Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide a way to exclude answers.yahoo.com from online ad campaigns.

I've got a detailed tracking mechanism tied to my site so I can track the conversion efficiency of every single search. Content is about 10% of my business, but the other 90% comes from the search network. Between 58% and 62% of the hits from my ad campaign result from the 'answers.yahoo.com' (or another affiliated answers site), and not one of them have ever resulted in a sale. Its wasted hits on my site, and it eats up more than half my advertising budget. I'm struggling, as are other small businesses. I would love to see my full budget going…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Ad Targeting by region in Africa. Especially Kenya

Most computers in Kenya run on windows 10..with most users using bing as their search engine.its quite frustrating that we cant effectively target that market for the foreseeable future..wish something would be done about it. Add African regions to the list of domains that show content relevant to specific countries/regions in a specific language.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Alphabetize Labels when Filtering by Label

When filtering campaigns (or anything else) by label, the list of labels in the dropdown option appear in the order that they were created in the account. Instead they should be alphabetized.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bing should create a feature that allows advertisers the option to just target specific syndicate partner websites on your network.

I have several pub websites that are generating me most of my ROI for my ad spend. This option would allow me to better optimize my ad campaigns.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback.

Currently we have no plan to allow or suggest advertisers to target specific syndication partner websites. While we have the plan to provide recommendation on re-adopting website that is previously opt out by advertisers and estimated to bring more qualified traffic, or suggest website exclusion that is absolutely poor performing.

Let me know additional feedback you may have.

5. Mac OS X targeting

I need targeting only to Mac OS users, other ads products has such targeting and gets a lot of client budgets.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow negative radius targeting OR introduce city level targeting for more markets

Advertisers who do business outside the US/CA/UK have a hard time if they want to exclude locations on city level. It is only possible to exclude predefined locations. Since there are no predefined city level locations in markets such as Germany or Italy, it would be very helpful if advertisers at least had the option to exclude a radius.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. add country IRAN for Bing Ads

when create new Campaign in the list Country no have IRAN
    Please add IRAN
    Thanks

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. One should be able to vreate folders in the list of campaigns to the left in the account

It would be great if the "List of campaigns" to the left in the account could be sorted via folders. Or atleast if for example paused campaigns would have a grey-tone (be faded out) if they were paused!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

David,

We are looking to see how we change the color of paused campaigns so that they are faded in our campaign list.

Would love to hear more about your ideas for how we can sort campaigns by folders and how we can help you organize your campaigns to make you more efficient. jachung@microsoft.com

Thanks!

/jamie

9. similar audience

Similar Audience in India Market - We would love to have similar audience in Indian market - Kindly let us know when this feature will be available in India.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make publishing time faster after changes!

After adding or changing some things in the account, it takes the system several hours to put the ads back on the network, which is frustrating.

Please find a way to make the ads go live faster after changes/new additions, etc.

Thanks!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Append and replace text in custom parameters during imports just as we can with other entities (tracking templates, campaign names, etc.).

Append and replace text in custom parameters during Google imports just as we can with other entities (tracking templates, campaign names, etc.).

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow customer email lists to be uploaded directly to Bing.

Currently Bing does not allow direct customer email uploads. Rather, advertisers must go through DSPs to do this. If you don't work with one, you are out of luck.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Support the Import of the new XXL ETAS from Google Ads

It is not possible to import the new XXL ETAS from Google Ads which contains more headlines and larger descriptions.

It would be perfect to import at least the core ETA with two headlines and one description.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add option to pull conversions in mass

We use the same 17 conversions over and over for each of our campaigns that we setup and we would love to have the option to pull in all of our standard conversions in one pull (like Google does for Analytics) so that we don't have to enter the same conversions in manually all the time. It would be great if this could happen on the platform (ideal) or the Bing Ads editor or both (preferrable).

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  dareo responded

Can you clarify what is meant by pulling in conversions for each campaign? Conversion goals should apply to all campaigns in your account and shouldn’t need to be created per campaign.

15. Create way to upload website exclusions across the account

Either in the shared library or by adding the functionality to the editor, I would like to be able to add website exclusions to the entire account, as opposed to individual campaigns.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Block searchads.msn.net

Alot of spam clicks coming from searchads.msn.net.
    (example: http://searchads.msn.net/BestAntivirusSoftware_2017.cfm?&vsid=1382283451467977&vi=1507693224113803172&dytm=1507693223561&rtbsd=6&verid=121121&hvsid=00001507693223406016714146794031&upk=1507693223.18002&sttm=1507693223406&)
    It is spam clicks from contextual ads placed on msn.com.
    I didn't sign up for contextual, I only want legit search users.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Account level setting addition: IP address exclusions

For LARGER accounts, it's very time consuming to go in to each campaign setting and add IP exclusions. Generally, it's the same IP address we'll be excluding on each campaign. Seems that this task could optionally be done on the account level.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Editable Keywords

Create editable keywords like Google Adwords has. The number of steps required to edit and add modifiers takes much too long currently. I would spend more time on my campaigns and enable more campaigns if I could edit my keywords directly in the UI. Many thanks.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow uploads for location targeting

Allow specific bulk targeting to be downloaded from AdWords and imported to a specific campaign, the Bing Ads interface is too slow and often times I give up and change what I want in AdWords and import it from there back into Bing

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bring Back the Old Keyword Uploading Tool

Before this new update, you could add new keywords, and if there was an error with a keyword (ex. duplicate keyword), you had the option to just add the keywords that were acceptable. With the new update, you have to manually go through and delete all of the keywords with the error, otherwise the keywords will not be added. When uploading thousands of keywords, this adds A LOT of time. Please consider bringing back this ability. -Thanks

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base