Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Easier sitelink scheduling

Currently you can only schedule sitelinks in the interface 1 sitelink at a time.

I propose, adding the ability to
    A. upload sitelink schedule through bulk sheet
    B. manage sitelink schedule in Bing Ads Editor
    C. Edit multiple sitelinks at once

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Shared Budgets Need Budget Alerts / Recommendations

Shared budgets currently show as "sufficient" even when they are running out at 6pm, 7pm in the day.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Include "Hungarian" as a supported ad language

Please include Hungarian as a supported ad language. There are many advertisers who wants to target Hungary but the language is not yet supported. Looking forward for a feedback on this suggestion. Many thanks!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Change Campaign Type to "Search and/or Content" on Campaign Tab

Whether ads will show on search, content, or both is unclear.

The Campaign Type is shown on Campaign Tab, but set at AdGroup Level. A Search Network only campaign is shown as "search & content" on the Campaign Tab, and the delivery type (e.g. "medium") is not shown at all on the AdGroup Tab. As a result, it appears that the Campaign Type is set at the Campaign level, when it is really set at the adGroup level but not displayed by default.

It would be clearer if Campaign's Campaign Type stated "Search and/or Content" (in contrast to a Shopping…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When creating a goal to track conversions, it would be very helpful to be able also to test, without the need to search for the actual ad.

When creating a goal to track conversions, it would be very helpful to be able also to test it right away, without the need to search for the actual ad. In my situation I couldn't find my ad. I had to add the geo-targeting for my country (no ads showed up at all), increase bids etc and still would not show up. So had to wait for traffic to see if it actually tracked properly.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Improving Advanced Location Options

It would be great if you could add another advance location option where the targeting is done for the person within the targeted location AND about the targeted location.

I am running into people searching for "duct cleaning Chicago" or some other city search who are in Los Angeles.

My targeting is set to: Show ads to people in your targeted location

And still I get searches that for other cities.

Thank you.

Eli Diachenko

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Don't suggest opportunities that won't meet your own editorial review

If Bing suggests an opportunity, it should not be something that the Bing editorial team says violates their own policy. That seems very counterintuitive.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bulk Change of Ad Rotation

Allow bulk editing (multiple ad groups at once) of ad rotation.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove/Fix Limited by Budget

Remove/Fix Limited by Budget.
    I have had campaigns, that were fully functional, getting clicks, reaching daily budgets sudden go to Limited by Budget status which then crippled the Campaign. The campaign goes from getting 40 clicks in a day to 0 because of Limited by Budget. I would prefer my daily budget to be spent rather than the campaign getting crippled.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Campaign specific budget maximum

I want to run some campaigns for specific brands, but I want to set a $ limit to each campaign.
    It would be very useful to be able to let us set the overall budget for a campaign.
    eg...50$ overall budget, w/5$ per day until it hits the 50$ limit.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Do not have "all locations" set by default.

As far as default settings go, a default setting of "all locations" is unusually dangerous and almost never useful. I'd recommend setting a default setting of "no locations" instead.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Select all keywords across all pages

Ability to select all keywords across all pages of keywords to edit, like AdWords.

I don't even need to see all my keywords but I do need to change all from time to time.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Remove the new "Change account" pop up and change back to the traditional drop-down for selecting accounts.

The new Change account blue link on the Campaigns page of Bing Ads is absolutely not an improvement as it makes changing between accounts a lot less smooth and more time-consuming.

Perhaps this is fine for clients with a few accounts, but when you manage accounts for large agencies (70-100 accounts) it is really annoying.

Changing this back to the original drop down would be a great improvement.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bing IM Reps should have the ability to fast track customer feature requests.

Rather I am forced to post on this message forum and have the Bing reps vote for my suggested issue. Seems backwards IMHO.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allowing Advertisers to Optimize Spend within AOL, Bing and Yahoo search.

It would be ideal if Bing allowed users to optimize their spend between AOL, Yahoo and Bing syndication perhaps with a dial up/down by engine. Obviously, Bing has contractual agreements, but this would put the advertisers first, which should be the case.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Streamline Navigation

I would appreciate ways to navigate the interface more quickly.

1) KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS: Add keyboard shortcuts to navigate to specific tabs. Being able to navigate without the mouse would be great.
    2) GEOGRAPHIC REPORTS: Instead of having to compile a list of areas to exclude from targeting, make it so I can select areas in the geographic dimensions tab to exclude. i.e. I would like the ability to select locations to exclude in the geographic dimensions tabs instead of having to navigate away to the settings tab.
    3) CHANGING BUDGETS: Allow the enter key to work to access the save…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add Russian-Cyrillic Language in Bing Ads Campaigns

On that way we will be able to target Russian buyers which are now dominating in Asia together with Chinese and Indian buyer's. There are billion users from Asia on Alibaba and Amazon.
    Thank You

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base