Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add "Date created" and/or "Date last edited" column to "ads" tab

This would help with ad copy optimization to quickly compare performance of more recent ads with longer-standing ones during only the date range they were both running simultaneously (most reliable data).

Currently I have to either keep track of ad creation date elsewhere, like a spreadsheet, or continually narrow down my date range to see when the ads have equal impressions to determine this.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Campains & Ad Groups/Settings/Excluded Keywords suggestion

On the prior version of adCenter, the excluded keywords list under Campaign/Settings and Ad Group/Settings were listed alphabetical, which made it easier to find if I wanted to remove a site from the list. Currently they appear in a random-looking order. I would like to suggest that they appear alphabetical by default, and/or that an option to sort them alphabetically be included.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the quick response, Chris. I’ll make sure this suggestion gets to the right team for review and consideration.

3. Static columns in the UI

The columns at the campaign, ad group, and keyword level are constantly changing as we move through an account or switch accounts. We would appreciate a setting that allows our users to set standard/static columns for each level. We spend quite a bit of time adjusting columns to find data, when we could be acting on data.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. not user friendly enough. Clunky.

Need a more streamlined layout. The current layout is very clunky and overwhelming with details. K.I.S.S.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Don't float the lower menu

The "new" lower menu has these items on it: "
    © 2014 Microsoft
    Legal
    Privacy & Cookies
    Advertise
    Developers
    Support
    Blog
    Feedback"

It should not float but stay on the bottom of the page where people can scroll to it if need be. It takes up content space, and it also hides items on the account drop-down list when you have enough items to go down that far.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  Jamie Chung responded

We’re always tweaking our designs to improve the overall user experience of Bing Ads. This is one of the items on our bucket list. We totally agree that the extra few pixels make a difference when you are browsing through your campaign data.

Stay tuned for updates…

/jamie

6. Revenue Tracking Is Much Harder on Bing....Impossible For Some

Bing really needs an easier way to track revenue from your ads. After 2 hours of talking with a bing representative and doing searches, I am no closer to being able to track revenue on our website. This is especially important since that is how we determine whether to continue using this service. If we aren't able to get exact ROI numbers we can't optimize as well or decide with certainty how well our ads are doing. It is really annoying how easy it is on google to track revenue and how hard it is (including writing javascript code) to…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. radius targeting in Australia

please enable radius targeting for Australia or city targeting

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enhanced CPC for Shopping Campaigns

Same as enhanced CPC with text ads, increasing bids by 30%, resulting in higher conversions, lower CPA and improving ROI on Bing

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  dareo responded

Enhanced CPC support is currently rolling out to advertisers using Shopping Campaigns. Please contact your account manager to get your account enabled if it hasn’t been.

9. Allow adding of negative keywords direct from the dimensions tab

In the dimensions tab (either in Campaigns or AdGroups) you can easily see all the search terms data. It would be great to be able to select terms here and directly add them as negative keywords (or other match type!)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Edit "Selected Keyword" list in bid rules

When we select a list of keywords to apply bid rules to, we are unable to edit that list. That means whenever we add a new keyword we need to create a new bid rule. Would be great if we could edit that "selected keyword" list.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Date Range Options

Date Range Options are shortened, it would be very helpful if i can get the previous options such as Last 3 months, Last 6 months,etc back.
    It was a great help when i used to have these options for segmentation purpose.

Now i think it would be lengthy to put up dates from Custom date range.
    Well I am not asking to revert back all those date ranges but atleast keep "Last 3 months", "Last 6 months" and "This Year" option

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Expand Bing shopping in more European countries

Would be great if Bing shopping could be carried out in more countries around Europe. We currently operate in most European countries and would love to be able to use the Shopping function in more countries. For example Sweden, Norway and Denmark where we see that the Bing usage is quite high per capita.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow to change ad-rotation on campaign level

There should be a way to change ad-rotation settings on campaign level! Doing it on Ad Group level (individually) takes too much time.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Budget Pause

Campaign out of budget is confusing, as it is not clear that the budget will refresh after a certain time. If it shows budget pause, alot of users think the campaign is actually paused when it is not. even the messaging in the ellipses is not clear that the budget will resume on it's own. can you update the messaging at least to show this? The current message says noting about the campaign resuming on it's own after a certain amount of time. "Your campaign budget has been used up, so no ads are running. To increase your budget, go…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want you to include in your system specially the Bing ads japanese.

Can you add japanese in targeted language that we can show Japan language ads.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bing Merchant Center to be featured in South Africa.

We also want Bing Merchant Center to be featured in South Africa. Can you make Bing Merchant Center available in South Africa

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Filter function - Search Queries under dimension tab

Would be great to have a filter function for the search queries under the Dimensions Tab.

Should be possible to filter search queries according to roas, etc.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bing Shopping error feed hidden in merchant center

When clicking on the view errors button in the catalog Management view of the Bing merchant Center, Bing Ads directs you to the catalog summary where you can only view the entire feed. To view the errors you first have to select a historic date in the drop down.
    Can we make the error view more intuitive by providing an easy downlod error button in the summary tab?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When creating a goal to track conversions, it would be very helpful to be able also to test, without the need to search for the actual ad.

When creating a goal to track conversions, it would be very helpful to be able also to test it right away, without the need to search for the actual ad. In my situation I couldn't find my ad. I had to add the geo-targeting for my country (no ads showed up at all), increase bids etc and still would not show up. So had to wait for traffic to see if it actually tracked properly.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Campaign specific budget maximum

I want to run some campaigns for specific brands, but I want to set a $ limit to each campaign.
    It would be very useful to be able to let us set the overall budget for a campaign.
    eg...50$ overall budget, w/5$ per day until it hits the 50$ limit.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base