Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. support free advertising for non profit 501(c)(3) organizations like google with its grant program

I feel Microsoft should support 501(c)(3) non profit organizations with free advertising search engine support like google does with its google grants program. as non profit organizations supporting the comunity should not have to pay to let people know the good they are doing in the community and to get support for thieer causes

303 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    21 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  dareo responded

We are currently evaluating options to provide an option for non-profits but do not have any definitive announcements to make at the current time.

2. Include Belgium as call extension

It would be truly helpful to enable Belgian companies to include a Belgian call extension as Belgian users must use "bing.fr" ("bing.be" does not exist). It is important to note that a Belgian call extension on "bing.fr" is not possible.

Thank you for considering it !

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to edit keywords in your BingAds account.

You should have the ability to edit the keyword without having to delete it and then re-add.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Japanese and Korean languages support

Please support Japanese and Korean languages sooner.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop the fraud traffic on your content network.

The content network is almost entirely fraud traffic now. I would be happy to work with you to set up a campaign to demonstrate how rampant the fraud traffic is on Bing's Content Network.

It has cost me thousands of dollars thus far.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. content france

Hello, I would really like bing to add France and Germany in their content network. I remember several years ago this was possible.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Soccer previsional market in Italy

Soccer previsional market company in Italy do not have to get a AAMS licence, because are not a bet or gambling company, so why continue to apply this restricted policy? It's not appropriate with the company aim and make Bing loose A LOT of new client and professional company.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Location Based Targeting for Canada

Customer has requested location based targeting for Canada. Customer notes that the other search company offers this.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Location extensions at adgroup level

I am setting location adverts (around 40 UK offices). I imported from adwords, but because bing adgroups only go off campaign level location settings, you cannot separate each location with adgroup, I therefore have no alternative but to create a separate campaign for each location, which is both time consuming, excessive and needless. Please add this simple adjustment, it makes sense.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Adam, thanks for posting your feedback about location extensions! I’m a little bit confused and hope you can help me so I can fully understand the feature suggestion.

I don’t believe that AdWords has location extensions at the ad group level rather they take the settings from the campaign level. What happened when you imported them from AdWords into Bing Ads?

What would you like the experience to be when you import location extensions from AdWords?

What is your goal/objective?

10. Getting in touch with small business.

Compete with Adsence and let everybody participate in advertising too affiliate. MS can do this better. Let people display adds in blogs small websites and you will see searches in bing go up. Google shares with everybody why not MS Bing and Yahoo

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow UK advertisers to target US with the Content Network

As far as I know, UK advertisers cannot use the content network, specifically to create campaigns targeting the US.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How to spy call tracking cell phone for free

Look at all the calls made from and to the target phone in addition to any missed calls. Get details like the phone numbers and contact names that the target phone has communicated with. Get time and date stamps to find out when each call was made and for how long. All call logs are uploaded to your online Mxspy control panel which you can access from anywhere with an internet connection. You can view the call logs by date or call time and you can even export and download all records as a spreadsheet.

Why You Need This Feature …

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. able multi language , browser crash , keywords report doesnt detail

1) cant change language , it makes me can't search in others language website, not a global adv
    2) IE can't support Bing adv.com, even chrome browser will crash few time a day, iPad or PC both crash always
    3) keywords report not detail enough, list region search which keyword, region time zone , keywords in hour

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Fix the device targeting on the content network. When specfically targeting desktops and laptops, I get almost exclusive mobile traffic.

Fix the device targeting on the content network. When specifically targeting desktops and laptops, I get almost exclusive mobile traffic. I even get feature phone traffic which is worthless!

I also get loads of non US traffic (Iran, Uganda are some) and I get charged for these clicks.

Your mobile and geo detection could use an upgrade. Its to the point now where I can no longer advertise until this is fixed :(

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. improve website URL (publisher) reports to show m.site.com to be able to exclude them later

at the moment content campaigns are getting a ton of traffic (in my case 85% plus) from mobile.

there is currently on way to exclude or reduce mobile traffic from content campaigns.

the report website URL (publisher) does NOT however show what site have been accessed via a mobile device (m.site.com)

if the report could be improved then those site could be excluded

by contrast the domain
    m.yahoo.com

is shown but cannot be excluded (in my case this was 17% of the traffic)

please improve the report

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. unable to use "content network" because im not located in usa.

was informed that because im not physically located in usa, the content network would not be available to me for use.

is there an upcoming solution for this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. run target advertisement before Doctors , Lawyers, CA, Company owners, Founders etc.

run target advertisement before Doctors , Lawyers, CA, Company owners, Founders etc.
    will help to fillfill many of our client target marketing requirement in USA, UK and India.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. About Key Word Insertion display at Title & Text or just text only if title key word too long.

When I use key word insertion to title & text both same time,
    They only display both or nothing which means title is too
    long it can not display that I understand but text is not display
    ether even though not long enough.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please increase the add title size to 45 characters and keep only two titles.

Its really annoying that add title size is limited to only 30 characters, and sometimes I have to compromise on a good title due to its size exceeds one or two characters in add creation process.

My suggestion is that lets keep only two titles but increase the character limit to 45 each.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Would like to see a preview WITH the picture

Would like to see a preview WITH the picture

1 vote
    Vote