Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want you to include in your system specially the Bing ads japanese.

Can you add japanese in targeted language that we can show Japan language ads.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. why don't you give intimation to your customer by some kind of email or massage about your policy change

you should give intimation to your customers by some kind of emails or massages a few days before about your policy changes so that customer has time to work on it and its business not affected due to these policy changes.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. make Bing Ads Intelligence tool available on OpenOffice

I work on a Mac and don't have Excel. Making Bing Ads Intelligence tool available on OpenOffice would help me.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Target ads based upon user's browser

We promote a web based app that's compatible with all modern web browsers, but isn't compatible for example with IE6-8. We'd like to be able to target our ads based upon a user's browser, so that ads aren't shown to users of older web browsers

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please make "Rotate ads more evenly" the default option instead of "Optimize for clicks" (or allow users to choose which should be default)

Whenever creating a new ad group (or campaign which requires a default first ad group at the time of creation), the default selection for ad rotation is "Optimize for clicks". It would be great if users could set "Rotate ads more evenly" to be the default selection for every new ad group and campaign.

For someone who is always testing ad copy (that should b everyone!), this would be a huge difference in campaign creation.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  Prince responded

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please email me at princeba@microsoft.com with AccountID, Campaign, and Ad Group where you are seeing this issue so that we can further investigate?

Thanks

6. Negative Keywords with Exceptions

A negative keywords with exceptions feature, i.e. the ability to add "free" as a negative keyword and then add "shipping" as an exception, so that search queries for "get free t-shirts" would be blocked, but "buy t-shirts with free shipping" would serve.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow targeting to specific search networks

Right now you can only choose either search or content network.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Having Age / Sexe conversions/ clics in parameters (not just estimations!)

Estimations tool is not accurate at all, we need age/ sexe datas in paramaters just like calendar, we will be able to improve our campaigns and make adjustment

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. please allow prepaid debit cards in india for payment

please allow prepaid cards in India as many new members try to pay through cards but get rejected due to your policies and through bank transfer it usually takes 5-7 days to get credited.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Extend 90 days for the undo changes on the UI

Extend 90 days for the undo changes on the UI. This will be helpful so we can go back to the old settings

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. URL exclusions

It would be helpful if ad group level URL exclusions did not overwrite campaign level exclusions. I believe any ad group level exclusions should be in addition to the campaign level exclusions. Campaign level exclusions should apply to the campaign with no restrictions.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. resize column

Allow for the 'All Campaigns' column to be resizable. Currently, the campaigns are unnecessarily cramped and fall onto two lines if the campaign names are too long. On a large monitor it would look much better it this were allowed. See attached. Thank you.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add ROI Bidding ad the campaign level

We need to be able to optimize based on ROI, especially for ecommerce clients with multiple price points.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. TARGETING

I would like to target people base from language but still located in US is this possible?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The ability to clone campaigns and ad groups

It would be great if I could copy and paste at the campaign and ad group level instead of only at the keyword and ad level. Sometimes I want to create a clone campaign and this capability would save me a lot of time.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Working on it (6 months)  ·  1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow Zip code based targeting for other countries too.

Currently, we can target zip codes only for the US.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow Bing Ads To Target Traffic Per Browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc)

If you can have Bing Ads target traffic per browser like Facebook does. If we can target the campaign on different web browsers this would be good. Some of the traffic we are looking for is very specific as in what type of browser we are looking for.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Display currency on campaigns page (to prevent others from being fired)

I imported my ads from Google Adwords to test Bing Ads.

I had the currency in Google Adwords in HUF, but accidentally set the currency USD in Bing Ads.

I had a 1000 HUF/day (thats about $3.5/day) budget at Google Adwords, it became $1000/day limit after the Bing Ads import.

As the currency is not displayed on any of the sites I visited (campaign etc.), I was quite pleased that the ads performed really well and did not noticed that I was spending 275x the money I wanted.

All in all, I've spent $840 in a few days, which is…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. option to change currency to any for better experience

change currency to USD or any

Sir please give a option in bing account to change currency to USD or any.

I m not saying about billing I m saying about appereance currency so I can do campaign setup or bidding keyowrd from a familier currecy like USD

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add Region Bulgaria, Cyrillic Ads and Bulgarian advertising market

Please open advertising market here in Bulgaria. Why google adwords have, you havent. You are Microsoft. If you we can help to open Bulgaria'n advertising market.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base