Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add any easy way to add negative keywords (broad, phrase and exact match) ACCOUNT WIDE or to ALL CAMPAIGNS.

Please add any easy way to add negative keywords (broad, phrase and exact match) ACCOUNT WIDE or to ALL CAMPAIGNS.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Representative at Bing Live chat mentioned that it takes 30 days for performance reporting which is tool long. So suggest to shorten it

Representative at Bing Live chat mentioned that it takes 30 days for performance reporting which is tool long. So suggest to shorten it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Average position as a column and not just the graph

Right now you can see a graph to see your average position but when I go to my columns on the ad group (product) level I don't have that option.

So for the individual products I don't know my ad position only at the group level. On top of this from what I have seen it is totally inaccurate. I am the 1st, 3rd, and 4th position for products within my ad group everytime I or someone else bing searches the product. However, according to the graph my position is 5 plus.

So please make this available at the product…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow more ad scheduling entries + bid adjustments per day--Currently limited to 7

Currently, when setting an ad schedule + bid adjustments in Bing, the system only allows 7 separate entries/bid adjustments per day.

This cap of 7 entries per day severely limits the amount of adjustments advertisers are able to make to their ad schedules. This makes it impossible to set a granular bid adjustment schedule by hour of day while still maintaining a full ad schedule with no gaps.

There are 24 hours in a day that could potentially all have their own bid adjustments, limiting this to 7 entries is very prohibitive and limits options for advertisers. Please expand the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. segment

adding additional variables to segment campaigns, ad groups, ads and keywords (currently for network, device type, time, and top vs. other) to include gender, age, hour of the day

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Segment by Time - Most recent first

When Segmenting by Time, display data with the most recent at the top.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make Landscape Grid Accurate

The landscape grid is grossly inaccurate.

According to the grid one of my keywords should get 50 impressions a day for $1.10.

I didn't get a single impression when I set the bid at $1.10. Absolutely ZERO impressions

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to "select all" for adding Callout Extensions to Ads

For the new Callout Extensions, it would reduce how manual the process currently is if there was a "Select All" button to add all callouts to a campaign at once. Right now clicking through is very manual, on top of how manual it is to do this campaign by campaign.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. just garbage

wont let anyone build a new ad. bing is just garbage

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Include Bouroughs

Requesting the addition of boroughs as a targeting option and to add information on your support website with instructions on how to add zip codes in bulk via Bing Ads Editor

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Get reviewers that have an I.Q. above 70 and aren't power mad.

Reviewers can't seem to comprehend the fact of branding and product marketing as well the simple fact that two urls can point to the exact same place, but have different limitations. Bing policy doesn't prohibit this, but the limited capabilities of current reviewers improperly discriminates against advertisers - which also deprives Bing of advertising dollars as a result. Sad and foolish. Counterproductive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Wollte mal Frage ob alles ok

Gehts noch ?

Wie teuer soll das noch werden ?
    Ihr braucht Euch nicht wundern wenn Google alles bekommt!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. keyword planner deletes keywords... should keep them

add an easy way to keep keyword searches in the tool instead of deleting them upon the next keyword. no idea why it does this by default. thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. quickly filter out what ad groups we miss/forget to put ads

Provide a dimension or alert setting to quickly filter out what ad groups are missing active ads (to quickly identify groups you forgot/didn't put ads)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow more than 50 items to be viewed at once.

Currently you can only see 50 items at once. If I am in a view where I should have say, 85 keywords visible to me, I can only see 50 without the page having to load more. Was this done for bandwidth reasons? If I hit CTRL + F, and search for one, and it is near the bottom, I cannot find it.

Also, if I want to copy an entire column, I can't hold CTRL and drag the mouse down. After I reach the 50th word, the page loads the next 50, but forgets the first 50.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. There is no Product Extension created for the campaign. well, make it easier / obvious how to create this!

There is no Product Extension created for the campaign. well, make it easier / obvious how to create this!
    It keeps telling me this but there is no clearly stated way to create a product extension add, turn this notification into a link that takes me to the right page to create a product extension, this is very frustrating!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. So you added remarketing, but you require keywords for remarketing which totally defeats the purpose of remarketing. Remarketing is supposed

So you added remarketing - great, but you require keywords. Defeats the purpose of remarketing. The point of remarketing is so that you can target site visitors - not site visitors who then type in a specific keyword. Totally defeats the purpose.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Search advertising has to be relevant to the search query performed by the end user which means we need to know what keywords you plan to bid on and are most relevant to show your ads against. Remarketing in Bing Ads allows you to improve your performance and ROI within the confines of traditional search advertising but is still search advertising nonetheless.

20. Contry block/ enable

I live in a boarder city of sarnia, Ontario. i would like to appeal to only Canadians since its an industrial company.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base