Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Bing for Business locations to have ownership transferred

Ownership currently belongs to one person, where other users are "shared users". However, ownership cannot be transferred without entirely deleting the listing. Would like to be able to transfer ownership.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Web UI / Usability / Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bulk Changes to 'Use Campaign Settings' For Adgroup Level Device Bid Mods

When managing device bids mods on the adgroup level, you must first turn off the 'Use my campaign settings' toggle. If wanting to bulk edit many adgroups, this has to be turned off manually for EVERY adgroup. Can there be a bulk setting option for this, so every adgroup doesn't have to be gone through?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web UI / Usability / Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve the UX & Design

Get a UX designer to look over the whole thing. The whole thing (not saying be Google) but for someone who can be in there for 3 / 5 hours a day its not the best experience.

The design is really hard for our new team members to use, with pretty much all of them saying they would prefer to work on just the Google accounts. It isn't the most user-friendly to use especially after several hours.

The campaigns page should remember the last option I chose. For instance, opening up an account then seeing hundreds of paused or seasonal…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add View-through conversions to Custom Columns

Wanted to reach out to see if there’s a way to create custom columns in the Microsoft Advertising UI for the below items. My client tried earlier but wasn’t able to pull up all the fields for the formula. They want to be able to include View-through conversions in custom columns.

Here are the custom column suggestions:

1) Conv. + VTC = conv. + view-through conv.
    2) Cost/ Conv. + VTC = spend/( conv. + view-through conv.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Let users add conversion events (goal names) as columns and not only as segments

There should be the option to add different conversion events (goal names) as separate columns and not only as segments. Could be done via custom column (feature exists in Google Ads as well and is very helpful). At the moment when creating custom columns for conversions you can only choose between device type, network and top vs others (see screenshot). It would be really helpful if you could choose goal names as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Web UI / Usability / Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The New Bing Ads User Interface is not working properly while browsing with Firefox. The year is 2020.

The New Bing Ads User Interface is not working properly while browsing with Firefox. The year is 2020.

Here is what I see now, old interface works fine.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Remove duplicate negative keywords during the negative keyword upload

When we upload a negative keyword list the platform shows an error when at least one keyword was already in the shared keyword list. Could you simply ignore duplicate keywords that are already in the shared keyword list and only upload the new ones? It's not helpful to have to go through all the negative keywords in the shared list to figure out which ones to remove during the upload. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. add ability to modify existing keywords (the actual keyword; not bid, match type, etc.)

dd ability to modify existing keywords (the actual keyword; not bid, match type, etc.). currently, the solution is to delete keyword and then replace with a new one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Date changer doesn't work with arrow keys

Date changer doesn't work with arrow keys

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Web UI / Usability / Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make it user friendly for dummies!

From the very start of this process of creating my account is very confusing! I'm new in the business world and having too much trouble here.Thinking of closing the account!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow for the editing of keyword text in Bing UI

This would make the UI much more user-friendly and I am surprised that it is still not an option. Keyword text can only be edited (find & replace, etc.) in Bing Editor, which creates an extra step and, unfortunately, is notoriously unreliable.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How Do I Contact Cash App Customer Support?

Since payment failing problem has become a common problem on Cash App, it is important to know how to contact Cash App support. Good news is that there are multiple ways to get assistance from Cash App customer service. Either you can email them or dial Cash App support number. Additionally, if you wish you can get in touch with them through social media and get fixed your issue related to Cash App refund, login, and transfer failed. To know more info: https://www.squarecashelps.com/blog/how-long-does-cash-app-support-take-to-respond

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Learn Basic Privacy And Regulations With Chime Customer Service

Do you want to be aware of the privacy policy of the Chime account? However, it would be wise to be acquainted with the same if you are looking to have a flawless experience on your Chime account. So, what you have to do is to take <a href="https://https://www.chime-customerservice.net/"><b>Chime Customer Service</b></a> so that you can have the best source to fetch information

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Messaging showing traffic will be delayed when ad extensions are added, bids changed or any changes that triggers a review

I enabled ads after adding ad extensions and also increased bids but understand from "Support" that doing either of these will trigger a review that could require 24 hours. This was exactly what happened and in this experience, it was puzzling and perhaps not very productive for me, because I added funds and adjusted bids and the campaign showed it was "enabled" but I just wasn't seeing traffic.

Hopefully, in the future, my dashboard will show some indication that the review process is ongoing. An email or notification that the review process has been complete and traffic is running would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The ability to add negative keywords to a list in addition to campaigns and groups.

When adding negative keywords from the search query in the UI, it would be helpful to be able to ad them to an existing negative keyword list in addition to a group or a campaign

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow Custom Conversion Actions in Custom Columns

It's great that Microsoft has added custom column support in the Microsoft Ads UI but it does not support custom columns based on custom conversion actions. Google supports this and it means I can easily have headers for my complete conversion funnel without having to use segmentation. Can you please add support for custom conversion actions in custom columns.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow scrolling when modifying columns

When modifying column order we should allow the use of the scroll wheel to more easily change column order.

For example I want to added the labels column but I want to move it all the way to the top. Currently I have to move it up a few rows and then drop it, only to move again to the top.
    The better user experience would be if I could use the scroll wheel when I'm holding the column

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please stop unsolicited emails from Bing News

Please stop unsolicited emails from bing news. Each one (arrives daily) do not have unsubscribe information in it. Either add an unsubscribe button, or provide me with a link to stop them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix Norton Antivirus Account Login Problems

These are some above troubleshooting steps you can follow if you are facing the login issues with Norton. But even after all these steps you are still not unable to Norton login, then you can call the Norton customer service to look into the issue and get the possible solution.
    https://sites.google.com/view/nortonloginguide

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base