Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include Keywords items in the reporting Tab "Targeting" "Geographical location"

While looking for a report due to targeting options used by Customers, I would like to see the keyword option added into the reporting. Then I would have an idea of which keyword is generating conversions and for which region. It helps customers to target much better based on the geographical location and to use the incremental bids in those specific location and for those specific keywords. Right now, we do not have the keyword column appearing.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Fix Zeroed Out Performance Data for Entire Time in Bing Ads

Fix Bing Ads so that performance data is never zeroed out when trying to view Entire Time and we don't have to refresh.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add {CPC} Token To Bing to track exact CPC in Tracking Softwares

Hey,
    1. We marketers are facing issue to track exact CPC for our Ads. To get exact cpc for each click is necessary to Know return of our investments.
    2. Please Must Add {Country} {State} {City} Tokens also to track and optimized campaign batter.
    Thank You

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be great to pull a report within Bing Ads that shows IP addresses of the clicks

It would be great to pull a report within Bing Ads that shows IP addresses of the clicks

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Create a meta report showing IPs and browsers

This is vital so we can have a data who click, what operating browser . Just want to knew the details so we can fully optimize the results of the campaigns.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Modifying columns - remove all default columns.

Remove all default columns. When I look at search terms, there are 7 default columns, five of which are completely useless to me. They push the data that I need to see way off the page.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Share Custom Reports

With the custom reporting feature once a report is saved it is only view able by the user that created the report. We should have an option to be able to share the saved custom report with other users in our group.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. data retention -- we need to be able to retrieve data going back to the beginning of time. This is bizarre that we can't.

WE should be able to retrieve data older than just 3 years. Google Adwords let's us retrieve data going back to the beginning of time and we expect the same from Bing. We lost some critical data that we can't recreate because of this.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. reports need total spend

reports do not automatically total the spend column - need to manually go in each one. please fix this

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Here's an idea...Why not add FTP delivery as an option to all automated custom export reports.

This allows some of us to script automation services so that we can simply retrieve the reports without having to write complex API solutions just to get to our data.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Client Level (MCC) Conversion Tracking

Have an option to create a conversion tracking code on client level, the same way as MCC level conversion tracking code in Google.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. import google analytics data

Import google analytics data
    Since I now can import Adwords, I can autotag so I can more or less track all in Google analytics I only miss the possibility to get the tracked data back into Bing Ads. Either manually or on regular basis. Might also be good if other data based on Adwords(in analytics) might be imported also. That could be a good base for further expansion of the bing ads account, especially in countries where Bing are very small compared to Google and thus the base for intelligence is limitied for bing. Even if searchpatterns are different there…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Targeted location reports

Currently you can pull a Geo location report but can't see topline stats by the locations you are targeting. I want a report where I can quickly see the stats in total by each targeted location and not all of the detail.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add T-ROAS KPI Avg. Vs Current - Google Parity.

Our clients have brought to my attention that in the Google UI it's possible for them to see the moving average of their Average ROAS against their Target-ROAS. It would be great to have something similar implemented in our UI. I attach a screenshot for clarification.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Website URL (publisher) Tracking/Parameter

Would be perfect to have a Website URL (Publisher) tracking or Parameter (for example {publisher} ) like any of these (https://help.ads.microsoft.com/#apex/3/en/56799/2), in order to be able to track what specific conversions are coming for each publisher. We need a way to properly track our conversion/click data, so we can optimize by excluding under performing publishers from the syndicated network.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Historical Reports - 3 Year Limit?

Hello, I noticed in the main campaigns dashboard area that the TIME drop down has "ENTIRE TIME." That entire time is actually only the last 3 years.

If you have had an account longer than three years, it's not accurate to say ENTIRE TIME. "Last 3 years" would be accurate.

Furthermore, in REPORTS > Campaign, you can select DATE RANGE: From this drop down menu, there is an "ALL TIME" range that only goes back in my case to 2015. Again, this is inaccurate and mislabeled.

So you have two mistakes, both of which contradict each other, and both of…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Disapproved reason for report

It would be useful if we could download a report of Ads and Kwds with a column for disapproved reason, to analyse how many rejected elements we have segmented by reason.
    Regards

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Customisable Date Format

At the moment reports are created in MM/DD/YYYY and if you're outside the US this doesn't make any sense. All the other spreadsheets where these reports are imported work in DD/MM/YYYY (or YYYYMMDD).

Please allow people to pick the default date format for the account or for the report, options are "MM/DD/YYYY", "DD/MM/YYYY" and "YYYYMMDD".

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base