Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. copy sitelinks via Bing ads editor

I would like to be able to copy sitelinks via editor from one campaign to another.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bing ads editor for Linux

It would be great if bing provides editor for linux users also.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Bing Ads Editor faster

The Desktop Editor is very slow and eats up too much time when working with it. Please make it more faster so that even activating/pausing ads does not take one hour.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Snippet and Price Extensions in the Bing Ads Editor

I assume that you are working already on the idea, but I would like to emphasize that its implementation will make my life much easier. To manage those 2 types of ad extensions solely in the Bing Ads Interface is really time-consuming and breaks my spirit.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Improve User Experience Downlading Large Accounts (Max Keywords)

At present, customers with >8M keywords receive an error when they attempt to download their full account to the Bing Ads Editor. This error is based on a limitation in the API function which Bing Ads Editor calls (DownloadCampaignsByCampaignIds) and the error returned is the raw error which is returned by the API (see below).

Rather than asking the desktop user to download a subset of accounts, this is something that the editor should be able to do directly.

-- Instead of calling the API once for all campaigns, if code 3216 is received by the editor it could download…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. changing date resets columns

Allow user to 'save' new default columns. Currently when I change the date range it automatically resets all the custom columns I have enabled/disabled which is really annoying to have to reset every time.

Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Flexible Start Times

I created a campaign and missed the point of setting the start time. Since the campaign was already created, I was not allowed to reset the start time. I now have to wait and remember to start the ad when I need to. I see no reason to prevent that time from being adjustable for any campaign.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Inputfields Account-Login to small

Longer e-mail adresses don't fit in the imput fields.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Basic, normal window functionality doesn't work.

This tool is so frustrating to use. Just basic, normal window functionality doesn't work. The bottom edge of the program window always remains below the edge of my monitor screen making the program impossible to resize. In turn this makes it impossible to access some essential functions of the program, such as accessing the Edit Pane once it's been collapsed. Very frustrating.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Your thing still freezes up while scrolling (my computer is 100% MS and fully updated).

Your thing still freezes (screen stops scrolling) up while scrolling (my computer is 100% MS and fully updated - so no it's not "my computer"). Y'all did a good job of fixing most of this (page loading problems) over the last few months, but the problem remains - please try harder!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  2 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bing Ads Editor - Leave me in my Advanced Search until I choose otherwise

When I am doing an advanced search and doing a find and replace, stop taking me out of that search until I select to view all. I always lose my place.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Show ad extentions as part of the ad create/preview process

It is unclear to me how ad extentions impact my ad. They are on a totally different screen than the ad, and they don't show up in my ad preview. I have no idea if they are being applied, unless I happen upon my ad while doing a search.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adcenter and Microsoft Publisher merger

The world is becoming more digital and uses less physical published materials, publisher is never used because it lacks a lot of design power like products from Coral and Adobe and others, so its only logical to merge adcenter and publisher together with new features such as:
    1. sms/email marketing
    2. Search engine marketing (Bing and maybe Google too)
    3. Submission and tracking of video/static ads to online ad networks.
    4. Affiliate marketing engine (please view Adobe Business Catalyst affiliate marketing engine www.businesscatalyst.com/)
    5. Social media posting, Article marketing to blogs etc
    7. Submission and tracking of video ads…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Audience Campaigns in Editor

Allow Audience Campaigns to be downloaded into Microsoft Advertising Editor and be able to update and build Audience Campaigns in Editor.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bing Ads Editor interface not responsive to computer width with a incomplete presentation

Problem No.1: When I use a larger screen to display the interface in a smaller laptop, the left column of Campaigns could not be responsive to the larger screen, different word sizes overlap.
    Problem No.2: The column width in desktop editor could not be modified correctly in order to show all the contents, especially the rightest column, the title of that column can't even show completely. It causes trouble when we have lots of column contents to edit on a smaller laptop.
    Please try to find a solution for a better UI, thanks a lot !

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. editor multiple accounts in one tab

Have multiple accounts into one unique overview/tab without opening a new tab for every account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Formula words in Replace Text tool

I wanted to know if is the option in the Advertising Editor for replace a word in the ad into for example ad group name.

In Google Ads Editor we have that option with the formul [adgroup], [AdGroup] or [ADGROUP].

I attach the link: https://support.google.com/google-ads/editor/answer/94246?hl=en

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Google Ads Import - REVIEW BEFORE POSTING

We used to be able to import Google Ads items into Bing Editor and REVIEW THE CHANGED ITEMS before we decided what we wanted to post to the interface.
    When I imported Google Ads items yesterday the only option was the "Import and Post".
    Sitelinks were changed and deleted, a ton of ads were paused, and items I'm not even sure of were changed. This is very frustrating and not ideal! I greatly hope you bring back the ability to review the import before posting it live!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have added an additional option for you to download locally under Tools → Options → Defaults. Note that, this workaround doesn’t offer the full benefit of server based import as the released version as below -

• Id mapping of campaigns – Tight mapping with Google campaigns based on IDs so there are no missed or duplicate campaigns
    • Scale – Ability to import large accounts
    • Background import that lets you work on other operations as import is in progress
    • Schedules – Creating future recurring imports from editor.

For campaigns that require little or no review, we would recommend a server based import to take advantage of these benefits. In cases where you would like a more hands on preview approach you can use the local download option. You can switch between these options easily between imports based on your needs. If you have further questions or…

20. [Editor] Adding the language column at keyword, ad and extension levels

We can't see the language of keywords, ads or extensions from Editor as the column is not available at this level. The language is only displayed at the Campaign and Adgroup levels.

For accounts with just one language it is not problematic, but when campaigns and adgroups have multiple languages we can't dispatch the data we export for keywords, ads and extensions.

As NQS requires the data to be sent per market AND language, it is inconvenient when requesting for an editorial review.

Could it be possible to add the hereditated language to keywords, ads and extensions in Editor? Langage…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base