Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Label account

It could be great to have like Google Account Label. For big account with several different activities its really important and usefull to get a quick snapshot for every single activities. Every organisation tool is always convenient !

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the transfer of a bing account in the functionality.

As an agency we would like to be able to build out an accounts for our clients and then transfer it to them if they every discontinue service with us. Currently we can share access but not transfer the account and then remove ourself.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. billing summary

Add a summary in the billing tab like google adwords has so we can see the entire year spend without having to run reports or download individual invoices

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Keep account data for more than 3 years

Campaign data older than 3 years expires and disappears from your account. Account data should reflect the true lifetime of the account.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Let people from all over the world pay through Paypal (USD). WHO USES CHECKS ANYMORE?????

I cannot pay for bing ads using paypal because i am from Kenya. Paypal is acceptable globally, why care whether my dollars are from Kenya or any other country. Why should i send a check when i can prepay using paypal. This is the worst kind of unnecessary organizational bureaucracy, and it sure works against your interests.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  Lyndsey Kemper responded

Thank you for your feedback. We expanded PayPal to 37 markets last year, and will continue to look at expanding in additional markets as we grow out payment offerings.

6. Changing Billing Cycle

This has been raised by an advertiser because it's causing them issues on their company. Hoping that there will be an option to change the billing cycle in the future. Lots of thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Accept Paypal as payment in indonesia . or at least as a pre approved payment for deposit

I Have Valid Paypal account but i cannot use it as my payment because the country Indonesia is not there

I Hope paypal can accept indonesia paypal

I Also can make a pre payment as deposit to proof that my paypal legit

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. paypal for China market

To be able to provide option to China and other markets to be able to make use of paypal as payment method

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow Indians to use USD as currency

Advertisers with Indian billing address should be allowed to pay in USD

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. bingads cheated indian customers

every time i got the error message when i was trying to add my credit card . so i decided to contact bing support , they told me that we need to verify details , i did after that they told me that we need 2-3 business days to investigate your account after 3 days they suspended my account . i contact them again and they told me that we cant disclose the reason behind this suspension due to privacy policy and told me that use a new credit card with new billing address
    Ok again i tried to add…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If agency is paying the bills - there should be a way to ensure invoice only goes to agency shell, not advertiser shell

If agency is paying the bills - there should be a way to ensure invoice only goes to agency shell, not advertiser shell - considering it's a commercial arrangement between Bing & the Agency.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow to use Paypal in Latvia as Payment method

Allow to use Paypal in Latvia as Payment method

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Invoice Access

Advertiser must have the access to billing area of the suspended accounts so he can download the invoices required. You suspend accounts & we are unable to access our paid invoice for accounting purpose

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make an invoice for the entire month instead of multiple invoices for the month

I need to have an invoice per month all all the charges. For December for instance I have 7 different invoices per charge. I really need to have all that information on one end of the month invoice or statement.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Local Currency for EE markets

Not sure if it's a new idea but it'd be great to have local currencies available for Poland, Czech and Hungary . it would be great to report back in currency that it's used by the business. It seems that at the moment we've got only issues with Bing. And it can end up that we'd be forced to pause the activity at all instead of expanding which was our initial plan.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Always Mention Certain Reason of Account Disabled

Please always mention the specific reason for account disabled.
    Recently I my account got disabled and I didn't got any satisfactory answers.

I wish If its possible to get back my account.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. for indian customer amex credit card can not be used. why? it really hampers business. can you provide amex card as payment option for india

can you please provide option to add amex card as well for indian account holders. without this option it poses hindrance in payments and affect business

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enable Bing Ads in Croatia

I want to be able to work as an agency from Croatia without having to use a US address or bank card which makes me illegible for bing ads.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base