Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow negative radius targeting OR introduce city level targeting for more markets

Advertisers who do business outside the US/CA/UK have a hard time if they want to exclude locations on city level. It is only possible to exclude predefined locations. Since there are no predefined city level locations in markets such as Germany or Italy, it would be very helpful if advertisers at least had the option to exclude a radius.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add country IRAN for Bing Ads

when create new Campaign in the list Country no have IRAN
    Please add IRAN
    Thanks

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. similar audience

Similar Audience in India Market - We would love to have similar audience in Indian market - Kindly let us know when this feature will be available in India.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Append and replace text in custom parameters during imports just as we can with other entities (tracking templates, campaign names, etc.).

Append and replace text in custom parameters during Google imports just as we can with other entities (tracking templates, campaign names, etc.).

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow customer email lists to be uploaded directly to Bing.

Currently Bing does not allow direct customer email uploads. Rather, advertisers must go through DSPs to do this. If you don't work with one, you are out of luck.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Support the Import of the new XXL ETAS from Google Ads

It is not possible to import the new XXL ETAS from Google Ads which contains more headlines and larger descriptions.

It would be perfect to import at least the core ETA with two headlines and one description.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add option to pull conversions in mass

We use the same 17 conversions over and over for each of our campaigns that we setup and we would love to have the option to pull in all of our standard conversions in one pull (like Google does for Analytics) so that we don't have to enter the same conversions in manually all the time. It would be great if this could happen on the platform (ideal) or the Bing Ads editor or both (preferrable).

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  dareo responded

Can you clarify what is meant by pulling in conversions for each campaign? Conversion goals should apply to all campaigns in your account and shouldn’t need to be created per campaign.

8. Block searchads.msn.net

Alot of spam clicks coming from searchads.msn.net.
    (example: http://searchads.msn.net/BestAntivirusSoftware_2017.cfm?&vsid=1382283451467977&vi=1507693224113803172&dytm=1507693223561&rtbsd=6&verid=121121&hvsid=00001507693223406016714146794031&upk=1507693223.18002&sttm=1507693223406&)
    It is spam clicks from contextual ads placed on msn.com.
    I didn't sign up for contextual, I only want legit search users.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Editable Keywords

Create editable keywords like Google Adwords has. The number of steps required to edit and add modifiers takes much too long currently. I would spend more time on my campaigns and enable more campaigns if I could edit my keywords directly in the UI. Many thanks.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow uploads for location targeting

Allow specific bulk targeting to be downloaded from AdWords and imported to a specific campaign, the Bing Ads interface is too slow and often times I give up and change what I want in AdWords and import it from there back into Bing

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want you to include in your system specially the Bing ads japanese.

Can you add japanese in targeted language that we can show Japan language ads.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. why don't you give intimation to your customer by some kind of email or massage about your policy change

you should give intimation to your customers by some kind of emails or massages a few days before about your policy changes so that customer has time to work on it and its business not affected due to these policy changes.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. make Bing Ads Intelligence tool available on OpenOffice

I work on a Mac and don't have Excel. Making Bing Ads Intelligence tool available on OpenOffice would help me.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please make "Rotate ads more evenly" the default option instead of "Optimize for clicks" (or allow users to choose which should be default)

Whenever creating a new ad group (or campaign which requires a default first ad group at the time of creation), the default selection for ad rotation is "Optimize for clicks". It would be great if users could set "Rotate ads more evenly" to be the default selection for every new ad group and campaign.

For someone who is always testing ad copy (that should b everyone!), this would be a huge difference in campaign creation.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  Prince responded

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please email me at princeba@microsoft.com with AccountID, Campaign, and Ad Group where you are seeing this issue so that we can further investigate?

Thanks

15. Negative Keywords with Exceptions

A negative keywords with exceptions feature, i.e. the ability to add "free" as a negative keyword and then add "shipping" as an exception, so that search queries for "get free t-shirts" would be blocked, but "buy t-shirts with free shipping" would serve.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow targeting to specific search networks

Right now you can only choose either search or content network.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Create Campaigns in Bulk via Product Catalog

When Uploading a Product Catalog via Merchant it would be nice if we can also integrate headers that can automatically create Campaigns for each product that can be sorted via Custom Labels and product types. Instead of manually creating them via "campaigns" I hope to have full control on the product feed side EI: settings up countries to target and exclude,bid adjustments, In Market Audience category. since each products are different when updating the campaigns it can be easily updated via csv and reupload. Similar to Dynamic Ads with more control.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Having Age / Sexe conversions/ clics in parameters (not just estimations!)

Estimations tool is not accurate at all, we need age/ sexe datas in paramaters just like calendar, we will be able to improve our campaigns and make adjustment

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Extend 90 days for the undo changes on the UI

Extend 90 days for the undo changes on the UI. This will be helpful so we can go back to the old settings

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. URL exclusions

It would be helpful if ad group level URL exclusions did not overwrite campaign level exclusions. I believe any ad group level exclusions should be in addition to the campaign level exclusions. Campaign level exclusions should apply to the campaign with no restrictions.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base