Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Update existing Credit Card CVV

Credit cards get updated with new expirations and CVV codes ALL THE TIME. It is absolutely ridiculous that there is no way to update the CVV and expiration date without adding, in the words of Bing support:

"A dummy card, charge one dollar to it to verify it, then add in the real primary card again and delete the dummy card."

Who sets up billing like that?! Bing, we are trying to GIVE YOU MONEY. Make this a priority. Copy Google.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include ZAR in list of accepted currencies.

As more and more people in ZA begin advertising with Bing, it would be great if we could pay in our home currency, South African Rands (ZAR).

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Accepting Debit Card

From India, Debit Card has not been accepted yet. Please allow Debit Card addition and smoothful transaction from Debit Card.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There are many marketers in Bangladesh. They want to set up campaign in Bing. But they cannot set up campaign for Bing payment option. Becau

There are many marketers in Bangladesh. They want to set up campaign in Bing. But they cannot set up campaign for Bing payment option. Because paypal is not available in Bangladesh. They only use prepaid mastercard. But bing doesn't supports prepaid mastercard. They only support debit card. If bing provides prepaid mastercard for Bangladeshi. They will be benefited and they will get huge customer. Thanks

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Change Your Billing Date To A Specific Day Of The Month!

Change Your Billing Date To A Specific Day Of The Month!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add support for special characters

Hi Currently one cannot include special character in the account name. Adding these would allow to include pipes (|) which are often used to structure and manage account names.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Pakistan

Please include Pakistan in your billing system. I am form Pakistan and working with different companies on their web promotion. We i try to contacting with Bing ads, then all done good. But at the end on billing system, I was stuck there because there is no my country name in countries list.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Put the Account Number in the Credit Card Charge

AdWords does this and it makes reconciling credit card charges much easier.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Increase security of account

Option to limit login from IP address or range and enable account holder to reset the setting by email in cases where their IP changed.

Have an option to get an email when an ad is created. If an account is hacked and the hacker tries to add their own ad, the account holder would be notified and since they will know they did not create the ad, they may be able to get in contact with support before too much or any damage is done.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make PayPal available for India

Please allow PayPal to be used for other markets such as India.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. UAE Set Up

Introduce full set up for the UAE so users can select their Country, pay via AED (Dirhams) and local timezones.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Payment Method

Add Prepaid Card as payment method in Bangladesh Market as per our customer Tareq Hasan .

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Poor Payment Response for New Customer

There is incredibly poor payment response when making a new payment (possibly as a new customer) I have seen other complain of this a fair while ago, and still no fix. I just signed up and tried to put payment through, a single notification saying it will take a couple minutes... an hour later, still nothing... so i processed again thinking it didn't go through, still nothing, im fairly sure legally if your going putting card processing in a pending queue that long, you need to have some kind of 'pending' payment notification at a minimum... not good enough IMHO.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Budget settings

Please bring back the Monthly Standard Budget setting. Monthly now equals budget being too quickly consumed.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. make paypal available in morocco please

make paypal available in morocco please

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. paypal

Please add Paypal as a payment method for Vietnam. I'm an affiliate marketer and I love Bing, but using cards is costly because of exchange rate.

I'm in Vietnam, so I hope this feature will be available soon in my country.

Thank you

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. dovete accettare le carte prepagate!!!!!!

avete tolto le carte prepagate come metodo di pagamento. Che geni che siete!!!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bing ads should allow for Prepaid Cards through payonner

Many advertisers are ready to be part of Bing ads, but the issue of theses Prepaid cards is strong. I hope you guys will allow us.

I have campaign set up but could not complete it.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bing's Account Disable, at least customer can view there important data.

My Account has been disabled by Bing (10 days before), without notice and till now we have no such reason why my account got disabled.

In Disabled Account, I cant view anything on my account. even there is no such chance to download the useful data.

My Service Request 1303941098

Thanks

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base