Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. please add Debit card // Internet Banking & digital Wallet

Guys please add Debit card and Internet Banking payment option . As we don't use credit card. and you guys must add alternative payment options like Digital wallet E.g - Paytm , Mobikwik , airtel money and many more .... Due to this you are loosing Lots of Revenue from indian customers.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Nigeria to the list of countries served. 90% of us use yahoo. The growing ecommerce community need an adcenter that can geo target it

Add Nigeria to the list of countries served. 90% of us use yahoo. The growing ecommerce community need an adcenter that can geo target it

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. bingads cheated indian customers

every time i got the error message when i was trying to add my credit card . so i decided to contact bing support , they told me that we need to verify details , i did after that they told me that we need 2-3 business days to investigate your account after 3 days they suspended my account . i contact them again and they told me that we cant disclose the reason behind this suspension due to privacy policy and told me that use a new credit card with new billing address
    Ok again i tried to add…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Invoice Access

Advertiser must have the access to billing area of the suspended accounts so he can download the invoices required. You suspend accounts & we are unable to access our paid invoice for accounting purpose

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow to use Paypal in Latvia as Payment method

Allow to use Paypal in Latvia as Payment method

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. add country when select card

when i choose the country on the stage: Add Credit or debit card
    there is no Korea at country/region

so i have to choose another country or use paypal.
    but when i select paypal as a payment method.

i had to undergo that i keep limiting long in

I hope to use Korean card or know what is the automatical words stop account

thank you

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please, added Paypal, Paytm, Debit Card, Netbanking etc etc instant payment methods in India

Microsoft is a famous company but has not instant payments method other than credit card? Please, added Paypal, Paytm, Debit Card, Netbanking etc etc instant payment methods in India.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop the agressive spam

Please stop the agressive ad spam inside the Bing browser interface, I am already spending money with you and I find the low-quality upsell in the form of "warning messages" very annoying.

You are also sending email spam on the same subject without an unsubscribe option, which besides the fact it's illegal and is setting you up for a huge fine once reported and investigated, will also get all your emails classified as spam and end up in the trash.

Please focus your efforts on improving the service, not on begging for more money.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Always Mention Certain Reason of Account Disabled

Please always mention the specific reason for account disabled.
    Recently I my account got disabled and I didn't got any satisfactory answers.

I wish If its possible to get back my account.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow for deletion of account

Please allow for deleting Bing Ads account. This feature used to be available on the old site and was removed. Now we have to deal with chat and try to get them to understand that delete does not equate to pausing or inactive status. After quite a number of tries to get an answer as to why this feature is no longer available, I get this for a response: "Please note that this process may take about 8 business days." This is truly unacceptable.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adding Debit Card

Please accept debit card for India.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Postpay with a percentage of the benefits generated by Bing Ads

Don't pay with own funds but postpay with a percentage of the benefits generated by Bing Ads. Example: I earn 1000 euros with Bing Ads, I give 20% as a payment of my campaigns.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New Account Blocking

I want to make your attention for the blocking of new account. I have created 8-10 new account with different payment method but every account has blocked. After review the accounts are blocked permanently. I request you that please allow new advertiser without blocking account, if some there are some problems in account creation and campaign management than please warn the new advertiser rather than block their account.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Microsoft Advertising should support Debit Card Payments In INDIA

Microsoft Advertising should support Debit Card Payments In INDIA

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Own reference number for each account on Credit Card statement

If you have, for example, 6 accounts in a postpay shell, which all get charged on the 11th, it would be easier and more comfortable, if each account get an own reference on CC statement, so I can see, for which account the charge was. Right now, it`s the same reference for each account and I have to compare it with Bing Ads Statements (Germany).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. please add debit card payment as a primary method for inda

please add debit card payment as a primary method for inda

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Support tickets should be accessible from web not just email

Would be a lot easier to keep track of support tickets if one could not only communicate via email after the first ticket, but also log into a ticket system, where the whole correspondence can be seen for us advertisers.

We could also close tickets ourselves when we feel they're finished. I think it would save your support team time as well.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Notification for prepay accounts when payment instrument get charged.

I have a prepay account which get auto recharged.
    It would be a great help for me, if I get a notification via e-mail, when my payment instrument was charged.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base