Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Paypal Payment Option for Nigeria

There is need for Nigeria to be included in the countries allowed to pay with Paypal.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update existing Credit Card CVV

Credit cards get updated with new expirations and CVV codes ALL THE TIME. It is absolutely ridiculous that there is no way to update the CVV and expiration date without adding, in the words of Bing support:

"A dummy card, charge one dollar to it to verify it, then add in the real primary card again and delete the dummy card."

Who sets up billing like that?! Bing, we are trying to GIVE YOU MONEY. Make this a priority. Copy Google.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There are many marketers in Bangladesh. They want to set up campaign in Bing. But they cannot set up campaign for Bing payment option. Becau

There are many marketers in Bangladesh. They want to set up campaign in Bing. But they cannot set up campaign for Bing payment option. Because paypal is not available in Bangladesh. They only use prepaid mastercard. But bing doesn't supports prepaid mastercard. They only support debit card. If bing provides prepaid mastercard for Bangladeshi. They will be benefited and they will get huge customer. Thanks

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can't transfer money from Bangladesh. So accept prepaid mastercard.

We can't transfer money from bangladesh. So, we can't load money to bing ads account. Please accept prepaid mastercard. I went many banks but they told me that Bangladesh Bank doesn't allow to send money to abroad but we can receive. Please do something for us because we can't use bing ads service.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. remove the credit card details without adding a new one

remove the card details without adding a new one in billing. when there is no campaign on going as credit card detail is very sensitive.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Download Account Transactions

Download Account Transactions to reconcile against credit card statements.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Increase security of account

Option to limit login from IP address or range and enable account holder to reset the setting by email in cases where their IP changed.

Have an option to get an email when an ad is created. If an account is hacked and the hacker tries to add their own ad, the account holder would be notified and since they will know they did not create the ad, they may be able to get in contact with support before too much or any damage is done.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Invoice number should be shown within reference field on bank account

If a bank account (SEPA ELV) was charged by the Advertising System, the charge on the bank account should show the associated invoice number within the reference field.

This makes it way more easier for customers to find the affected invoices compared with their bank charges.

Thank you,

Stefan

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. accept debit/credit cards with PIN/security verification.

accept debit/credit cards with PIN/security verification.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Move accounts across customers shell

When we have multiple customers shell, sometimes mistakes are made or restructure is needed.

We would like to be able to move accounts from one customer shell to another.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change currency

Option to change account currency

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Unlinking an XID from it's on CID

We recently got the multilinking functionality for CIDs which is great. But if a XID is created within an agency shell, it is still not possible to unlink it in case a new agency wants to take over. The new agency would be able to link, but the XID will still remain within the previous agency shell.

It would be fantastic to be able to unlink XIDs from their own CIDs, generating a new CID in the process that then becomes a completely separate entity. It would safe a ton of work in regards to fixing structural issues within agency…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please provide additional payment methods to Bing Ads India!

Indian customers have very limited payment method available in bing ads! We do not have the option to add debit card or paypal as a payment option. Also there are lot of benefits which are not provided to indian customers. Please consider these problems.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. payment method

DEAR BING ADWORDS

I am one of your client from india and we have only two options to add funds to our adwords account that are
    1) check
    2) bank transfer
    both of them take long time to get registered and required 4hrs delay in case of bank transfer to add payee.
    i found that you are using citibank in india to collect payment and request you to allow indian users to pay with UPI (Unified Payments Interface) which is free and fast service in india regulated by rbi or uses mobile wallets and cards to collect payment from us. …

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Prepaid Card

I would request you to allow Prepaid credit cards. As these are easily available options in Pakistan so easy for us to use it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow for deletion of account

Please allow for deleting Bing Ads account. This feature used to be available on the old site and was removed. Now we have to deal with chat and try to get them to understand that delete does not equate to pausing or inactive status. After quite a number of tries to get an answer as to why this feature is no longer available, I get this for a response: "Please note that this process may take about 8 business days." This is truly unacceptable.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Payment Method

Add Prepaid Card as payment method in Bangladesh Market as per our customer Tareq Hasan .

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bid currency and Account currency must be same.

As I'm based in India and my credit card is settled in India, my account is denominated in INR. Whereas my campaigns are US based and in USD. So my bid amount is in INR and my epc is in USD. So I would have to convert the bid amount into USD to get a proper picture of where I stand. Also, there is the issue of conversion rate.

Hence if both bid amount and epc are in same currency, it would facilitate calculations and afford better understanding.
    Thanks
    Muhammed Haider
    P.S. This matter was discussed in live chat under…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. UAE Set Up

Introduce full set up for the UAE so users can select their Country, pay via AED (Dirhams) and local timezones.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Notify users at least 7 days prior to an insertion order expiring

Please notify advertisers that I/Os are expiring or out of funds BEFORE the account is paused. We received notification that one of our accounts was paused after it was already paused. This is embarrassing to agencies and is completely preventable.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base