Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix the Exact Match

Fix the Exact Match

Revert the "close variant" changes you made. This has almost rendered match types useless and is total overkill compared to what Google did. I am noticing branded traffic funnel to non-branded KWs. Our account runs off SKAGs to eliminate this noise from disrupting performance but this will weeks to correct the impact from this.

Please fix your "variants" or revert the change.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create a Product Group tab at Campaign and Account Level.

Currently we can only set bids in Bing Shopping in Editor, or within one ad group at a time. We would love to be able to see and filter for product groups at a campaign and account level as well so we can make quicker, bulk bidding decisions. Please see Google Ads for reference as they are set up this way. Much needed!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow customer email lists to be uploaded directly to Bing.

Currently Bing does not allow direct customer email uploads. Rather, advertisers must go through DSPs to do this. If you don't work with one, you are out of luck.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. URL exclusions

It would be helpful if ad group level URL exclusions did not overwrite campaign level exclusions. I believe any ad group level exclusions should be in addition to the campaign level exclusions. Campaign level exclusions should apply to the campaign with no restrictions.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Create way to upload website exclusions across the account

Either in the shared library or by adding the functionality to the editor, I would like to be able to add website exclusions to the entire account, as opposed to individual campaigns.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be great to be able to manually adjust column width. Thanks!

It would be great to be able to manually adjust column width. Thanks!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add ROI Bidding ad the campaign level

We need to be able to optimize based on ROI, especially for ecommerce clients with multiple price points.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. TARGETING

I would like to target people base from language but still located in US is this possible?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  dareo responded

Adding support for more languages per country is in the works. Stay tuned.

10. Enhanced CPC for Shopping Campaigns

Same as enhanced CPC with text ads, increasing bids by 30%, resulting in higher conversions, lower CPA and improving ROI on Bing

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  dareo responded

Enhanced CPC support is currently rolling out to advertisers using Shopping Campaigns. Please contact your account manager to get your account enabled if it hasn’t been.

11. Bring Back the Old Keyword Uploading Tool

Before this new update, you could add new keywords, and if there was an error with a keyword (ex. duplicate keyword), you had the option to just add the keywords that were acceptable. With the new update, you have to manually go through and delete all of the keywords with the error, otherwise the keywords will not be added. When uploading thousands of keywords, this adds A LOT of time. Please consider bringing back this ability. -Thanks

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow adding of negative keywords direct from the dimensions tab

In the dimensions tab (either in Campaigns or AdGroups) you can easily see all the search terms data. It would be great to be able to select terms here and directly add them as negative keywords (or other match type!)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Display currency on campaigns page (to prevent others from being fired)

I imported my ads from Google Adwords to test Bing Ads.

I had the currency in Google Adwords in HUF, but accidentally set the currency USD in Bing Ads.

I had a 1000 HUF/day (thats about $3.5/day) budget at Google Adwords, it became $1000/day limit after the Bing Ads import.

As the currency is not displayed on any of the sites I visited (campaign etc.), I was quite pleased that the ads performed really well and did not noticed that I was spending 275x the money I wanted.

All in all, I've spent $840 in a few days, which is…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. option to change currency to any for better experience

change currency to USD or any

Sir please give a option in bing account to change currency to USD or any.

I m not saying about billing I m saying about appereance currency so I can do campaign setup or bidding keyowrd from a familier currecy like USD

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. add country IRAN for Bing Ads

when create new Campaign in the list Country no have IRAN
    Please add IRAN
    Thanks

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. adapt bing to ukraine

Plz adapt bing in ukraine like in usa if u can plz)) not only language support) google and other support russia ( for example they put crimea to russia

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow Filtering Ads for Destination URL and Display URL

In the web UI, allow filters to be applied based on the destination URL and display URL. We want to look at performance and make changes to ads that go to particular pages or contain particular substrings in the URL, and we can't currently do that.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Keyword Bids ad Percentage of Ad Group Bids

Allow keyword bids to be specified as a percentage of the default ad group bid to which they belong. This makes it possible to adjust keyword variations within an ad group while still using the ad group bid to scale overall bidding more easily.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are working on campaign level bid landscape that allows you to adjust the keyword bid percentage. it’s expected to release in this Autumn.

19. Stop Evenly Splitting Campaign Budget Among Ad Groups

According to your phone reps, campaign budgets are split equally among ad groups. In other words, a campaign with four ad groups and a $100 budget is actually a campaign with four ad groups, each of which has a $25 budget, and will not share budgets. This is a terrible feature and needs to be changed. Either late us directly budget ad groups, or let all ad groups use all of the available budget.

And if this isn't the case, train your phone reps better.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Update GoDaddy Conversion tracking from Yahoo to Bing

GoDaddy's Quick Shopping Cart is outdated for conversion tracking, prompting the user for Yahoo Search info. Their instructions are all for the old Yahoo platform.
    Someone should reach out to GoDaddy and have them update this so you get more GoDaddy users using Bing Ads.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base