Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. please allow indian bingads account to add the debit card in bingads account

In India Credit card is not possible to issue by a small business man like me. so think you have to enable adding debit card option in bingads in India. so that we can grow our business through bingads
    thankyou

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update UI. Make it so that you can't set access to all accounts from the individual account level settings

UI needs to be updated. It is frustratingly easy to accidentally give access to all your accounts, by giving users super admin roles from the individual account settings. One shouldn't be able to mess the whole access system from the individual account level.

I think this is a major security risk and an UI design flaw. Either remove super admins from individual account level or make it so that one has to check boxes to select wanted accounts.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show Bing Ads in Serbian!

Actually Bing Ads are not available on Serbian- It is possible to choose Serbia as location but it doesn't worh much because there is no "Serbian" language as an option.

This implicate that non of us advertises from Serbia can use Bing Ads as a solution.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please Improve the Notification Area.

Account depleted notification or other notifications should turn green when someone add funds or does the required action. It keeps the alert enable which makes it confusing. And, it will be great if the notifications turn as READ when we open them, rather than deleting them individually.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. for indian customer amex credit card can not be used. why? it really hampers business. can you provide amex card as payment option for india

can you please provide option to add amex card as well for indian account holders. without this option it poses hindrance in payments and affect business

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. customer service surveys

Have the customer surveys over the phone right away after working with a CS rep. I never see the emails 3 days later.
    Adwords does it that way and I love it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Email notification each time a payment method is charged.

As an agency, I have clients who would like to get an email each time their payment method is charged.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. accept debit/credit cards with PIN/security verification.

accept debit/credit cards with PIN/security verification.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bid currency and Account currency must be same.

As I'm based in India and my credit card is settled in India, my account is denominated in INR. Whereas my campaigns are US based and in USD. So my bid amount is in INR and my epc is in USD. So I would have to convert the bid amount into USD to get a proper picture of where I stand. Also, there is the issue of conversion rate.

Hence if both bid amount and epc are in same currency, it would facilitate calculations and afford better understanding.
    Thanks
    Muhammed Haider
    P.S. This matter was discussed in live chat under…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Prepaid Card

I would request you to allow Prepaid credit cards. As these are easily available options in Pakistan so easy for us to use it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Let people from all over the world pay through Paypal (USD). WHO USES CHECKS ANYMORE?????

I cannot pay for bing ads using paypal because i am from Kenya. Paypal is acceptable globally, why care whether my dollars are from Kenya or any other country. Why should i send a check when i can prepay using paypal. This is the worst kind of unnecessary organizational bureaucracy, and it sure works against your interests.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We expanded PayPal to 37 markets last year, and will continue to look at expanding in additional markets as we grow out payment offerings.

12. Enable Bing Ads in Croatia

I want to be able to work as an agency from Croatia without having to use a US address or bank card which makes me illegible for bing ads.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make VND currency available

Expand the list of available currencies and make VND available for Vietnamese advertisers.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Deleted Items Total

Please, when we alter keyword match type -in field- do not move the performance information to "deleted items total "l. Keep it in "that" keyword field. Most Content Management Platforms are only collecting the search and campaign totals. so we can't see keyword performance for match types that we no longer participate in without pulling a keyword report..

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. MCC (like AdWords) w/ Ability to Create Accounts

Our agency uses an MCC in AdWords and one of the best things is that we can create the account for the client right in the MCC and then send them the invite. This is great because it minimizes the work for our client. We've recently been wanting to get a bunch of clients started on Bing, but the account setup is cumbersome for them and I waste a lot of time tracking them down and helping them through setup stuff which results in very few of our clients seeing the bing account creation through to the end. If I…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. American Express card for Bing Bills

Please start accepting American Express cards in more countries, including the Nordic Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.

Google Adwords does this already

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Payment Methods

I am From Morocco. I earn money online with affiliate marketing and I a have to keep most of it abroad (paypal pr payoneer), and Moroccan Law does not allow us to expatriate more 1000 dollar a year. So please you needto allow us to pay by paypal.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change the e-mail field for billing to anybody

Currently right now to receive an e-mail for billing you need to a registered user. A lot of finance groups should not have access to Bing Ads yet they still will need access to the bills.

You should be able to add e-mails to the receive the bill.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a pending payments note to Billing

Add a pending payments note to the Billing section to acknowledge that a Make A Payment has already been submitted even if not cleared yet.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base