Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. adapt bing to ukraine

Plz adapt bing in ukraine like in usa if u can plz)) not only language support) google and other support russia ( for example they put crimea to russia

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Filtering Ads for Destination URL and Display URL

In the web UI, allow filters to be applied based on the destination URL and display URL. We want to look at performance and make changes to ads that go to particular pages or contain particular substrings in the URL, and we can't currently do that.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Stop Evenly Splitting Campaign Budget Among Ad Groups

According to your phone reps, campaign budgets are split equally among ad groups. In other words, a campaign with four ad groups and a $100 budget is actually a campaign with four ad groups, each of which has a $25 budget, and will not share budgets. This is a terrible feature and needs to be changed. Either late us directly budget ad groups, or let all ad groups use all of the available budget.

And if this isn't the case, train your phone reps better.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. adcenter all in one marketing

Adcenter and Microsoft Publisher merger for an All-In-One Marketing software as service
    The world is becoming more digital and uses less physical published materials, publisher is never used because it lacks a lot of design power like products from Coral and Adobe and others, so its only logical to merge adcenter and publisher since they are trying to achieve the same goals which is marketing the business and its products. Marketing department are in need for an all-in-one marketing software package, a power software that allows them to develop, manage and analyse all marketing channels and activities rather than having…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow to change ad-rotation on campaign level

There should be a way to change ad-rotation settings on campaign level! Doing it on Ad Group level (individually) takes too much time.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Geo-targeting for Angola

I live in Angola and my primary market is Angola.
    I would like Geo-targeting to be enabled for Angola.
    With this voting system, it seems all odds is against me so, I ask that you consider my request, based on the profit potencial. I mean, the more product/services I sell, the more ads I will buy from you.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. when y ou are adding new keywords to an existing campaign, if the keywords already exist, the system asks you to "fix" them. This is horribl

when y ou are adding new keywords to an existing campaign, if the keywords already exist, the system asks you to "fix" them. This is horrible.
    It should just ignore the duplicate keywords, instead of having to fix each keyword which already exists...it won't let us enter new keywords until all duplicate keywords are fixed.

Google Adwords doesn't do this since years...

Seems like almost a bug. but kills the desire to add new keywords.

Sanjay

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Deleted Items Total

Please, when we alter keyword match type -in field- do not move the performance information to "deleted items total "l. Keep it in "that" keyword field. Most Content Management Platforms are only collecting the search and campaign totals. so we can't see keyword performance for match types that we no longer participate in without pulling a keyword report..

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Display Quick Info regarding the 24h review after making changes.

When making changes or creating a new campaign, it might take up to 24h for the ads to actually be running online. EVEN THOUGH the "pending tutorial review" status has changed to "eligible" already. And the campaigns status is on enabled, and delivery again "eligible".
    A quick info (just like with the "pending review tutorial" on the ads) would be a absolutely great feature, to know what's actually going on. Especially for new customers. I had to actually contact the support several times until I found out about the "normality" of this issue.
    Please change this. Thank you very much.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. download negative keywords list

Please allow us to download negative keywords list in UI

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Target CPA

Please allow Target CPA for more than the countries currently provided. There should not be limitations on countries for this campaign strategy.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Create Conversion Goals from Call Extensions / Call-Only Campaigns

Call Extension Conversion Goals are a crucial feature that advertisers to track conversions from phone calls and optimize campaigns towards achieving that specific conversion. Google offers a very simple way to do this. When allocating budgets, CPA is a major factor, which ultimately means its hard to justify spend that cant be traced to specific conversions. Seems like a big oversight to not include this.

If you're reading this, please add your thoughts as to why Bing needs to add this feature. Here's why.. "Upon checking our resources, creating conversion goals from call extensions is not yet available on our…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Feature Request - Ability to apply Positive and Negative bid modifiers on site placements on the Bing Ads Syndication Network

We have site level Syndication Network performance reporting. It would be great if we had the ability as advertisers to apply negative or positive bid modifiers on particular site placements where our performance data shows we are efficient. For example, apply a positive bid modifier to a site placement that is below our current ROAS target.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Google import doesn't seem to delete old Ad Sitelinks

It seems there may be a bug in the Google import feature. New Ad Sitelinks seem to be added, but old ones are not deleted - - even with "Delete items that have been removed from your Google Ads account" box in the advanced settings checked. Seems like something that should be addressed (and quickly) if this is the case.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Increase the number of negative keywords list allow in the account

I would like to have more than 20 negative keywords list in my account

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Improve Customer care support on closed account

If an account has been closed, the customer support should really help in identifying the problem and give necessary support and assistance. I open a bing ads account, set the campaign. before i started running ads, the account was closed. Unfortunately, the agent i contacted told they are not allowed to single out the exact reason why the account was closed And they can not give you any assistance on how to resolve the matter. in the email, they will just give you 4 random common reasons for account closure even if they do not apply to your specific account.…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Asign existing accounts to the informations of the clients

When there are already some accounts for the same client, until now there is no possibility for assigning them all to one "information of clients" → in Google it's called "MCC".

Normally there is the need to create new accounts under one "MCC", what means that you have to move all information from the old one to the new account.

For not having to do this move it would be nice if you could create an MCC and then assign different accounts under this one.

Normally it should be quite easy to program this.

Best,

Simon

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Include a toggle for deleted campaigns on the main campaign tab.

Include a toggle for enabled, paused and deleted campaigns on the main campaign tab perhaps with the default set at enabled. Going through reports tab to get this additional info (deleted campaigns) is a PINTA.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Have an "archive" option for campaigns to clean up the UI (all data should be still accessible - but not modifiable!)

Have an "archive" option for campaigns to clean up the UI (all data should be still accessible - but not modifiable!)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Possibility to export/filter output of Automated Rules + apply Rules accross Accounts

Possibility to export/filter output of Automated Rules

• Export output of Rules

• Send output to E-Mail

• Filter output

• Apply Rules accross accounts

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base