Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Location Lists

Adding a feature that allows users to create location lists (i.e. zip codes in a particular state) that may be stored and used whenever the need arises.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A

Add a toll on user dashboard to contact directly with editorial team. So, that it will be so easy to work without doing live chat, We can properly address our problem. Add a tool to contact editorial team

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. AD URL Option for tracking template

Include the AD URL Option for tracking template even if it is my first time creating an ad for a campaign

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please remove the campaign planner tool

Clicking on campaign planner results in an error as it is retired.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 37 38 39 41 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base