Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. All. Conv Column / Ability To Not Have A Conversion Goal Be Listed in Conv Column

As with Google you can push a conversion event into the interface, but not have it record in the conversions column. It then populated in the All. Conv column with any other conversions you may be tracking.

The end goal would be to have transactions flowing into the conversions column and then a separate column for (Transactions + Adds to Cart), that can be downloaded and used for bidding optimizations around this micro conversion.

This would allow much more insight into how we should bid for keywords that do not have a direct last paid click conversion.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Search queries from Cortana and Siri in Bing Ads performance reports

With the nature of search evolving rapidly in the mobile environment, it would be highly beneficial to be able to analyze KPIs and share of search queries coming from Cortana and Siri in the Bing Ads performance reports. This will help advertisers to further refine their keyword portfolio and adapt to more innovative ways of search.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Like your basic ads, there needs to be a live way that an advertiser can review how their Site Extensions will appear.

Like your basic ads, there needs to be a live way that an advertiser can review how their Site Extensions will appear.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Account Tracking Template Not being used on Automated Extensions

The account level tracking template does not work when I click on Automated extensions. It doesn't work if I set the tracking template at the ad group or ad level either. I can't use Automated extensions if I can't track a click after. Please fix this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Notes and set reminders in Change History

I'd like to type notes in the Change History section. I need to remember "WHY" I made the change later on. It would also be cool to have a way to set a reminder on a date and time to follow up with a change I made in my account. Maybe have a notification pop up when the reminder is set for a Change.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Compare search terms metrics week vs week or day vs day

When viewing Search Terms from the Keywords Tab can you allow us to see a comparison of Search Term metrics from last week to the previous week within the UI?

The only way to view this is to download a search term report and manually figure it out with a pivot table.

Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please allow for the modification of the email subject line for auto-generated reports

This would allow for easier filtering of incoming reports and aid in the quality assurance process.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bill (pdf) automatically set to email adress

It would be nice if the bills (pdf) were automatically sent to me by email. Often I forget to download it although I could claim it for tax purposes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add Lables column to reports

It would be useful to add label column to reports at least at the Campaign, Ad Group, Keywords and Goals level. Currently, I have to use vlookup after exporting multiple reports from both UI and Reporting sections.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have a cost token in url tracking.

Need a cost per click token so we can see exact spend on keywords. Easier to manage when you have alot of keywords.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hour:Minutes:Second for each keyword used for each click

Hour:Minutes:Second for each keyword used for each click

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. attribution reporting needed

Google Ads has a section just for Attributions. you can see what campaigns assisted other campaigns to get a click or a conversion. You can basically see the path a customer took before visiting your website or before making a conversion.

I could not find such an attribution report system in Bing Ads and the support said there was none.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Search term report Impression data update

Is there a way to specifically ask the search term report to include all of the data, regardless of clicks activity?

One of the most interesting stats my client wanted to know is what search terms have many impressions, but no clicks. It is to understand what can be blacklisted, or targeted better.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Create Conversion Tracking Code to Track Phone Call Durations

Please add a Conversion Tracking type to track call durations as a conversion. Basically you have the call duration info in the Call Forwarding Details. All you would need to do is add another Conversion Tracking type for "Call Duration Conversions" which advertisers could specify a xx sec call = a conversion. That conversion then would be added to the conversion column and figure into the CPA so the Target CPA would then be figured correctly. Without this, the reports will always show 0 conversions on calls that actually converted. The way it is would eventually kill all traffic when…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add a field for current campaign budget to campaigns report

Currently, the ONLY sad way of pulling a report containing the "Budget" column is to do it each account at a time. You can't pull it from the "Reports" section (In any Budgets and Billing report type) nor through the API. It's just not a field that has been exposed (for some reason).

What I want to be able to do is simple: pull a campaign report from the API or the UI to get the current campaign budget amounts for each campaign across accounts I select.

Ex. Header: Account name, Campaign name, Budget, ...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Provide Bing Ads Intelligence to IOS users

Provide Bing Ads Intelligence to IOS users

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Is there a way that BING can pull the transaction ID associated with each individual transaction

I'm well thanks. our client sells tickets to an event, and we need to be able to report how many tickets are being sold per transaction, along with the total transaction value. Is this possible?
    7:59am

Also- on a separate and more complex request, is there a way that BING can pull the transaction ID associated with each individual transaction. By transaction ID, I mean the one generated by their website when a transaction is completed

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Increase data set for segmentation in the UI

Supporting segmentation of performance by day over a longer period would make reporting that much easier.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Segmenting Auction Insight Report but time!

Need to be able to select a time frame and pull an auction insight report and segment it by week. Please Help! Google Adwords does it just fine

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add CPA to goals report- I have an advertiser that has multiple goals and would like to be able to see the CPA for each individual goal.

Advertisers with multiple conversion goals are not able to see separate CPA metrics with the current goals report- also if there was a way to implement goals in the campaign view that would be ideal.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base