Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Policy / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include Bangladesh in the Bing Adult ads program.

Please include Bangladesh in the Bing Adult ads program.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Policy / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop Pausing/Reviewing The Entire Account After Every Specific Update!!

A few weeks ago, I've opened a new ad account which seams to go under review for every specific editorial change I make.
    That means no impressions for 24-48 hours...
    As a new client and an advertiser, I don't understand why Bing would make It impossible for me to optimise the account and work with the platform.
    I have to say that so far it has been a very poor user experience for me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Have a [Get Details] option for Disapproved Ads

It would be nice to have a [Get Details] for Disapproved Ads. Instead of the generic, your URL does not match Landing page. Or provide the details why an Ad was disapproved again after filing an exemption.
    I would rather know exactly why I was disapproved, before filing an exemption for my learning purposes. Plus, it would make Bing a better platform, new people with potential will not give up and quit because of something simple like you have to have a 3rd party link when making claims. Instead of getting it was disapproved again the next one is final.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. My Bing Ads Account has been closed for unknown reason.

I have created my Bing Ads account a few days back. And when I run my first ads, after that my account has been closed, but the reason is unknown.

Please take this issue seriously and give me any solution for back my account.

Thanks
    Md Mominul Islam

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please speed up review for Trademark

Make 1 business days not more than SLA for review.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to see Bing Ads change it's current Intellectual Property Policies. Even with possessing the proper type of trademarks, their c

I would like to see Bing Ads change it's current Intellectual Property Policies. Even with possessing the proper type of trademarks, their current policies offer no Paid Search brand protection at all from "Informational websites about goods or services represented by the trademark, such as product reviews" types of advertisers from putting your brand's trademarks throughout their ad copy (display URLs, all lines of ad text)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. experience

I do not have idea yet. I am trying to get familiar with all different functions. The Technician Gene is really helpful, being very patient explain how to use the function menu. Big Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add a delay to the delivery status dialog box when scrolling over the ellipsis box in the delivery column.

The dialog box for the real time delivery status pops up every time I scroll over the ellipsis box in the delivery column in the interface. Add a delay or make the ellipsis box clickable to avoid having the dialog box inadvertently pop up and get in the way.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Double Click Sitelink Support

It would be really helpful if bing sitelinks can be tracked in third party tools like double click without creating any placeholder/dummy keywords.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. keyword relevancy

I had a campaign that had 9/10 quality score, a high ctr and high impressions, but had a low cpc as the keywords were broad and untargeted. People were liking my ads, there was nothing misleading about what was being advertised, it was simply to a much more broad market - as you would do on a media buy to foxnews for example. It ran for a few days and then stopped because Editorial consider the keywords not relevant. Now, this is absurd. As a marketer there are certain verticals that appeal to the masses across a very broad spectrum.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Additional special characters

Please consider adding support for additional special characters within ad text that don't violate excessive punctuation/spammy text standards. For example, being able to use the tilde to represent "approximately", as in "~50%".

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. If an ad is held due to editorial review it should not automatically run as soon as it is approved.

I created a campaign that was subject to endless delays due to editorial review. When the ad was finally approved I was not immediately notified. As a result I lost £40 because I was not closely monitoring the campaign which was hemorrhaging funds.
    This is totally unacceptable. Ads placed on editorial review should automatically placed on pause to enable the advertiser to retain control.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Give the inline number of first page bid when users edit keyword bid

Currently we don't give the exact number of
    first page bid when users edit keyword bid, it's better to give it to give a helpful instruction to user to edit keyword bid.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I am an advertiser, campaign manager for my clients.

I am an advertiser, campaign manager for my clients. The client will pass me their billing information, which keeps my account locked even though my spending is between 2000 $ -4000 $ / day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop unauthorised images been used as clickbait for BitCoin

Every advert should have a 'report button' so that ads like the attached can quickly be reported and removed. You are allowing people to be scammed and conned.
    I am a professional marketer and these ads are an abuse of my profession.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Get ad extensions approved (or disapproved) once they are created in the shared library, do not wait for them to be linked to campaigns

As advertisers we can often plan to create extensions, but we want to be able to switch them live at specific moments.
    If ad extensions only get disapproved once we link them to accounts, campaigns or ad groups, or even several days after we do so, we loose valuable time in our marketing campaign.
    Why not have the ad extensions approved (or disapproved) as soon as they are created in the shared library.
    That way we know that they will actually be shown once we link them to ad groups e.g.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Coding With AI To Screen Ads For Banned Content

I work for an electronic test and measurement equipment distributor (www.saelig.com) that has been advertising on MS for more than 10 years. Since the advertising of weapons was banned 7-8 years ago, many of our ads have been blocked many times. I've lost count. The ads get unblocked eventually, but it sometimes takes weeks as in the most recent instance. The test and measurement instrument that we sell in the highest volume is an oscilloscope. So many of our ads contain the words oscilloscope and scope. Oscilloscope does not easily roll off the tongue and many people can't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Be proactive on Trademark Blocking

There should be an option to be able to proactively prevent Trademarked terms from showing up in ads. We should be able to send over proof of Trademark when creating or editing ads that contain Trademarked terms.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base