Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create Campaigns in Bulk via Product Catalog

When Uploading a Product Catalog via Merchant it would be nice if we can also integrate headers that can automatically create Campaigns for each product that can be sorted via Custom Labels and product types. Instead of manually creating them via "campaigns" I hope to have full control on the product feed side EI: settings up countries to target and exclude,bid adjustments, In Market Audience category. since each products are different when updating the campaigns it can be easily updated via csv and reupload. Similar to Dynamic Ads with more control.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Having Age / Sexe conversions/ clics in parameters (not just estimations!)

Estimations tool is not accurate at all, we need age/ sexe datas in paramaters just like calendar, we will be able to improve our campaigns and make adjustment

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Extend 90 days for the undo changes on the UI

Extend 90 days for the undo changes on the UI. This will be helpful so we can go back to the old settings

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. URL exclusions

It would be helpful if ad group level URL exclusions did not overwrite campaign level exclusions. I believe any ad group level exclusions should be in addition to the campaign level exclusions. Campaign level exclusions should apply to the campaign with no restrictions.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. resize column

Allow for the 'All Campaigns' column to be resizable. Currently, the campaigns are unnecessarily cramped and fall onto two lines if the campaign names are too long. On a large monitor it would look much better it this were allowed. See attached. Thank you.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please ADD Russian and Ukraine language

Please ADD Russian and Ukraine language, because we can not use advertising in Ukraine, and many of my clients use the search engine BING

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add ROI Bidding ad the campaign level

We need to be able to optimize based on ROI, especially for ecommerce clients with multiple price points.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow Zip code based targeting for other countries too.

Currently, we can target zip codes only for the US.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow more then 10 Negative Keyword lists in the accounts

Please allow to add more then 10 negative keyword lists as Google already do

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Display currency on campaigns page (to prevent others from being fired)

I imported my ads from Google Adwords to test Bing Ads.

I had the currency in Google Adwords in HUF, but accidentally set the currency USD in Bing Ads.

I had a 1000 HUF/day (thats about $3.5/day) budget at Google Adwords, it became $1000/day limit after the Bing Ads import.

As the currency is not displayed on any of the sites I visited (campaign etc.), I was quite pleased that the ads performed really well and did not noticed that I was spending 275x the money I wanted.

All in all, I've spent $840 in a few days, which is…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. option to change currency to any for better experience

change currency to USD or any

Sir please give a option in bing account to change currency to USD or any.

I m not saying about billing I m saying about appereance currency so I can do campaign setup or bidding keyowrd from a familier currecy like USD

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. adapt bing to ukraine

Plz adapt bing in ukraine like in usa if u can plz)) not only language support) google and other support russia ( for example they put crimea to russia

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow Filtering Ads for Destination URL and Display URL

In the web UI, allow filters to be applied based on the destination URL and display URL. We want to look at performance and make changes to ads that go to particular pages or contain particular substrings in the URL, and we can't currently do that.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop Evenly Splitting Campaign Budget Among Ad Groups

According to your phone reps, campaign budgets are split equally among ad groups. In other words, a campaign with four ad groups and a $100 budget is actually a campaign with four ad groups, each of which has a $25 budget, and will not share budgets. This is a terrible feature and needs to be changed. Either late us directly budget ad groups, or let all ad groups use all of the available budget.

And if this isn't the case, train your phone reps better.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Feature Request - Ability to apply Positive and Negative bid modifiers on site placements on the Bing Ads Syndication Network

We have site level Syndication Network performance reporting. It would be great if we had the ability as advertisers to apply negative or positive bid modifiers on particular site placements where our performance data shows we are efficient. For example, apply a positive bid modifier to a site placement that is below our current ROAS target.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Google import doesn't seem to delete old Ad Sitelinks

It seems there may be a bug in the Google import feature. New Ad Sitelinks seem to be added, but old ones are not deleted - - even with "Delete items that have been removed from your Google Ads account" box in the advanced settings checked. Seems like something that should be addressed (and quickly) if this is the case.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Increase the number of negative keywords list allow in the account

I would like to have more than 20 negative keywords list in my account

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Asign existing accounts to the informations of the clients

When there are already some accounts for the same client, until now there is no possibility for assigning them all to one "information of clients" → in Google it's called "MCC".

Normally there is the need to create new accounts under one "MCC", what means that you have to move all information from the old one to the new account.

For not having to do this move it would be nice if you could create an MCC and then assign different accounts under this one.

Normally it should be quite easy to program this.

Best,

Simon

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Dynamic Search Ads in India

Waiting for dynamic search Ads option in India. Please launch this feature ASAP.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Search Queries Found in Campaign -> Keywords Rather than Reports. Ability To Filter Too

If we could see the search queries within the campaign and ad group levels under the keyword tab, then it would make it easier to keyword harvest negative and new keyword ideas. Having a filter would be beneficial for this as well so that we can find search queries negatively impacting the campaign to make it easier. It can also be used to find better keywords. Example of Adwords is attached, shows where it should be located, how to add filters associated with column metrics and how to easily add negative keywords once the filters identifies the search queries.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base