Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Invoice number should be shown within reference field on bank account

If a bank account (SEPA ELV) was charged by the Advertising System, the charge on the bank account should show the associated invoice number within the reference field.

This makes it way more easier for customers to find the affected invoices compared with their bank charges.

Thank you,

Stefan

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Move accounts across customers shell

When we have multiple customers shell, sometimes mistakes are made or restructure is needed.

We would like to be able to move accounts from one customer shell to another.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Either Provide Debit Card Feature to India Customers or don't give an option of credit/DEBIT CARD in prepay.

This is bit confusing. Bing Ads provided me with a promotional code and to add that promotion I needed to add a credit/DEBIT CARD. Yes the option to add a debit card is there. You can add a debit card, transaction will be successful, amount will be deducted from your account, still it will say that there is an error trying to add the card.

I mean nothing suggests that Bing Ads don't accept debit card in India. If you are not accepting it, please don't mention in the payment options.

Bye to Bing Ads.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change currency

Option to change account currency

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. payment method

DEAR BING ADWORDS

I am one of your client from india and we have only two options to add funds to our adwords account that are
    1) check
    2) bank transfer
    both of them take long time to get registered and required 4hrs delay in case of bank transfer to add payee.
    i found that you are using citibank in india to collect payment and request you to allow indian users to pay with UPI (Unified Payments Interface) which is free and fast service in india regulated by rbi or uses mobile wallets and cards to collect payment from us. …

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. please add debit card payment as a primary method for inda

please add debit card payment as a primary method for inda

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Payment Method

Add Prepaid Card as payment method in Bangladesh Market as per our customer Tareq Hasan .

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bid currency and Account currency must be same.

As I'm based in India and my credit card is settled in India, my account is denominated in INR. Whereas my campaigns are US based and in USD. So my bid amount is in INR and my epc is in USD. So I would have to convert the bid amount into USD to get a proper picture of where I stand. Also, there is the issue of conversion rate.

Hence if both bid amount and epc are in same currency, it would facilitate calculations and afford better understanding.
    Thanks
    Muhammed Haider
    P.S. This matter was discussed in live chat under…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. UAE Set Up

Introduce full set up for the UAE so users can select their Country, pay via AED (Dirhams) and local timezones.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Put the Account Number in the Credit Card Charge

AdWords does this and it makes reconciling credit card charges much easier.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. add country when select card

when i choose the country on the stage: Add Credit or debit card
    there is no Korea at country/region

so i have to choose another country or use paypal.
    but when i select paypal as a payment method.

i had to undergo that i keep limiting long in

I hope to use Korean card or know what is the automatical words stop account

thank you

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Email notification each time a payment method is charged.

As an agency, I have clients who would like to get an email each time their payment method is charged.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow changing Country and Publisher Name on PubCenter after registration

Allow changing country and publisher name on PubCenter after registration

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Credit Card Limit For Agency Accounts - 100 Is Not Enough!

I represent an Agency supporting hundreds of clients using Bing Ads. I was told today, after many unsuccessful attempts at adding my credit card to a new account, that there is a 100 account limit per credit card for Agency Accounts.
    My company needs to add at least 1,000 accounts per credit card.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Debit Card for the payment option in India

Add Debit Card for the payment option in India

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Monthly statement - automatically receive to specific email

Hello,
    we would really appreciate to be able to receive mohtly statements to specific email address. To link invoices with accounting software and made our life easier.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Create Bing mastercard for payment

what i see is most of people have card problem for payment so why don't bing open their own mastercard facilities like payooner so that we can order bing mastercard and pay directly through it and it can be helpful for everyone who have payment problems and are interested to work with bing. And bing can cut tax also per year from card and this can help bing to earn more profit too. And there will be so much excitement for every users to order bing own mastercard. Thank you hoping for positive reply

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add Labels to MCC "Accounts Summary" Page

It would be nice for agencies to be able to add labels to our clients' accounts in the account summary view right when you log in to the MCC. Helps us get a quick snapshot of who's working on each account and other internal initiatives we try to keep track of.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Insertion Order With Unlimited Budget

Could you create an Insertion Order that would not necessarily need an end date and could use an unlimited budget as per AdWords?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base