a checkbox where you can have the chat window make a bing sound when the representative is online or responds to a message.

How to track: The dropoff rates from people who miss the opening chat response will drop. Easily tracked.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Specific qualification to have Account Manager

We are an agency managing Bing Campaigns for a few clients. We do understand that managed services nominations process is on hold for all markets. However, please provide specific qualification on how to get an Account Manager from Microsoft Advertising.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Edit keyword bid

When editing a keyword bid in the new interface it would be handy if you could save the new bid by simply pressing enter as opposed to clicking save.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. enable "overview" tab when clicking on specific ad groups. There is no efficient way to view overall performance of a specific ad group.

While trying to troubleshoot a specific campaign with multiple ad groups, I found that it's incredibly difficult to do so because the "overview" tab is unavailable when I click on a specific ad group. Having a quick overview of a specific ad group's performance is one of the most efficient ways to help troubleshoot a campaign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add the option to use specific ads as templates for new ones

If an add below is selected, use the specific ad as template for the creation of a new one. Always using the last one is not always helpful and creating it new every time is tedious too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Adding keywords: if only one ad group is in the campaign, use it automatically and don't ask the user for it

Adding keywords, the user always have to select an ad group, even if there is only one ad group. That's just tedious. If there is only one ad group, use it automatically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow sharing of links for screen shots/casts with chat support

When chatting with MS Ads support reps I often wish to drop a quick link to a screen shot in the context of the conversation. Or even a link to a short screencast video.

There are several great services to facilitate this, but the reps won't click on the links! This seems odd and unhelpful to the overall experience.

Eg, I can't even share a link to a Google Drive file, which I where I automatically sync all my screen shots to. Google Drive is probably a safe place for the reps to browse.

I'm not sure the reason(s) for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Web UI / Usability / Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow the system to warn you that a changed click amount is way out of budget.

To avoid over billing, for example, changed click to .75 cents but system read $75.00. The system would ask the questions.. "Are you Sure" . Than We can catch the error before click was charged to $75 a click.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Have option to "Copy chat" button on your chat platform before the End chat button so that we can have a copy of the chat as soon it ended.

Have option to "Copy chat" button on your chat platform before the End chat button so that we can have a copy of the chat as soon it ended. We would like to have the proper way to get copy of our chat for future reference.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Update Image Extension Tooltip to Advise a Recommended Image Size That Matches Available Aspect Ratios

Change Bullet 3 in the tooltip (Recommended image dimensions) from "1200 x 628 pixels" to "1200 x 675 pixels".

Current user experience is poor: customer produces graphics according to recommendation only to discover the aspect ratio does not match the closest available ratio (16:9) and therefore their first round of graphic design is wasted.

OR

It seems likely the recommended dimensions are pulled straight from Facebook recommended dimensions. If this is true and driven by ad delivery performance drivers (and not "inspiration") then the alternative is to add this aspect ratio (1.91:1) to the available ratios and maintain the recommended…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base