Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How can I find a fantastic custom essay writing service?

A reliable essay writing service can provide students with all the help which they need irrespective of their subject and topic. However, before you opt for a service to your next essay writing endeavor, it is better to make a decision as to what things to look for in such sort of service.
    There are numerous services who provide discounts and quite cheap prices for these services so it is better to shop around a little before you settle for any specific service provider.
    This service is actually in high demand nowadays so to cater this high there are many…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Repair Windows 10 {1-888-267-5664}

Performing a clean install or a reset means you've got to reinstall apps and desktop programs and begin over with settings and preferences. If you think Windows has become damaged, there is a less drastic solution: Run Setup to Repair Windows 10.Follow the wizard's prompts to end setup. After a few restarts, you will have a refreshed installation of Windows 10, together with your desktop programs, apps, and settings intact.If your computer cannot boot into Windows 10 normally, try the Window Repair Tools within the Advanced boot options menu to repair some loading problems.If your computer become unstable or it crashes into a Blue Screen, you'll perform a System Restore to undertake to revive the system back to at least one of the restore points…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Goals and Funnel Report for DSA Campaigns

Need to check the stats for Conversions Goals for DSA Campaigns in Goals and Funnel report. Currently the goals report only include stats for Search and Audience campaigns, Shopping and DSA campaigns are not currently supported.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show status column in page feeds for Dynamic Search Ads.

To make our user experience better we would like to have the "STATUS" column in our page feeds for DSA campaigns.

It is important because:
    1. we can see how quickly new items have been approved;
    2. we can see which items have been disapproved, so we can delete these items from our feeds.

If we can delete disapproved items:
    1. we can impove our user experience, as we won't show the property what is not availible for booking
    2. we will improve our performance just not bidding on items that are not available in our inventory.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. "Grant Access" button

It would be good if user can share his access to the account using a Grant Access button similar to the Google analytics button.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Speed up the developing of Bing Ads Scripts

Since February 11, 2019 there were added no new methods. For expample on campaign level it exists a method 'getBiddingStrategyType' but if I want to change the bidding stragegy type I can't use 'setBiddingStrategyType'

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please include all Postal Codes in the Geo locations downloadable file

I have downloaded the Geo Locations file from: https://developers.ads.microsoft.com/Account?ccuisrc=2. But, this file does not contain all the postal codes. Few o the postal codes are missing. E.g.: 94299, 94245, 33195, 33206, 92862, 90010, 33198, 33191, 33192, 30063, 78241 postal code and corresponding location ids are missing in the file. But, I am able to add these locations directly from the UI. Please do update the Geo locations file to include all the postal codes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. master account

Can we have one master account that can see all campaigns and performance?
    In current version of API, we need to call each account one by one to get performance.
    Same feedback to the offline conversion, instead of uploading different conversion goals, it would nice if we can upload for one master account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make the login more simple. No need for two page login.

Keep it simple and don't over complicate.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow bulk editing of param1 field

There is currently no way to bulk update (add, change or delete) the Param1 field in the Keyword view. Please add this functionality to work like updating Dest URL, bids, etc. Until then, I'll be selecting them manually and making my changes - big waste of time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Clearly stating an applied coupon will expire on a date and an email sent to use prior to expiration as a warning

Clearly stating an applied coupon will expire on a particular date and an email sent to user prior to expiration date as a warning.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Issue with Bing Ads.

My case is, I want the CampaignPerformance data as a response(List data), not the file, so that I can save that data to my database.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Generate access token on the fly by loggin in only once

I need some way in bing ads API from where a user can login only once and can create the new access token every time when he/she needs to access the campaigns from API. It should not ask the user to login again. Maybe some code or something to the user will be provided to me on first login which I will save for later use and use the same to create the new access token from the second time onwards.

Facebook provides similar functioanlity.

I am using PHP as my scripting language.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why is your Cash App Transfer Failed

Due to wrong user name, wrong Zip code or address, a user using expired bank account card, using wrong or invalid CVV code, if the user has insufficient balance in their account, and many more issues. If you have anyone problem then your cash app shows the Cash App Transfer Failed issues with their cash app account.
    https://www.experts-support.com/blog/fix-my-cash-app-failed-for-my-protection

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Get Offline Conversion Attribution failing reasons

It's not possible to see if a Offline conversion was correctly attributed when uploading Offline Conversions. The upload operation will be successful, however when looking the reports we can't find the specific offline conversion summited. Many times advertisers need to reach out support to understand and receive indication those were not attributed due to system logic.

Request here is to have a ay to download all offline attributions that failed along with the reason so advertisers can fix it and upload it again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remove Cash App Payment Failed Errors Via Expert’s Backing

You should always check your account balance before sending money to anyone through your cash app account. It helps in avoiding the occurrence of Cash App Payment Failed problems effectively from the root. On the other hand, you can also take help from the professional team members of the Cash app department at any time.
    https://www.experts-support.com/blog/fix-my-cash-app-failed-for-my-protection

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Learn how to proceed for Cash App Card Activation from the techies

Don’t you know about Cash App Card Activation?
    Want some technical help for activation?
    If yes then don’t get troubled as cash app technical team is available around the clock for you. Our cash app experts will help you to identify and rectify the problems with exact solutions.
    https://www.apple-supportphonenumber.com/blog/activate-cash-app-card

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. To Know About What Are The Benefits Of Activate Cash App Card

For each new referral, two people will get cash prizes. On the other hand, The Cash application does not charge an additional fee to replace platinum cards worldwide.The cashback focus will be set for online shopping on some sites. In addition, you will get an easy way to make installments without money. This money application uses secure installment ports for exchange and is far from fake. However, to Activate Cash App Card, you can visit our website.
    https://www.apple-supportphonenumber.com/blog/activate-cash-app-card

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. If Cash App Payment Failed, How To Avoid The Payment Cancel Risk

To avoid the risk of Cash App Payment Failed. you must check these things:
    Confirm and verify the recipient's payment details, such as phone number or $ Cashtag, before making payments. Only connect debit or credit cards that are in your name. Use the Cash app more often to maintain a healthy transaction history. Trade to and from people you know or who are reputable companies. However, For more information visit our website.
    https://www.apple-supportphonenumber.com/blog/why-is-my-cash-app-payment-failing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. If Cash App Payment Failed, But I Can See Pending. What To Do?

If the cash application transfer is not completed and the transfer of Cash App Payment Failed, you can earn money by canceling the pending transaction.To cancel pending transactions. Firstly, Open the clock icon at the bottom right of the cash application screen. After that, The inactive tab touches the transaction you want to cancel. Next, Tap three dots ”...” when the pop-up opens. Then, Select "cancel payment" and "ok" to cancel the payment. On the other hand, You must visit our website To resolve your issue.
    https://www.apple-supportphonenumber.com/blog/why-is-my-cash-app-payment-failing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base