Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add extra search function for campaign breakdown

Add an extra search bar to search for campaigns & adgroups in the top left corner

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bing Editor not supporting my operating system

Unfortunately, the tool is currently not compatible with the current operating system and computers haven’t met or exceeded the requirements.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Delete text ads in bulk in Editor

Allow to delete specific text ads in bulk in editor, by uploading a csv

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. location ids

I quity using bingads because rather than have a great portal like google, you want me to waste time with your off line ads editor and use YOUR codes for zip codes, etc Are you kidding? You want the customer to waste his time and modify his habits to accommodate your lazy and incompetent programmers? You will earn my business again when you make it simple. Until then, I'll stay away. Do away with ads editor and make your portal work. All I want to do is paste in a string of US zip codes and I cant do it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. get rid of the ad editor and make your platform just like adwords--everything gets done on the ad portal- stop hring lazy programmers

I quick using bingads because rather than have a great portal like google, you want me to waste time with your off line ads editor and use YOUR codes for zip codes, etc Are you kidding? You want the customer to waste his time and modify his habits to accomodate your lazy and incompetent programmers? You will earn my business again when you make it simple. Until then, I'll stay away. Do away with ads editor and make your portal work. All I want to do is paste in a string of US zip codes and I cant do it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. suggestions flags (blue dots) in editor create unneccessary clutter and make it hard to see what has actual errors.

Suggestions flags (blue dots) in editor create unneccessary clutter and make it hard to see what has actual errors (red dots). I don't care about the suggestions, they are almost always bad suggestions that I would never implement. I do not want to be informed of them in editor because it makes it impossible to see where there are actual errors that need adressed. I always clear out all error messages in editor and this makes doing so impossible and is hurting our accounts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow browser sign-in when you add a new account through Microsoft Advertising Editor

Allow browser sign-in when you add a new account through Microsoft Advertising Editor. Like google does.

When it comes to shared email accounts through tools like Last Pass, you're unable to fill the password when it comes to desktop applications.

Having the browser signing will fix this issue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Change log for ALL updates, not just minor ones (Microsoft Ads Editor)

Constant updates to the ads editor are great, but it would be nice to see the incremental change logs that are applied - not just once in 3 months major change logs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make it easier to find the "request an exemption" button for wrongly disapproved ads.

When ads/keywords are disapproved when they should not be, it is difficult to find the button to request a review or exemption.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Count function in MA Editor

Count function at campaign or adgroup level, so that we can check the number of scopes (for example: adgroups without keywords)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Seems the last version (11.28.7445 (64558) is not able to update bids in Shopping campaigns. Can you please investigate?

Seems the last version (11.28.7445 (64558) is not able to update bids in Shopping campaigns. Can you please investigate?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. audiences broken

audiences are currently not appearing in desktop editor after the most recent update

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Filter by labels broken

BAE filtering by a label's text doesn't seem to actually work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add spell checking to the Microsoft Advertising Editor

Add spell checking to the Microsoft Advertising Editor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Importing 'locally' does not import keyword bids

Importing 'locally' to the desktop editor does not import keyword bids. Instead keyword bids default to the ad group bid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tageting on Campaign Level in Editor

Currently it is not possible to add Tageting on Campaign Level in the editor. We can do it only online. It would be great to add this possibility also in the editor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Location Extension

Please do add Ad group Level Location Extension

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Microsoft Ads Editor - Not Exist Functionality

If you are able to add in the "Does not exist" functionality into MS Ads Editor the same as it has in Google Ads Editor it would be extremely helpful. For instance if you want to identify ad groups which are missing Responsive Search ads etc you will easily be able to find them without having to resort to exports in Excel and vlookups.

Many thanks,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow browser login to download new accounts

Allow browser login to download new accounts. At the moment if using password sharing tools like Lastpass it's impossible to make it work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Reinstate the option to import Labels!

The current version of the Editor does NOT import the labels anymore. It used to import, and just by incident I realized all my recent imported campaign were not imported with their labels. Also can't see any checkbox about labels in the import screen. total FAIL. Fix this ASAP!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base