Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please, added Paypal, Paytm, Debit Card, Netbanking etc etc instant payment methods in India

Microsoft is a famous company but has not instant payments method other than credit card? Please, added Paypal, Paytm, Debit Card, Netbanking etc etc instant payment methods in India.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. please allow indian bingads account to add the debit card in bingads account

In India Credit card is not possible to issue by a small business man like me. so think you have to enable adding debit card option in bingads in India. so that we can grow our business through bingads
    thankyou

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adding Debit Card

Please accept debit card for India.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create more payment options for international customers

Create more payment options for international customers that is more convenient. At least a verified Paypal which doesnt have to be with the US, would be greatly appreciated.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. accept debit/credit cards with PIN/security verification.

accept debit/credit cards with PIN/security verification.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Microsoft Advertising should support Debit Card Payments In INDIA

Microsoft Advertising should support Debit Card Payments In INDIA

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Unlinking an XID from it's on CID

We recently got the multilinking functionality for CIDs which is great. But if a XID is created within an agency shell, it is still not possible to unlink it in case a new agency wants to take over. The new agency would be able to link, but the XID will still remain within the previous agency shell.

It would be fantastic to be able to unlink XIDs from their own CIDs, generating a new CID in the process that then becomes a completely separate entity. It would safe a ton of work in regards to fixing structural issues within agency…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please provide additional payment methods to Bing Ads India!

Indian customers have very limited payment method available in bing ads! We do not have the option to add debit card or paypal as a payment option. Also there are lot of benefits which are not provided to indian customers. Please consider these problems.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add UAE on Bing Ads Market

You have a huge market in UAE. Please include us to Bing so we can advertise here. Looking forward on it

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Accept every possible payment method

You are better than Google now, yet you make payments harder than google. If I were you I would have been accepeted all possible payment methods in this world (ar at least many of them): PayPal, Skrill, Prepaid Cards, VIsa Gift Cards, etc. whatever the people wants, I would have accepted.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Russian Rubble Currency

Please, this is going to be more convenient.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please guys be more flexible with your payement method!!!

Hi i dont want to start a long story again, but i had all the trouble with bing ads in term of payment method!!! U guys dont take prepaid credit card even bank debit visa prepaid card i try all the solution to start a campaing with bing ads and after 6 mounth still nothing wow
    I am with adwords and they have no problem giving flexibility of my payement method i can use prepaid credit card to pay them no problem at all i spent over 11 000$ in 1 years with adwords and 0$ with bing ads why????…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Being ads should Accept "debit card" in India Asap to Increase sales in India

Hello,

My name is Krishnendu basak From India,

( CEO at www.rockerstop.com )

We were trying to run our ad campaign in being and test , but One Thing disappointed us that we cannot use Dr / Debit card for payment .we had only Cr card and net banking , Those are very Irrelevant for business and organisations . In my opinion being should accept Dr card as soon as possible ( In India) .

More than 100 Cr Population in India now , Don`t, Ignore my point .

Thanking you - krishnendu basak.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. please add Debit card // Internet Banking & digital Wallet

Guys please add Debit card and Internet Banking payment option . As we don't use credit card. and you guys must add alternative payment options like Digital wallet E.g - Paytm , Mobikwik , airtel money and many more .... Due to this you are loosing Lots of Revenue from indian customers.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. paypal

Please add Paypal as a payment method for Vietnam. I'm an affiliate marketer and I love Bing, but using cards is costly because of exchange rate.

I'm in Vietnam, so I hope this feature will be available soon in my country.

Thank you

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Paypal Payment Option for Nigeria

There is need for Nigeria to be included in the countries allowed to pay with Paypal.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Update existing Credit Card CVV

Credit cards get updated with new expirations and CVV codes ALL THE TIME. It is absolutely ridiculous that there is no way to update the CVV and expiration date without adding, in the words of Bing support:

"A dummy card, charge one dollar to it to verify it, then add in the real primary card again and delete the dummy card."

Who sets up billing like that?! Bing, we are trying to GIVE YOU MONEY. Make this a priority. Copy Google.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. There are many marketers in Bangladesh. They want to set up campaign in Bing. But they cannot set up campaign for Bing payment option. Becau

There are many marketers in Bangladesh. They want to set up campaign in Bing. But they cannot set up campaign for Bing payment option. Because paypal is not available in Bangladesh. They only use prepaid mastercard. But bing doesn't supports prepaid mastercard. They only support debit card. If bing provides prepaid mastercard for Bangladeshi. They will be benefited and they will get huge customer. Thanks

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can't transfer money from Bangladesh. So accept prepaid mastercard.

We can't transfer money from bangladesh. So, we can't load money to bing ads account. Please accept prepaid mastercard. I went many banks but they told me that Bangladesh Bank doesn't allow to send money to abroad but we can receive. Please do something for us because we can't use bing ads service.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. remove the credit card details without adding a new one

remove the card details without adding a new one in billing. when there is no campaign on going as credit card detail is very sensitive.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base