Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rules & Negative Keyword Lists at the MCC Level

It would be easier for MCC advertisers to add/ edit rules and negatives.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow keyword filtering by Destination URL

On the UI, there is no way we can filter the keywords by the Destination URL. It is causing us lots of issues because we need to filter by the tracking code that can be found only on the Dest. URL.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Started  ·  dareo responded

Thanks for providing this suggestion. We are working on addressing this request by early next year.

3. Make possible to target United Arab Emirates by Bing Ads

Make possible to target United Arab Emirates by Bing Ads

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improving Advanced Location Options

It would be great if you could add another advance location option where the targeting is done for the person within the targeted location AND about the targeted location.

I am running into people searching for "duct cleaning Chicago" or some other city search who are in Los Angeles.

My targeting is set to: Show ads to people in your targeted location

And still I get searches that for other cities.

Thank you.

Eli Diachenko

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Editable Keywords

Create editable keywords like Google Adwords has. The number of steps required to edit and add modifiers takes much too long currently. I would spend more time on my campaigns and enable more campaigns if I could edit my keywords directly in the UI. Many thanks.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Alphabetize Labels when Filtering by Label

When filtering campaigns (or anything else) by label, the list of labels in the dropdown option appear in the order that they were created in the account. Instead they should be alphabetized.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Business-location extension needs to be triggered on right physical location (NL)

For a client in the Netherlands we have implemented business-location extensions for about 5 locations , but these are triggered wrong.

For example: a person whose computer is physicaly in the south of The Netherlands (Eindhoven) and the IP-adress also, has triggered the business-location extension of Amsterdam, while there is an extension closer then Amsterdam.

All of the IP-adresses we have tested triggers the business-location extension of Amsterdam. It seems that Bing collects all of the IP-adresses within The Netherlands at Amsterdam, and then transforms all the physical locations to Amsterdam.

Is there a way that the IP adresses can…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Product Group level bid adjustments

Currently bulk bid change capability is limited, you can change bids to product groups at a set bid, but can't increase or decrease by %.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show individual product titles for each product group instead of just showing the product group number

Is there any way that Bing can add the ability to show individual products rather than having to click on the three dots to expand the product group number to show product title.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Edit account name

Be able to edit the account name, like you can do in AdWords, for when a business changes its name instead of having to create a whole new account for it and not being able to easily compare the historical performance.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please make "Rotate ads more evenly" the default option instead of "Optimize for clicks" (or allow users to choose which should be default)

Whenever creating a new ad group (or campaign which requires a default first ad group at the time of creation), the default selection for ad rotation is "Optimize for clicks". It would be great if users could set "Rotate ads more evenly" to be the default selection for every new ad group and campaign.

For someone who is always testing ad copy (that should b everyone!), this would be a huge difference in campaign creation.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow uploads for location targeting

Allow specific bulk targeting to be downloaded from AdWords and imported to a specific campaign, the Bing Ads interface is too slow and often times I give up and change what I want in AdWords and import it from there back into Bing

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Shopping feed to support more upload formats

Please support XLS or XLSX format for shopping feeds. Managing google shopping feeds is easy as they are saved in google drive then can be accessed by URL. Possibly allow creating feeds in Onedrive then sharing it via url to bing shopping.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Motion to add Polish language (its 6 years now, it is the time)

From year 2012 Bing Ads supports several languages. But now after 6 years i still find that Bing Ads does not support polish language.

Bing has a major user base in Poland.

Lack of polish language support draws it impossible to display ads to this million users group in Poland.

Therefore i open a motion to add Polish language to Bing Ads.

It's 6 years. It is the time.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. mainline bids

Currently when you select "edit" at the keyword level to increase bids, it only gives the option to increase to "Top of Page" or "First Page", but it gives estimates in the grid for best position, mainline and first page. It would be great to have all three options available. It also doesn't distinguish if "Top of Page" is "mainline" or "best position" so t the terminology is different and confusing for customers.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Give option to spend on EcoAds (Ecosia) only

Ecosia is an alternative Search Engine that plants trees with its ad revenue. The ads are delivered by Bing, who pays Ecosia a share of the revenue generated via these ads.
    I would like to spend marketing budget on this engine only. This option does not exist right now. My target would be on Ecosia primarily and it would bring much value to be able to reach them

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Shared Budgets Need Budget Alerts / Recommendations

Shared budgets currently show as "sufficient" even when they are running out at 6pm, 7pm in the day.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Change Campaign Type to "Search and/or Content" on Campaign Tab

Whether ads will show on search, content, or both is unclear.

The Campaign Type is shown on Campaign Tab, but set at AdGroup Level. A Search Network only campaign is shown as "search & content" on the Campaign Tab, and the delivery type (e.g. "medium") is not shown at all on the AdGroup Tab. As a result, it appears that the Campaign Type is set at the Campaign level, when it is really set at the adGroup level but not displayed by default.

It would be clearer if Campaign's Campaign Type stated "Search and/or Content" (in contrast to a Shopping…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Select all keywords across all pages

Ability to select all keywords across all pages of keywords to edit, like AdWords.

I don't even need to see all my keywords but I do need to change all from time to time.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base