Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unavailable Sidelink Extensions

When there are NO available Sidelinks "Available Sitelink Extensions: 0"), send out a popup to user to create a first new Ad Extension and then select it as the Sitelink Extension of a specific campaign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Copy and Edit Function For Sitelinks

Copy and Edit Function For Sitelinks

Can you add this feature that Adwords has? I spend half my day creating new sitelinks, when all I really want to do is edit the URL without it changing every campaign that's sharing the sitelink

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Chat Bot Extensions

Chat Bot Extensions provide you with the ability to drive more engagement through real-time interaction with customers. As users interact in more conversational ways through voice and search, brands you will reach users in a more natural way through direct conversation, keeping customers informed by asking questions and gaining answers quickly through an intelligent bot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add Turkey as an option for Call Extension

Add Turkey on the option list for market to use the Call Extension.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. you need to allow link cloaking for clickbank affiliate marketer and also link rotator for those who wao split testnt t

i have this ugly *** link that make my ad copy look very unattractive, i want to hide it but you guys don't allow that. also i want to split test landing page using a rotator but you don't allow that either

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ad Extensions Issues

I would like my ad extensions to serve equally among advertisers no matter how large or small my business is or how much money I spend with Bing Ads. My ads are not receiving the maximum clicks due to my ad extensions are not serving. It seems the system is designed to compensate and cater to Big Business companies. This is unacceptable. Microsoft Bing Ads should re-evaluate the criteria and formulas that triggers ad extension. I am a seasoned pay-per-click advertiser and longtime Bing Ads Advertiser, please correct this issue.
    Thank you,
    Cary Coleman
    cary.ileav@gmail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How to do your term paper?

The life of a student is interesting, exciting, and involving. Unforgettable emotions, new challenges, and impressive academic rewards motivate learners to work hard and achieve their goals. However, it is essential to remember the flip side of the coin. The vast majority of students, who move to a college dorm, have to combine studying with work to earn a living. Lack of time, stress, anxiety, and constant searches for help are frequently depressing and overwhelming.
    If you are a college student, you should know all the problems and challenges associated with studying. If you have ever been in a similar…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)