Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Transfer funds within the same account

Provide the option to transfer funds within the same account

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Tell us more  ·  Lyndsey Kemper responded

Thank you for this feedback. I’ll be reaching out to you to clarify that this is for the transfer of prepay balances across accounts. Thanks!

2. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make VND currency available

Expand the list of available currencies and make VND available for Vietnamese advertisers.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show Bing Ads in Serbian!

Actually Bing Ads are not available on Serbian- It is possible to choose Serbia as location but it doesn't worh much because there is no "Serbian" language as an option.

This implicate that non of us advertises from Serbia can use Bing Ads as a solution.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. make paypal available in morocco please

make paypal available in morocco please

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add support for special characters

Hi Currently one cannot include special character in the account name. Adding these would allow to include pipes (|) which are often used to structure and manage account names.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. MCC (like AdWords) w/ Ability to Create Accounts

Our agency uses an MCC in AdWords and one of the best things is that we can create the account for the client right in the MCC and then send them the invite. This is great because it minimizes the work for our client. We've recently been wanting to get a bunch of clients started on Bing, but the account setup is cumbersome for them and I waste a lot of time tracking them down and helping them through setup stuff which results in very few of our clients seeing the bing account creation through to the end. If I…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Change the e-mail field for billing to anybody

Currently right now to receive an e-mail for billing you need to a registered user. A lot of finance groups should not have access to Bing Ads yet they still will need access to the bills.

You should be able to add e-mails to the receive the bill.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Pakistan

Please include Pakistan in your billing system. I am form Pakistan and working with different companies on their web promotion. We i try to contacting with Bing ads, then all done good. But at the end on billing system, I was stuck there because there is no my country name in countries list.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bing's Account Disable, at least customer can view there important data.

My Account has been disabled by Bing (10 days before), without notice and till now we have no such reason why my account got disabled.

In Disabled Account, I cant view anything on my account. even there is no such chance to download the useful data.

My Service Request 1303941098

Thanks

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. American Express card for Bing Bills

Please start accepting American Express cards in more countries, including the Nordic Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.

Google Adwords does this already

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a pending payments note to Billing

Add a pending payments note to the Billing section to acknowledge that a Make A Payment has already been submitted even if not cleared yet.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Poor Payment Response for New Customer

There is incredibly poor payment response when making a new payment (possibly as a new customer) I have seen other complain of this a fair while ago, and still no fix. I just signed up and tried to put payment through, a single notification saying it will take a couple minutes... an hour later, still nothing... so i processed again thinking it didn't go through, still nothing, im fairly sure legally if your going putting card processing in a pending queue that long, you need to have some kind of 'pending' payment notification at a minimum... not good enough IMHO.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add Nigeria to the list of countries served. 90% of us use yahoo. The growing ecommerce community need an adcenter that can geo target it

Add Nigeria to the list of countries served. 90% of us use yahoo. The growing ecommerce community need an adcenter that can geo target it

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Budget settings

Please bring back the Monthly Standard Budget setting. Monthly now equals budget being too quickly consumed.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Maximum customer does not use Microsoft bing ads in India for Bad nonsense payment methods. You should add a Debit option card and Paypal

Maximum customer does not use Microsoft bing ads in India for Bad nonsense payment methods. You should add a Debit option card and Paypal for Indian.
    You should add a Debit card and Paypal for Indian.
    Many Indians suggest this to bing ads to add the debit card and Paypal but bing ads cannot hear this.
    I don't know why bing ads do not understand this? It is easy to add the Debit card and Paypal payment method.
    My voice is valueless to bind ads management.
    I see this site, Many people suggest for this from 5-6 years ago but…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. In Bing adds Account, If transferring funds from one account to another would possible that would be greater for business purpose

In Bing adds Account, If transferring funds from one account to another would possible that would be greater for business purpose for a business owner.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Billing Tab: Allow us to enter a start date FIRST, then the end date

When I visit Accounts & Billing, then click the Billing tab, I am able to enter a range of dates before clicking Go. However, the verifications happening in the background - during this process - are too restrictive.

For example:
    When the page loads, the dates are defaulted to about two months ago. Lets say they are both in January.

My goal is to run a report for the date range 3/1/18 - 3/15/18.

My first step is to click in the start date and attempt to select or enter 03/01/2018.

Using the pop-up calendar, all dates after the currently-set…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base